♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest Kui4eva

i'm not hate Victoria, but...why her?

um i think Nickkhun & Dara of 2NE1 isn't bad right? they both grow up in another country, and she's pretty too

I agree with labelle. It's because Dara is full Korean and the new concept for WGM is foreigners. It's a good pairing. They both are tall and so beautiful! No fangirls need to worry about Vic stealing their idol from them. It's just ONLY a show. Vic won't be in Korea that long anyways. f(x) will be promoting in China soon so they will be away for a long time. Will this make you fangirls feel better now? SM will be releasing their new girl group Crystal aka the female Shinee this year or next year. Crystal will be the domestic girl group that will be based in Korea.

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trixbox

i think yg isn't keen on lending there artist on variety shows specially wgm. as you can see none of bigbang nor 2ne1 are in any variety lately except for haha mong show.

hmm i'm going to watch this new couple closely hehehe ^_^

Guest lilmissmelros

Ooooo! cant wait i am anticipating to see khuntoria's reactions with each other!=] I wonder when they will air their first episode? I hope its this coming up episode but i doubt that khun and victoria cutest couple :P

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

and i for one am ridiculously pumped for this couple! watching them trying to communicate is gonna be hilarious. khun did say he prefers girls older than him so fake or not, victoria is still a good match for him. plus, i absolutely adoree victoria. glad she's bagging in all these variety shows

f(x) will be promoting in China soon so they will be away for a long time. Will this make you fangirls feel better now? SM will be releasing their new girl group Crystal aka the female Shinee this year or next year. Crystal will be the domestic girl group that will be based in Korea.

no way, seriously? where did you hear this? i had a feeling sm was eventually gonna promote them in china but not this soon and especially not debut ANOTHER girl group right after f(x) just debuted. i guess im okay with this since i'll actually be able to understand chinese and plus i am looking forward to the debut of some of the rumored Crystal girls. kinda feel bad for the f(x) girls getting shipped to china barely after their debut if this turns out to be true though

Guest timpa

Crystal's debut has been speculated since last summer, so I'll believe it when it really happens ;) At times they've said Crystal would debut in Japan first and then come to Korea, that they'd be stationed in Korea permanently, but there's also some speculation that SM may try to launch them in the US since the girls have trained in the US for 2 or 3 years.

f(x) is more popular now than they've ever been so I don't think it would make sense to leave the Korean market.

Guest KC1221

for people who don't know who victoria is :

She's f(x)'s leader

Name: Victoria Song (Song Chi En)

Day of Birth: 1987.02.02.

Height: 168 cm

Place of Birth: Qingdao, Shandong

Interest / Speciality: folk / jazz dance

Education: Beijing Dance Academy

She appeared in SHINee's replay mv

Super Junio M's u mv

TRAX's let you go mv with heechul

and much more ^^

Guest o1xMaGgiie

wow khuntoria's thread is growing ^___________^

some fangirls just need to %"*&^$*) . its just a show !

Victoria seems like a really pretty and pure girl ; she seems so nice so why are some people like "nooo ~ why Victoria !"

it's not up to us to choose anyways so why are they even complaining .

If u love Khun then be happy that he's getting more shows .

KHUNTORIA <333333333333333333333333333333333333

Guest sI5c4

OMG!

interesting concept. foreigners couple? lol.

wonder if Khun is going to teach Thai to Vic and Vic gonna teach Chinese to Khun.

I think they match each other well.

Good luck to both of them.

can't wait till the episode air! :)

Guest Kui4eva

and i for one am ridiculously pumped for this couple! watching them trying to communicate is gonna be hilarious. khun did say he prefers girls older than him so fake or not, victoria is still a good match for him. plus, i absolutely adoree victoria. glad she's bagging in all these variety shows

no way, seriously? where did you hear this? i had a feeling sm was eventually gonna promote them in china but not this soon and especially not debut ANOTHER girl group right after f(x) just debuted. i guess im okay with this since i'll actually be able to understand chinese and plus i am looking forward to the debut of some of the rumored Crystal girls. kinda feel bad for the f(x) girls getting shipped to china barely after their debut if this turns out to be true though

I read this in the f(x) thread. There's links and stuff, but I'm too tired to look for it since the thread is over 400 pages. Crystal was suppose to debut last year instead, but they weren't quite ready yet so SM allowed f(x) to debut instead. The chinese music market is really big so that's why SM has 2 chinese members in f(x) in hopes of conquering the market over there. This means that they are going to need another female group to stay in Korea and that's Crystal. Once SM feels confident about f(x)'s ability to sell themselves in china then that's when they will go with Victoria leading the way. Vic gets more singing lines when she sings in Chinese. Yeah for her! I'm so glad to see her more now. I thought SM was ignoring her abilities since Luna, Sulli, and Krystal are promoted more. Anyways, SM is probably going to debut a boy group this year instead of Crystal.

^ Isn't "Crystal" another rumor? People were saying how it was a competition between "Crystal" & "White Angel" to see who would debut in 2009, they were all wrong. We won't know anything until SM releases info which they don't do until like a week or two before their debut.

Getting back on topic, not really a fan of Nickkhun. He's a nice guy and all but I was never able to get into 2PM. I'm gonna watch for Victoria though. I'm interested to see how these foreigners are gonna interact with each other.

Guest Kui4eva

^ Isn't "Crystal" another rumor? People were saying how it was a competition between "Crystal" & "White Angel" to see who would debut in 2009, they were all wrong. We won't know anything until SM releases info which they don't do until like a week or two before their debut.

Getting back on topic, not really a fan of Nickkhun. He's a nice guy and all but I was never able to get into 2PM. I'm gonna watch for Victoria though. I'm interested to see how these foreigners are gonna interact with each other.

Yeah, I guess we won't know anything until SM releases information. I'm not really a fan of 2pm either, but I like Nic. He seems cool. I'm watching it to see how vic acts around guys. haha.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

i'm not hate Victoria, but...why her?

um i think Nickkhun & Dara of 2NE1 isn't bad right? they both grow up in another country, and she's pretty too

I doubt that will ever happened especially WGM...YG is especially picky when it comes to going on variety shows. GD was approached once before on going on the show, but there were no words back from YG, so we know how that goes...

Anyways, I'm actually excited for this new couple!! I hope they can just spit out English during the show, so it'll be easier for us to watch the show! LOL...Khun is really sweet with girls, so I'm psyched to see what and where he'll be going with Victoria for their dates! Does this mean they'll meet 2PM family members later too!? YAYAYY~. XD

on another note, why are we talking about Crystal in this thread/!?

Guest telegraph

Wow I think this is the first couple I've actually been excited about since like season 1. Victorias probably going to receive a lot unnecessary flack from crazy richard simmons nickhun fan girls, but it's good seeing her getting more attention/air time.

Really really really excited for these two. I love love Nichkhun and I adore Victoria, so if these two are together I have no problem with that. Now I have another couple to look forward to with the Adam Couple :D

Guest hihi_hehe

um....I wonder when their 1st ep will be aired? think maybe the end of June (um...too long?? since I'm already excited ><)

with 3 "idol couple" I hope the rating will be high !

support to Vickhun !

topped the page !!!

Khun dancing to his wife's song

Remind me of something...um...oh YongHwa danced to his wife's song too, Oh lol

Moment in SK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79IA1n6aXA...feature=related

they didn't know they would to be a couple XD

Guest mao_chow

mreowww

they're so beautiful together

I can't even begin to describe how much I ship this couple <3333333

Archived