[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest bluedolphin30

Am I the only one that enjoyed this week's episode?(I watched it with Chinese subs). Yeah, i agree that the cap game wasn't necessary at all, but I enjoyed other segments.

Bout the teaser/spoiler... Yeah, it kinda spoil the show which is annoying.

Apart from that I actually see improvements. For example for the picture taking segment, there's a part where they made it such that the team had to press the shutter manually. That made it more fair IMO because I think that for the previous episodes, the cameraman taking the photo is aiming at Gary deliberately, hence creating the "Gary effect" during the Photo-taking segment.

Another improvement is the drink game. It's the same as the coffee game last episode, but in last episode it wasn't about luck or choice at all since they were just trying to sabotaging each other by grabbing the untensils they want regardless of what the person's choice was. This time round, they had designated boxes and numbers for each utensils and a dice for the game, hence making it a game of luck and choice.

I also like the hide and seek with bell game. It's exciting with the sound of the ringing bell from the hunting team and I like the fact that there's a mission for the hunted team too.

I thought the dancing part on stage was entertaining and it flowed well. They were saying that it's the dream stage of singers since that place is really grand and those big award ceremonies are held there. KJK he sang Twist King there before and JaeSuk just asked him to do it again like he once did. Seeing KJK dancing so enthusiastically to Twist King cracks me up.

Yeah, I enjoyed this episode in general, but there are still improvements that can be made... So I hope the show will get better.

Guest sandraxp

Preview of the next week with Lee Joon & Victoria.

In case you want to see it on youtube^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-i9Zd0US6Y

Cr: glucosamine11

Guest misaki-dxb

Am I the only one that enjoyed this week's episode?(I watched it with Chinese subs). Yeah, i agree that the cap game wasn't necessary at all, but I enjoyed other segments.

Bout the teaser/spoiler... Yeah, it kinda spoil the show which is annoying.

Apart from that I actually see improvements. For example for the picture taking segment, there's a part where they made it such that the team had to press the shutter manually. That made it more fair IMO because I think that for the previous episodes, the cameraman taking the photo is aiming at Gary deliberately, hence creating the "Gary effect" during the Photo-taking segment.

Another improvement is the drink game. It's the same as the coffee game last episode, but in last episode it wasn't about luck or choice at all since they were just trying to sabotaging each other by grabbing the untensils they want regardless of what the person's choice was. This time round, they had designated boxes and numbers for each utensils and a dice for the game, hence making it a game of luck and choice.

I also like the hide and seek with bell game. It's exciting with the sound of the ringing bell from the hunting team and I like the fact that there's a mission for the hunted team too.

I thought the dancing part on stage was entertaining and it flowed well. They were saying that it's the dream stage of singers since that place is really grand and those big award ceremonies are held there. KJK he sang Twist King there before and JaeSuk just asked him to do it again like he once did. Seeing KJK dancing so enthusiastically to Twist King cracks me up.

Yeah, I enjoyed this episode in general, but there are still improvements that can be made... So I hope the show will get better.

I totally agree with you ^^ , this show has improved a lot and hopefully in next episodes they will add good games that makes each team try hard to win =)

Guest himynameistim

when will episode two w/ eng sub come out??? like does it come weekly on a certain day or is it just when the sub team has a chance to do it?? thanks for thread too :D

Guest rigwarl

when will episode two w/ eng sub come out??? like does it come weekly on a certain day or is it just when the sub team has a chance to do it?? thanks for thread too :D

please read the running man forum for the progress report. you can find the link just a few pages back.

an if you're that lazy to read, you can go to this link http://isubs.hkyo89.com/forum/index.php or if you're even lazier to find the progress report by yourself here it is http://isubs.hkyo89.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=127.

Guest milwaukeeoce

i enjoy watching every ep of running man (even without sub).and last episode is still hilarious.aaa..man,i have to admit that i liiiiiiiiiiike jongkook..

Guest nuttynubz

HELP..ADDICTION IS OVERRATED N YET I HAVEN BEEN ABLE TO GET THE SOFTSUB FROM THE 1ST EPI... OWH... SAD....

