[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest sunny_dance

Wow. He sure is one tough Kookie. Haha, get it? I wish KJK the best during the recovery phase. =]

Surgery is generally the last resort to any treatment. It seems that he couldn't tolerate the pain any more or the painkillers weren't relieving the pain as well as they used to. It makes me think that he must've been in pain the whole time he was filming RM! I mean, a person can only tolerate so much and painkillers can only work to a certain extent. O_o

@semi-fly

It's a lumbar microdiscectomy to relieve a herniated disk. I saw this once in the hospital and it's not as scary as it sounds. It's minimally invasive so generally the recovery time is quicker unless there are complications.

@provrorsbarn

He'll still be able to work out although not strenuously for the time being. Usually doctors recommend that patients do activity like a simple regimen of stretching, strengthening, and conditioning to prevent the pain or herniation from repeating itself.

EDIT:

The subs for EP 2 have been released courtesy of iSubs.

@maniacboii

you can check iSubs HERE where you'll find it. =P

Guest suikoden4ever

why i cany open isub forum T_T

it said

Method Not Implemented

GET to / not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

help T_T

Guest teukiie

'Running Man' MBLAQ Lee Joon-f(x) Victoria Made a Special Apperances, Showing 4D Charms

2quno5x.jpg

MBLAQ Lee Joon and f(x) Victoria made a surprising appearances.

At the recent recording of the 'Running Man' corner in SBS 'Good Sunday', they had

unique castings which are hard to find in other variety shows.

The main characters were 'double sword hyungnim' Park Junkyu, member of the rising

idol group MBLAQ Lee Joon, and f(x) Victoria.

Park Junkyu blended into the 'Running Man' by showing off his talking skills, which was

formed throughout various variety shows that he appeared in previously.

Victoria and Lee Joon showed their 4D charms, which made the filming place

warm.

Original article link:http://www.newsen.co...008271642051001

Credits to seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack

Guest schwarz

원더풀!

I think that's the best way to describe this week's episode. It certainly made up for last week and then some. Simply funny and entertaining from start to finish. The clothespin pulling and hot water drinking was really, really hilarious. lol

Episodes 2 and 3 and Episodes 4 and 5 used to be my favorite ones, but I have to put this one all the way to the top of the list now. Hope the show can keep up the momentum even with KJK prolly MIA for at least a month.

Guest barbie1430276763

I just started watching running on man, and man I was laughing like a maniac at 11:00 pm and my aunt was sleeping lol

My personal favorites are Gary and Song Joongki,

Guest catchthesky.

LOLLL I was laughing so hard at the boiling water part. omygoodness hahahah

a very fun episode :) yay made my day

Guest Conclusive

I recently watched Episode 2&4 with subs. Gary is so funny with his peaceful face! I think he is one of my favorites in the show so far.

Guest nicha1980

EP.8 Ratings...

AGB : 7.9% ,TNS 8.4%

good sign for RM cuz the peak ratings (realtime) was 15.4%

Credit naver,http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1565698