♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

KhunToria sounds like a planet of some sort. xD And their eyes kinda looks the same to me.

Hahaha...it does, doesn't it? I think VicKhun is just as nice, but probably doesn't make a bold of a statement as KhunToria.

So it sounds like Nic and Vic already knew that they were going to be husband and wife before the filming started. also, it sounded like Vic was a little reluctant to do this because of the fangirls of Nic. I'm glad the WGM PD still pursued and persuaded Vic to do the show. I can't wait to see Nic and Vic together.

I also think it takes a lot of gumption to do this show with such a beloved and popular male idol. I'm really anticipating Nich calling Vic "noona" or even better "yeobo~" :P

haha yessss.. me too! this couple is just adorable.. Victoria is so talented and cute and nichkhun is just such a sweet guy.. really really can't wait to see their interactions on their first date!

anw.. I know many are not really welcoming the idea of vic and nichkhun pairing up.. I've seen many harsh comments against vic.. and i kind of feel sad for her.. i mean she has done nothing wrong to deserve all the criticisms and this is just a variety show.. its not like they are really dating or something.. Ppl pls just watch this couple with an open mind! It is just entertainment!:)

I have good impressions of both Nich and Vic, but don't really know them that well. And I'm actually more curious about Victoria than Nich - call it the "underdog" syndrome? :lol:

So I did a little research. And if the data is correct, Victoria came from a very prestigious dance school in China. Of the many dance schools, her Beijing Academy is considered one of the "ivy leagues" of Fine & Liberal Arts Schools in China. To get into those schools doesn't just require dance, art, and/or theater talents, but also academic intellect as well. I guess that's one of the reasons why SM scouted her.

:D I feel like WGM is helping me with my Kpop aversion. :lol: I've found so many groups interesting and/or likeable through this show.

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kui4eva

i cant wait to c this couple~ i died when khun was chopping garlic in the adam couple episode lol~ now vic can c him posing while chopping vegetables all the time :)

vic is the mum of f(x), i can really c her being caring to khun, and cooking for him :) while khun will b the manly yet caring husband~

I watched an interview with f(x) and the girls said Vic's riceballs are the best riceballs they have ever eaten. Vic's mom sent her ingredients directly from China and Vic mixes it with other stuff. She makes them heart-shaped for her band members! I can't wait for her to make the riceballs for Nic, but will she make them heart-shaped? it will depend if Nic is being a good boy or not. The shape of the riceballs depends on her mood. Haha.

Guest KC1221

I watched an interview with f(x) and the girls said Vic's riceballs are the best riceballs they have ever eaten. Vic's mom sent her ingredients directly from China and Vic mixes it with other stuff. She makes them heart-shaped for her band members! I can't wait for her to make the riceballs for Nic, but will she make them heart-shaped? it will depend if Nic is being a good boy or not. The shape of the riceballs depends on her mood. Haha.

omg rlly?! thats so cool!! by the way do u have the link to that interview? ^^

Guest Kui4eva

omg rlly?! thats so cool!! by the way do u have the link to that interview? ^^

Here's the link.

Also, here's another link to Vic's latest appearance for Nu ABO.

Victoria is looking good. Her hair is so beautiful!

Guest Kui4eva

I want to see them together, i want see what it will be like :D

So anyone know when they're airing the first episode?

I don't think anybody really knows when the 1st episode will air. We will have to wait for official news.

Guest naomz

i've finally decided i will support this couple no matter how jealous i am of victoria! i tried to be an understanding nichkhun fan and searched about victoria and it turns out she's a fun and cute girl and i can't believe myself i actually like her now! haha! i saw their cut on star king and i definitely want them to do aegyos on wgm! actually i want an aegyo contest because they're so cute! ^_^

oh so this couple is now called khuntoria? i read on seoulbeat one fan called them ThaiChi couple! lol! that sounds really cute imo! but i guess we'll have to wait until the airing of their first wgm episode to know what fans or the pds will actually call them. can't wait for this couple! ^_^

Guest KC1221

Here's the link.

Also, here's another link to Vic's latest appearance for Nu ABO.