BUT STILL LAUGHIN EVENTHOUGH I DONT UNDERSTAND A WORD.....:);)

Guest nicha1980

Upcoming guests after Victoris's episode are Lee Hong Ki, Kim Suro and Shin Bong Sun...

they already filmed the episode at Lotte World...(credit papitus cafe)

gahhh so excited to see Kim Suro back...:D

i enjoy watching every ep of running man (even without sub).and last episode is still hilarious.aaa..man,i have to admit that i liiiiiiiiiiike jongkook..

Me too!!! KJK & YJS are the best... They always made me laugh.

I watched every episode of RM eventhough I don't understand what they said.

Guest sunny_dance

Preview of the next week with Lee Joon & Victoria.

In case you want to see it on youtube^^

Just to add on, actor Park Joon Gyu will also guest along with Lee Joon & Victoria.

This episode was filmed at the Kyunghee Palace.

Upcoming guests after Victoris's episode are Lee Hong Ki, Kim Suro and Shin Bong Sun...

Finally Little Boy Kim! I'll be looking forward to that.

@rigwarl

You've improved. =P

Guest AdrinaHani

Wooaaa!!!!!! Now THAT'S what I call a double whammy for me!! Kim Suro and Shin Bong Sun.. both have good chemistry with KJK and YJS..!!! I hope SBS's in KJK's team... :D

Guest sandraxp

waaaaaaah! I want to see Kim Suro in that program! Sure to be even more fun.

wowww in Lotte World? So they will be outdoors at night, right? I can't wait to see it.

thanks for the info!

Guest anissafiah

is song ji hyo a permanent member? i find her a bit boring...

i guess no more joong ki for a while? :/ :[[[[[ my favorite

edit: i don't get why ppl are thumbing me down..? ji hyo simply doesn't make the show fun. PLEASE, new guests.

no more joong ki for a while?? why?? i've only watched episode 1 and 4 (eng subbed). so i don't know what happened in the next episode. so anyone, can you explain? :) thanks!

Guest sammypoopp

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH, jaesuk is the best MC i love all his shows, and i <3 all the subbers for us non-koreans to be able to watch this show hehe much appreciated ^___^ you're alll jjang!! kekek

HOOOLLD UP.

Is Song Ji Hyo the person that was in Princess Hours, who was also rumored to have dated Joo Ji Hoon?

Goodness..If it is the same person, how did I not realize that...?

You know this whole time I've known Ji Hyo was in Princess Hours (she played Min Hyorin) BTW, I always wondered if the singer Min Hyorin took her name from the Princess Hours character anyone know? (off-topic) lol.

But for some reason it finally clicked... Ji Hyo was the 'rival' of Yoon Eun Hye's character in Goong and I think most people know Yoon Eun Hye had a scandal with Kim JongKook when they were both permanent members on the old X-man show about 5 years ago (she filmed Princess Hours after leaving X-man).

So now YEH's rival from Goong is now flirting with her old boyfriend on Running Man ^_^

Guest Hatakez

Whooaa Kim suro is going to guest? Haha yes! Now kjk will have a strength rival :-P

Aside from some minor things that were bad about the latest episode, I agree that it was still funny. The hunting game with the bells! There was a scary part where YJS heard the bells n ran to the elevator..and as it was aabout to close..BOOM! KJK appears! Man that was hilarious n scary! xD

Guest teukiie

I was so happy when I heard Suro was gonna be a guest! Game devil comes again 8D & Bongsun loves Jongkook, so she probably will have a ball of a time.

I love how the PD is slowly bringing back all the FO characters.. Will we see Yejin soon? ^^

hi! i'm new to this thread and i just started watching running man last night :D

I LOVE It! its soo hilarious. i watch ep 1 with english subs on youtube, does anyone know where i can watch the rest of the episodes with english subs?

or whether they are subbed at all?

Guest sunny_dance

@sooby

episodes 1 and 4 have been subbed and released.

episodes 2, 3, and 5 are currently being subbed.

you can watch episode 4 HERE under the streaming/download tab.