[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest HyperBaka

heres ep8 chinese sub dl link if anione needs it . blush.gif

http://u.115.com/file/t47e967733

might have to register first b4 starting the dl.

Guest MakiFroggeh

Ok I just watched the first episode yesterday and this is hella funny ! I'm right now watching ep.2 but I just found out that ep.3 was the following part but it's not subbed yet ... TT.TT

Guest sandraxp

I finished watching the episode of this week and I think that.. poor Lee Joon not focus too much, there were times that even I felt sorry for he. But when he ran and his VJ lost he, that was so funny! and even put the music of Expedient X hahahah

Park JoonGyu is so funny!! I loved he haha

Guest High Kick

sunday's episode had by far the funniest scene of any running man, in my opinion. i'm talking about the rubber band and clothes pin. oh jeez, my sides and stomach hurt so much from laughter. i watched it twice and had the same reaction both times, especially when they had the word "again" on the screen as they scrolled to you-know-who.

Even if it's just a slipped disc I really don't think he should be doing physical activities on running man for at least 2-4 weeks. This is like a week after surgery? That's crazy.

Guest itszmaeee

ANYONE KNOWS ANY YOUTUBERS UPLOADING THE SHOW?!! I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD AVI FILES. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE VICTORIA EPISODE *cries*

Guest sunny_dance

this past week's episode was much better, it was definitely funnier. i guess the PDs must've heard our complaints?

i'm liking victoria more and more. she seems like a very strong girl, the type you wouldn't want to cross.

i liked watching the old, flashback footage of the cast. kudos to the PDs for including that as part of the game. it's amazing to see how far they've come, especially YJS. who would've known by those clips that he'd literally be this famous?

Guest misaki-dxb

Cha Tae Hyun and...(cant see her face) are the next guests of RM....

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

credit papitus cafe...

Cha Tae Hyun opaaaa ~~~ :wub: this man is soooo fuuny i love him ^^

and if he was with KJK in any show they make so much fun ;)

can't wait to see the next ep. ~ for sure it'll be great ^_^

Guest 50julieng

Please post direct link, I want watch RM Ep 8 RAWraw..even I don't understand Chinese or Korea but I can't wait it translate to English take so long...Thank you

Guest lucky_moon

one more pic from the filming...who is this female guest?:unsure:

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4075/10000002960.jpg

she looks to me Oh Yoonah I think, the principle from God of Study and the single teacher from Please Marry Me.

maybe someone can confirm.

20100616127668565883368.jpg

can't wait to see CTH on RM. CTH is always funny on anything. But I wonder if he'll be lazy and cause the anger of KJK..hehehe.

Dragon Brothers..yay! Now just need to get Jang Hyuk there..lol