[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest sunny_dance

this is what they meant by 2 days and 1 night of filming? i was expecting more to be quite honest. is it just me or this week's episode felt kind of short, like it went by too fast? -_-

shin young was hilarious though. she had me laughing when she threw a fit because the shuttlecock hit her in the boob, and when SDB grabbed her flab when they were doing the bucket game. LOL. she was freaking awesome! :D

i like the lottery idea with the balls. their chances of winning are literally up in the air. stupid quesiton but aside from the games where they're not searching for the silver balls, how do they know if the little ball inside is actually blue or red? :phew:

Guest teukiie

Hey, I heard on omonatheydidnt that SE7EN cuts for Running Man were already subbed. Anyone know where they are?

Found it! Watch the cuts here

Guest nicha1980

i just read about yesterday filming from papitus and dc yjs...

the next guests will be Victoris f(x),Lee Joon and Park Jung Gyu...ahhh i missed the oldie from xman...

they didnt mention Song Ji Hyo...i think Ji Hyo is in the bts pic i posted..lol

Guest icepak

wow kjk somehow survives again! he's never lost the last bit yet

they changed some of the way they did the show this time, felt way too fast haha

still funny but

Guest High Kick

shin young was hilarious though. she had me laughing when she threw a fit because the shuttlecock hit her in the boob

i like the lottery idea with the balls. their chances of winning are literally up in the air. stupid quesiton but aside from the games where they're not searching for the silver balls, how do they know if the little ball inside is actually blue or red? :phew:

yeah, that part was hilarious. her reaction as soon as it hit her was so funny.

i also loved how everyone did their dance for good luck and when jae suk tried to do his, shin young pushed him out of the way.

and also how she decided to just hide and sleep.

i'm guessing but i think the silver balls might be empty and when a team wins, they just place that team's color into it and edit it so that it looks like they're opening it for the first time.

for the first challenge, maybe the running man had two balls and depending on which team won, he grabbed that team's silver ball out of his bag.

just guessing...

but i agree, i love the lottery concept. it literally goes down to the last second to find out which team wins.

the highlight for me was the coffee game. oh my gosh was that freakin' funny.

Guest provrorsbarn

I think the latest ep was the best one yet... It didnt feel "slow" at any parts...and the show was funny, but thats just my opinion :)

Guest veryterry

guy where i can watch it in eng sub .. i have been searching for almost a month..

Thank you in advance

please PM me if u happen to know where i can watch it online..

me too please! i finally found this page and i was so excited to watch the first ep

Guest misaki-dxb

i just read about yesterday filming from papitus and dc yjs...

the next guests will be Victoris f(x),Lee Joon and Park Jung Gyu...ahhh i missed the oldie from xman...

they didnt mention Song Ji Hyo...i think Ji Hyo is in the bts pic i posted..lol

waa, i like Victoria ~~ ;)hopefully that ep will be more fun ~ can't wait to watch it hehehe ~

thanx for sharing :)

Guest forsakenlilyx

So psyched that Jae Suk's in another variety show! *dances* Halfway through the first episode right now and it's hilarious.

Guest Ohmiga

http://sbsrunningman.5d6d.com/

Runningman Chinese forum.

E06 now updated.

By the way.

soft subbing I have sent to Cherryleen.

:D

Guest idiort

@nicha1980

oops sorry.. i didnt know they were not pitting against 1n2d,i saw on wiki i thought both against each other.. my mistake.....

since they are not,i wonder y the ratings is still not improving even with yoo jaseuk...

Guest teukiie

@ohmiga: thanks so much for the link! I might just help translate for fun ^^

Anyway, some photos of Victoria from f(x) filming Running Man:

z0eAM.jpg

Source: Affxtion Forums

Guest syuan6o4

hi, am i right to think that soft sub english will be updated on the first page when its released? or will i have to go through the whole thread to find eng subs? thanks

Guest sunny_dance

@syuan6o4

i think nicha has said that there are no plans to release the softsubs at this moment.

the only options available right now are to watch the subs online or to DL the hardsub version.

Guest Ohmiga

@teukiie

welcome.. ^_^

anyway...soft sub has been sent to cherryleen.

If you need ,feel free to ask me for help :lol: by just replying me.

I can help with the translation also,if I m free.. :D

Guest teukiie

@teukiie

welcome.. ^_^

anyway...soft sub has been sent to cherryleen.

If you need ,feel free to ask me for help :lol:  by just replying me.

I can help with the translation also,if I m free.. :D

Ahh, could you please send me the softsubs for episodes 2 to 6, if available?

I'm thinking of helping out iSubs, so I gotta check out how hard the Chinese subtitles are for me (:

Thanks in advance!

Guest Ohmiga

@teukiie

Today I m kind of busy with my project.

2moro I check out than I send to nicha can?

or you message me your E mail also can ^_^