♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest massive toene

CHECK THIS OUT!

...This was confirmed by a We Got Married staff on the 1st who said that they have already filmed their first episode today.

20100602_nichkhun_victoria_wgm-460x.jpg

source: allkpop.com

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whaaaaa.. it seems REALLY interesting, I'm a Sweet Potato&Adam Couple fan already

and probably the two couples will get less airtime.. but i think I'm definitely gonna love these two as well! :rolleyes:

anybody knows if they're going to be in the show from THIS saturday already??

Guest riehae

i don't have anything against it.

and it would be quite fun coz she's a year older than him.

and they seem cute together.

looking forward to them.

it's seems interesting, foreign couple.

Guest tpl_79

man.. i dont know how to react.. i mean it would be good to imagine nichkhun as a husband..

but why victoria.. not that i have anything against her..its just a random pairing and the thought of nichkhun with a girl makes me nervous...

Guest hasintyas

i really can't wait for this couple

when their episodes gonna be aired everyone?

i have to admit that victoria is not my fave member of F(x), i love sulli and chrystal more, but then again, khun will looks just alright with anybody, kekekekkeke

and she does look beautiful, she also dances well, so really cant wait!!!!

Guest tiffanydawn

^

i think this thread can be make as the official thread?

just ask the topic starter to change the Title and later edit the 1st page

yeah this can be their official thread :)

i'll just update this every now and then ^_^

Guest lil' zen

Nichkhun's wish came true...but y international couple?? >.<"""

This is 10x better than being a son to Jo Kwon still...XD

I can't wait to watch this ep...they went thru a "wedding ceremony" as well??

Victoria seems to be in a mini tiara...

Guest tiffanydawn

^

oooh hehehe thanks ^^

maybe you can change the title to "KhunToria The WGM "Foreigners" Couple Official Thread" or smth like that XD

done ^_^:)

Guest zahieyjunki

isn't the title bit too long?

nvrmind, btw, when is the first broadcast ep for this couple?

Guest pomelo_oo

Omg I'm so going to support the KhunToria couple:) they look cute together.. and being both foreigners I think they would make a very interesting couple.. really look forward to seeing their first appearance on WGM! but that would probably be like 2 months later i think? lol..

And unlike most of the ppl here.. I'm actually a bigger fan of Victoria.. lol.. I know she may not be as popular as nichkhun and she's not even one of the more popular ones in f(x).. but i really think she deserves more spotlight and love from everyone.. she's such a great dancer with amazing flexibility! and i kind of like her 4 dimensional character.. haha..

anw.. i know this is random.. but everyone who doesnt know who victoria is.. maybe u guys check out the following link:)

And there goes my first reply in this forum! LOL!

ah, I see some familiar friends here.. :D

Can't wait also for the episode to be airing.. I want to see both of them speaks other language, beside Hangul..

The pairing look interesting.. Victoria will be so busy with WGM and IY..

And we can see if the members from IY tease her about her marriage there.. :lol:

Guest Kui4eva

I don't understand why fangirls are up in arms over this. Remember Nic was on Mnet Scandal already? I thought this will lessen the blow. Sheez, fangirls are scary all right. He's not going to marry any of you out there except for one lucky girl. You guys are going to have your own loving prince someday. Blame it on the producers of the show for the match. However, I love Vic and I think she will be great. I'm glad she's getting promoted more. She's really a sweetheart so nobody needs to be jealous or hate her. They're just only going to be good friends after the show. It's their job to entertain you.

Omg I'm so going to support the KhunToria couple:) they look cute together.. and being both foreigners I think they would make a very interesting couple.. really look forward to seeing their first appearance on WGM! but that would probably be like 2 months later i think? lol..

And unlike most of the ppl here.. I'm actually a bigger fan of Victoria.. lol.. I know she may not be as popular as nichkhun and she's not even one of the more popular ones in f(x).. but i really think she deserves more spotlight and love from everyone.. she's such a great dancer with amazing flexibility! and i kind of like her 4 dimensional character.. haha..

anw.. i know this is random.. but everyone who doesnt know who victoria is.. maybe u guys check out the following link:)

And there goes my first reply in this forum! LOL!

Me too. I'm a bigger fan of vic. I used to like boy bands more than girl bands, but after f(x) came out last year, I mostly spazz over f(x) now.

Guest timpa

isn't the title bit too long?

nvrmind, btw, when is the first broadcast ep for this couple?

Nobody really knows... When Seohyun & Yonghwa first met it was filmed on the 11th/12th of February and then it aired two weeks later. However, because of the naval ship tragedy WGM got pre-empted A LOT and right now the stuff airing is like 3 months delayed. Last week's episode of WGM featured stuff that was filmed February 15th(Jokwon & Gain) and stuff that was filmed March 16th (SeoHwa couple)

I wouldn't be shocked if you see Victoria & Nichkhun show up by the end of June or early July at the latest.

Guest vivian0304

i'm not hate Victoria, but...why her?

um i think Nickkhun & Dara of 2NE1 isn't bad right? they both grow up in another country, and she's pretty too

Guest Kui4eva

i'm not hate Victoria, but...why her?

um i think Nickkhun & Dara of 2NE1 isn't bad right? they both grow up in another country, and she's pretty too

I agree with labelle. It's because Dara is full Korean and the new concept for WGM is foreigners. It's a good pairing. They both are tall and so beautiful! No fangirls need to worry about Vic stealing their idol from them. It's just ONLY a show. Vic won't be in Korea that long anyways. f(x) will be promoting in China soon so they will be away for a long time. Will this make you fangirls feel better now? SM will be releasing their new girl group Crystal aka the female Shinee this year or next year. Crystal will be the domestic girl group that will be based in Korea.

Archived