[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest teukiie

@teukiie

Today I m kind of busy with my project.

2moro I check out than I send to nicha can?

or you message me your E mail also can ^_^

Ahh, do finish your project first then ^^ Work is more important! I just messaged you my email address! :D

Guest sunny_dance

yeah, that part was hilarious. her reaction as soon as it hit her was so funny.

i also loved how everyone did their dance for good luck and when jae suk tried to do his, shin young pushed him out of the way.

and also how she decided to just hide and sleep.

i'm guessing but i think the silver balls might be empty and when a team wins, they just place that team's color into it and edit it so that it looks like they're opening it for the first time.

for the first challenge, maybe the running man had two balls and depending on which team won, he grabbed that team's silver ball out of his bag.

just guessing...

but i agree, i love the lottery concept. it literally goes down to the last second to find out which team wins.

the highlight for me was the coffee game. oh my gosh was that freakin' funny.

What up dude! Thanks for the reply. =]

I'll take your educated guesses. In fact, they're strong possibilities. And truth be told, I thought I'd miss Song Ji Hyo but I actually didn't. Hahaha! The pan shots of the coffee looked disgusting btw, but I'm sure the lack of/excess of sugar and coffee were enough to wake them up, literally. HaHa always looks the most tired to me, like he's ready to keel over once it hits past midnight, that or his eyes get really small. LOL!

Guest shiostar25

Wow!!!! I was looking for the subbed episodes, finally I got them!! Yay! thanks a million! Ilove the bromance between Joo YaeSuk & kim jongKook

Guest UKiss1

Thanks for the subs, I love this show! Seriously I love every single episode I've seen so far and I really love the cast, the production team chose well.

And the nerve of that Yourshinestar to claim your work as her own is pathetic. This is what she sent me.

runningman.jpg

Guest ghost117

running man use good place to film it. but the rating make me worries about the future of this show. still dreaming that it will have a special at Incheon international airport it has such a great view for camera(that will never happen. but it doesn't hurt to dream. hehe).

Guest Aelitis

yeah, rigwarl has it right. just report her.

http://www.youtube.com/Isibil117

http://www.youtube.com/YourShineStar

http://www.youtube.com/BahnusGirlAdmin

all her~ we can just shut down every username she makes. teach her to steal other peoples work.

[edit]

apparently, you cannot report someone for copyright violation unless you are the own the copyrights.

best we can do is just flag all her videos. :(

Guest UKiss1

Seriously how many accounts does she want to make? Is she that desperate for subscribers and followers? I give up with her now. Anyway, Ep 6 was hilarious and I really hope they make Song Ji Hyo a permanent member :)

running man use good place to film it. but the rating make me worries about the future of this show. still dreaming that it will have a special at Incheon international airport it has such a great view for camera(that will never happen. but it doesn't hurt to dream. hehe).

yup incheon kinda good place but maybe they cannot shoot running man in there

well permit is hard and the whole concept is go out from the place

meanwhile incheon is aiport who operates 24 hours/days and people just passing everyhours.its one of the busiest

airport in the world.about rating dunno if sbs give a chance because this is a new show not

like family outing who has season 1.

Guest jokerfish

She makes a lot of accounts to avoid being deleted I think...

I was pretty annoyed (using the most mild word to describe my feelings) about her claiming to have subbed all of Episode 1 herself. But, I think, it just got worse. She still refusing to give credit to the amazing subbers who subbed episode 1 but for the jessica cut subs she said: "(Eng Sub) Running Man Ep 4 and 5 SNSD Jessica Cut, Full Credits to Sohified and Subbing Team."

Guest alicechen

Hello everyone! I haven't watched the recent episodes yet but I saw Seven's episode first half...hehe...

Anyway, I'm here to say my thanks to KJK Global & byakucii for subbing episode 1. It's 10 times better than watching it w/ subtitle. The conversations among the members are hilarious! I love the exchange between YJS and JSJ!! I laughed like an idiot watching them...

JSJ: "So ten years ago, you introduced me to my wife...WHY did you do that?" :lol:

YJS: "Initially, she said you're not the type of guy she wants in a long-term relationship".... :P

EDIT//

I just read that a user is not properly crediting you guys, and simply, I'm enraged. I read through a few comments that supporters have left there, but she doesn't seem to grasp the idea? Hopefully, we can find a better solution for this matter. <_<

Guest teukiie

If there's anyone who wants to translate Chinese subtitles to English, I can help in editing! I don't know how to use Aegisub, but I can just make the English translations more understable.

I honestly want to help iSubs, but.. I have no subbing skills. Sorry T_T

Guest byakucii

If there's anyone who wants to translate Chinese subtitles to English, I can help in editing! I don't know how to use Aegisub, but I can just make the English translations more understable.

I honestly want to help iSubs, but.. I have no subbing skills. Sorry T_T

if you can do chinese to english translations, there's no need for you to know how to use aegisub! :) all translators need is the raw/chinese subbed file and a notepad/textedit/word doc :) thanks for wanting to help iSubs :)

With regards to the person who stole our subtitles, all she wants is followers and view counts and what not. So the easiest way out, is just to ignore and not give view counts. There's no need for bashing on her site or whatnot. Thank you everybody for your support! :D

Guest teukiie

^ Unfortunately, my Chinese has been going down the drain since I migrated, so my Chinese skills are a bit rusty. I don't mind being an editor (making the sentence structure a bit more clearer). But I heard as an editor, you need to know how to use Aegisub T_T

Guest sunny_dance

@teukiie

The editing you mentioned is very easy to do on Aegisubs.

I'll PM you the screencap of how to edit on Aegisubs.

Guest sunny_dance

And the nerve of that Yourshinestar to claim your work as her own is pathetic. This is what she sent me.

that's some bu' shiet right there. <_<

RDRsubs subbing full jessica eps

freaking awesome~ many thanks to RDRsubs! :D

Guest HyperBaka

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Running-Man/133254320045511?ref=ts

this is the only running man fanpage i can find on fb :(