♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest kpoplovaz

i know khun very well... but not vic.. :P

although d news make me crazy at 1st, but diz what khun want n he is totally jealous to Adam's couple..

i hope he is enjoy during d program...

Fighting!!!!!! ;)

ahh i remember that episode...

would be great if all the 3 couples do same activities together, i mean all the 3 couples are idols, would awesome if theyre do same things together this time they have wife and husband :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MBC read my post and grant it please....

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yuyu<3

I've excited. They seem to have something in those pictures. Plus he was doing the dance not to long ago to NU ABO. I always like watching Nichkhun and Victoria seems like a cool girl. I'll watch them

Guest manjoe

[NEWS] 100603 ‘WGM’ producers explain the background of the Nichkhun-Victoria selection, Nichkhun

‘WGM’ producers explain the background of the Nichkhun-Victoria selection

MBC ‘We Got Married’ (producer Jung Yoon Jung, ‘WGM’) has a new virtual couple, 2PM’s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria, what is the reason that two foreigners from popular idol groups were selected?

Nichkhun and Victoria, who already filmed their first topic one day ago, had shown a pressure-free image on their first meeting, which met the expectations of the producers of ‘WGM’ for the birth of the first global couple.

‘Thai Prince’ Nichkhun had already been picked by the staff to be a possible member of ‘WGM’. Nichkhun, who is getting support from his female fans, has a strong body and a cute smile and already has many articles written about this ‘WGM’ commitment.

‘WGM’ Jung Yoon Jung PD said “We have considered Nichkhun for a long time, but the situation was that he could not commit because of his schedule… Lately his schedule has had openings, and it was realistically possible so it was decided for him to film”.

What is also attracting attention is his selected partner, Chinese f(x) member Victoria. Truthfully, Nichkhun’s partner was hesitant to join because many female stars desire ‘very pretty’ Nichkhun. The producers put in their effort to make Victoria Nichkhun’s virtual wife until it was done.

An associate said “When we first met Victoria, her Korean was still not that good, so it was questionable whether the broadcast would happen… When we recently met her again, her Korean was a lot more natural”. He added that Victoria’s charms were also much more apparent.

The producers included Victoria and her good looks in their final decision, although Nichkhun and Victoria’s opinions were also considered.

Nichkhun and Victoria’s first meeting was shot in front of Hongik University one day ago, and interested people formed crowds like clouds around them. An associate that participated in the filming said, “There has never been a more natural and casual looking couple on their first meeting until now… Nichkhun encouraged nervous Victoria.”

Currently airing on ‘WGM’ are two couples, the ‘Petite Couple’ 2AM Jokwon and Brown Eyed Girls Gain, and the ‘YongSeo Couple’ C.N.BLUE Yonghwa and SNSD Seohyun, and Nichkhun-Victoria will join them to make three couples.

Reported by: Kim Hyun Rok

Credit: NATE news

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n14468

Translated by eekeano @ W2D

I just read this partner selection. First I thought that Vic is so lucky to had khun to be partner. He's suck gentleman.

Guest xiea

KhunToria sounds like a planet of some sort. xD And their eyes kinda looks the same to me.

Will be watching.

Don't get me wrong... I'm a nickhun fan <3<3.... but

0.0 it's like we got married is just all idols now so it's not like.. we got married anymore.. it's more like "we are dating?" ierno weird to me.

I think the main reason for putting idols on the show is the ratings. I'm sure people would want to see their favorite idols interact with each other. And i agree that it's not like the old WGM anymore where they mostly cast people that are actually at the age of really getting married. It's becoming more like MNET Scandal starring idols now.

wooo im looking forward to this...im already watching for sweetpotato couple...so...hehehe...anyone know when the first broadcast will be? i guess they have to film a few more episodes first xx

Guest Kui4eva

[NEWS] 100603 ‘WGM’ producers explain the background of the Nichkhun-Victoria selection, Nichkhun

‘WGM’ producers explain the background of the Nichkhun-Victoria selection

MBC ‘We Got Married’ (producer Jung Yoon Jung, ‘WGM’) has a new virtual couple, 2PM’s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria, what is the reason that two foreigners from popular idol groups were selected?

Nichkhun and Victoria, who already filmed their first topic one day ago, had shown a pressure-free image on their first meeting, which met the expectations of the producers of ‘WGM’ for the birth of the first global couple.

‘Thai Prince’ Nichkhun had already been picked by the staff to be a possible member of ‘WGM’. Nichkhun, who is getting support from his female fans, has a strong body and a cute smile and already has many articles written about this ‘WGM’ commitment.

‘WGM’ Jung Yoon Jung PD said “We have considered Nichkhun for a long time, but the situation was that he could not commit because of his schedule… Lately his schedule has had openings, and it was realistically possible so it was decided for him to film”.

