♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

it says they filming on the June 1st

while that Starking already been shoot like either couple/3 weeks ago

so probably that time they not yet fixed for the show and they didnt know who will be their hubby/wife keke

s4cglt.jpg

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest le_briana

To those fangirls who are getting upset: It's just a show. At first some didn't like the jokwon/ga-in pairing, or even the seohyun/yonghwa pairing.

You don't even have to be supportive, but saying "OMG khun's mineeee victoria gtfo (vaguely translated from an allkpop post" isn't really going to change anything.

I for one am super excited for this pairing! They are both beautiful beings. Good luck to them!

Guest kissme.dongho

I rarely watch We Got Married anymore, but I still ship Jo-Kwon and Ga-In so yeah. I don't know about them. I still wish them good luck though. :)

Guest chocolatetruffles

My heart indeed broke a little bit ;( Super jealous. Khun is going to be the most amazing husband gahh. Will follow this couple since I <3 Khun.

Guest chickpeas

Oh wow I thought that it was just a rumour haha o.OOO But I'm really looking forward to watching this new couple =] I'm not their biggest fan, however looks-wise, they'd be so beautiful together hehe. Anyway why the first foreigner couple? I understand that Nickhun is Thai, what about Victoria? o.o Is she Chinese or something like that?

Off-topic: I really hope that it doesn't mean the end of the Yongseo couple :/

I think Nichkhun's mostly Thai with some Chinese (mom's Thai-Chinese if memory serves me correctly); Victoria's Chinese.

I've watched some Victoria clips, she seems to have a quirky personality and very random at times. Their communication is going to be hilarious to watch, but I understand NK speaks minor Chinese so perhaps that's how they'll communicate from time to time. I think it's a good pairing, NK's insanely popular so Victoria's a nice non-threatening choice.

Guest mintiful

didn't expect this coming.

but super interest in this couple already. looking forward to them.

Guest ii_christie

Seriously?!?! This is gonna be interesting ;] Girls around the world must be so jealous of Victoria right now.

Guest bitter SOOweet

Don't get me wrong... I'm a nickhun fan <3<3.... but

0.0 it's like we got married is just all idols now so it's not like.. we got married anymore.. it's more like "we are dating?" ierno weird to me.

Archived