[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest nicha1980

what ep are jokwon and yonghwa gonna be in?

Epi. 8 and 9...

Se7en,son dam bi and kim shin young will be on epi 6 & 7...

edit

I update the first page with Hardsub dl link...pls check..thx...

Guest AdrinaHani

pikeyenny lets people take her videos as long as they dont block out her name on the videos, which isibil doesnt.

Sorry to say this dear but when someone BLOCKS the credit to the original subbers with their own 'Brought to you by YourShineStar' and 'Brought to you by Isibil15 & 16' then THAT's a 1001 types of wrong there...

Guest tru32urluv

Hmm...I'm not receiving the confirmation email...anyone else having this problem?

nvm it just took a long time to come LOL.

Guest jokerfish

:) Me and my sis watched the first episode last night. Thank you so much subbing and upping it :D

Can't wait for the next episode (well... technically I can... and will... It's just a saying -_-)

Guest Apple_Luv

Thx for subbing this show! Ive been looking forward to it!

Its funny without subs and now it will be even better hehe!

And wow that person that reuploaded the subs and said it was his/her own work. is so wrong!!

That person even disabled comments now. ah why are there ppl like this -_-

And also Happy Birthday Yoo Jaesuk! lol

Edit: ok I shouldnt be bringing up such things sorry! this should be place to talk about the awesomeness of Running Man! lol and not such persons -_-

Guest nicha1980

ok guys....it's me again..i know i post about this many times...lol

like you know, we have started the forum for running man subs and i can see many people joining us.thx..

we really want to release the subs quickyly but the problem for now is we dont have enough translators to help us translate...we have plenty of timers and typesetters sign up.but it will be a waste if no one translate...i know that there are many korean/chinese-english out here watching running man.so could you please help us to translate just for 10 mins? dont worry about your grammar cuz we have editors to check, as long as it's complete and understandable we're fine with that...for chinese,if you cant watch the subs via tudou pls let me know..im happy to upload the file to youtube or wherever you want...lol

so if you are interesting and able to help us,could you please please sign up here...

http://isubs.hkyo89....ic.php?f=6&t=18

for chinese-english,you can watch epi2 here...

http://www.tudou.com...ew/Zptq-_RQQ-I/

thx...

Guest GyrlPwr

Yay!!

Thank you so much Running Man Subbing team! I really want to see Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Jong Kook in another show together. I actually waited to watch this show until someone subbed it, and I'm happy that you decided to. Take your time with subs. Good things are worth the wait!

Thanks again! Off to watch the show!!

wow thank you for the subbing team,just join the forum

also i heard ssf (soshified aka snsd subbing team) working on jessica eps

dunno if another fansub still working the subs of eps 4 & 5

(just like fo1 eps when yoona and tae yeon came,rss leave that project to ssf)

Guest teddytubs

OMG!!!!

U GUYS ARE THE BEST!

i love this show so far but it was really ticking me off that there were no subs

U guys are like my saviors

i support u 100%

HWAIGHTING!

Guest UKiss1

Thank you so much for the subs for ep1! I enjoyed it even more the 2nd time around.

I found ep 2 part 1 with eng subs, not sure if the person is going to carry on subbing and they also have raws of the latest running man episodes on their youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ngdawg18#p/a