Victoria is looking good. Her hair is so beautiful!

thank yous ^^

I hope they won't ruin this couple by assigning them weird stuff!

Like the did to Kangin-Yeon couple! They make the suffer from the beginning.

I really wish they can start like JoongBo(forever ^^) couple!

Guest toomuchsmiling

Oh gosh, your girlfriend seems to be one of those rabid fangirls. Just tell her to chill. It's only for entertainment. Nothing is real.

LOL, i know right?! i'm the one who got her into the kpop scene, but i don't remember teaching her the ways of rabid fangirl. o_O i told her to love even the girl groups but i guess wen it comes to pairings her natural instinct is to turn green with envy. -___-;;

i really hope they'll be as entertaining and touching as the Ssangchu/JoongBo couple.

i think the JoongBo couple is the best WGM couple ever.

awww, no WAY!! who could beat Ssangchu/Joongbo??! DX Besides, if that were to happen, one of them needs to be 4th-dimension/a space-out. hahaha.

Guest mz simmonz

I like VicKhun it flows easily..these two are probably the most gorgeous couple ever to be featured on WGM! This will be interesting to watch, since they don't seem to have a huge image or personality contrast between each other? I''m not sure b/c I don't really know much about Victoria but I'm sure the show will make it fun for both of them :)

Guest smileysomsx

oh my goshh, i'm really excited for this couple :)

i bet they're gonna be cutee ^^

their name together sounds cute too, KhunToria <33

So how's this couple called? Foreign Couple?

I've heard someone on Seoulbeat comment and say 'The Tai-Chi Couple'!

Hope everyone gets the pun haha

people mostly call them the foreign couple because they aren't from Korea. Khun is from Thailand and Vic is from China. therefore are foreigners.

I like the Tai-Chi couple name sounds cute~

So how's this couple called? Foreign Couple?

I've heard someone on Seoulbeat comment and say 'The Tai-Chi Couple'!

Hope everyone gets the pun haha

I think the Thai-Chi couple is a cute reference name, but there may be more meaning names once we actually see them in the show. And since I'm a more simplistic ( = lazy) person :rolleyes: , I'm leaning toward VicKhun as their compound name.

I am sincerely hoping Victoria doesn't swoon over Nich. It'll be so much more entertaining if Nich actually has to work for Victoria's love interest. Or I guess I can also concede if Nich is the one that is smitten with Victoria - I just want to see something unpredictable happen. Perhaps I'm having too high of an expectation on this couple. :P

Guest sparklesparkles

I can't wait to see this! victoria seems really genuine and kind so i think she's a good match for khun. :) even though they both speak korean rather well, i hope there's no language barrier since korean is not their first language. but they look great :D

Guest Kui4eva

I think the Thai-Chi couple is a cute reference name, but there may be more meaning names once we actually see them in the show. And since I'm a more simplicistic ( = lazy) person :rolleyes: , I'm leaning toward VicKhun as their compound name.

I am sincerely hoping Victoria doesn't swoon over Nich. It'll be so much more entertaining if Nich actually has to work for Victoria's love interest. Or I guess I can also concede if Nich is the one that is smitten with Victoria - I just want to see something unpredictable happen. Perhaps I'm having too high of an expectation on this couple. :P

I don't think Vic is impressed with Nic's looks. She probably finds him cute, but that's about it and she won't swoon over him. Vic is surrounded by good looking men all the time so Nic will have to work hard to receive Vic's love. She seems to be the type to care more about personality than looks. She's very humble and kind-hearted.

Guest aq_aj

this is cute <3. khun just tweeted alexander (u-kiss):

@alexander_0729 http://twitpic.com/1uq58r - That's my wife sitting in the front! =] tell her i said HIIII for me Alex! thanks buddy~

(is that really victoria though? i cant tell...)

EDIT

and Alexander tweeted back:

@Khunnie0624 Khun! Ya makin all da girls jealous of Victoria~ LOL! We talked bout u today btw~ keke (>_<)/

so Vic talked about her husband to other idols there? :)

Guest dreamloverShiWon

^ yes, I recognise her hair..3/4 brown and 1/4 red... I hate her current hair she looks best with black hair!

Archived