What is also attracting attention is his selected partner, Chinese f(x) member Victoria. Truthfully, Nichkhun’s partner was hesitant to join because many female stars desire ‘very pretty’ Nichkhun. The producers put in their effort to make Victoria Nichkhun’s virtual wife until it was done.

An associate said “When we first met Victoria, her Korean was still not that good, so it was questionable whether the broadcast would happen… When we recently met her again, her Korean was a lot more natural”. He added that Victoria’s charms were also much more apparent.

The producers included Victoria and her good looks in their final decision, although Nichkhun and Victoria’s opinions were also considered.

Nichkhun and Victoria’s first meeting was shot in front of Hongik University one day ago, and interested people formed crowds like clouds around them. An associate that participated in the filming said, “There has never been a more natural and casual looking couple on their first meeting until now… Nichkhun encouraged nervous Victoria.”

Currently airing on ‘WGM’ are two couples, the ‘Petite Couple’ 2AM Jokwon and Brown Eyed Girls Gain, and the ‘YongSeo Couple’ C.N.BLUE Yonghwa and SNSD Seohyun, and Nichkhun-Victoria will join them to make three couples.

Reported by: Kim Hyun Rok

Credit: NATE news

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n14468

Translated by eekeano @ W2D

I just read this partner selection. First I thought that Vic is so lucky to had khun to be partner. He's suck gentleman.

So it sounds like Nic and Vic already knew that they were going to be husband and wife before the filming started. also, it sounded like Vic was a little reluctant to do this because of the fangirls of Nic. I'm glad the WGM PD still pursued and persuaded Vic to do the show. I can't wait to see Nic and Vic together.

Oh man. I just thought of something. If this global couple do well on WGM then the PD will probably cast another global couple in the future. For some reason, my mind is thinking about Amber. She is also a female foreigner in Kpop. Holy jeezus. Can you imagine her being on WGM? Her future husband is going to have a hard time not knowing what to do for her since she's not your typical girl. Amber did say that she wants to be on more variety shows. If that day ever comes, the Kpop internet sites are going to be flooded.

I ship NicVic. Here's a another video of them together at Star King. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VN7U80zx8 I love Vic's outfit! She looks so pretty!

Guest toomuchsmiling

my friend is SO going to be mad. all the best idol guys are being taken from her. haha, Taecyeon&Yoona she hated, Yonghwa&Seohyun she was jealous of but kinda ok/little sad about, and this is gonna make her go on fire. o_O

:P

i'm curious about seeing Nickhun in a marriage, I haven't seen much of him, only from what my friend has shown me cuz she's a huge 2pmer, man i think she's gonna become an idol-girl group hater now. -__-;;

Guest ie-channie

can't wait to watch diz show... i hope it will broadcast next week.. :(

i wonder how both of them gonna react with each other.. :rolleyes:

it must be really fun!! :P

Guest JenJenn

I think im gonna start watching this , seems like an interesting couple , + Victoria is so lucky, she gets to be with Khun >_>

Guest Kui4eva

my friend is SO going to be mad. all the best idol guys are being taken from her. haha, Taecyeon&Yoona she hated, Yonghwa&Seohyun she was jealous of but kinda ok/little sad about, and this is gonna make her go on fire. o_O

:P

i'm curious about seeing Nickhun in a marriage, I haven't seen much of him, only from what my friend has shown me cuz she's a huge 2pmer, man i think she's gonna become an idol-girl group hater now. -__-;;

Oh gosh, your girlfriend seems to be one of those rabid fangirls. Just tell her to chill. It's only for entertainment. Nothing is real.

Guest tiffanydawn

Khun is going to be da sweetest husband ever buh I wonder if they'll turn out like da Ssangchu couple (Hyun Joong & Hwangbo)

i really hope they'll be as entertaining and touching as the Ssangchu/JoongBo couple.

i think the JoongBo couple is the best WGM couple ever.

Guest punk_angel

I'm really hooked with Sweet Potato Couple right now...

but I'm also excited for the 1st Foreign Couple for the Show....

KhunToria fighting

Guest wing834

i cant wait to c this couple~ i died when khun was chopping garlic in the adam couple episode lol~ now vic can c him posing while chopping vegetables all the time :)

vic is the mum of f(x), i can really c her being caring to khun, and cooking for him :) while khun will b the manly yet caring husband~

Guest shortstufflai

Does that mean Jo-In have less air time ): ?

Arr well because it's Khun i won't be too sad XD

Guest liljdazngal06

awwwwwwwwww i love victoria she is my favorite f(x) member hehehehe and khun is so cute he is really really popular with the fans though so i hope nothing bad will happen to victoria. i am so looking forward to the first ep with them.

i think this pairing will be interesting to watch and i know most of u r devastated because nichkun was paired up with victoria and that he will be "married" but it is just a show and i am just saying give it a shot, we haven't seen anything yet to say she doesn't match him or he doesn't match her,

Be positive hehehehhee i love wgm tho

Archived