Quantcast
7uckystar

♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

i'm kind of sad but glad at the same time. i think they are both dorks and it should be entertaining. however, i find it funny how they pick two people who aren't fluent in korean and have no other common language. i wonder if khun will call victoria, noona. oh well, it should be interesting. victoria is a on a roll with these shows. i wonder how many times she'll show her flexibility in this show.

Ooooooooh. Nichkhun and Victoria? That sounds quite interesting. One is Thai while the other is Chinese. I'll be looking forward to watching this. <3

this is too sudden & unbelieve for me.

idk how this couple will work. quite worried how fans could accept this pairing. wish them luck!

Whatever to the fangirls.. they must be oh-so heartbroken right now but I'm so glad that more idols are getting the chance to spend time with idols from the opposite gender. Vic might be a random choice (or Nick is a random choice for Vic) but I'm already interested in this couple..

Of course nothing will be better than my Goguma couple! :D

im super jealous!

cause we all know khunnie is gonna be an AMAZING hubby!!! hes soo good to anyone!!!

:(:(:(

but...

GO KHUNTORIA!!!

Only two words pop up in my head: so random.

:mellow:

-ida

that's what i thought about seohyun and yonghwa, but i'm totally loving the sweet potato couple.

i'm interested to see this play out. i don't know too much about victoria's personality, but nichkhun is definitely a sweetie. i hope that they can communicate well and that fan girls don't get too crazy.

Everyone was shocked when Seohyun-Yonghwa joined the show, and yet they proved others that they're really compatible and so fun to watch. So even though this pairing may seem random, I'm going to see their segment before judging if there's chemistry or not. Anyway, what a good-looking couple.

when i read this, the first thought that came to my mind was -- can they even communicate smoothly? hahaa i don't really know much about victoria's level of korean competency, but i'm guess its not total fluency. its going to be funny if they start getting all these communication problems while trying to comprehend each other. if i'm not wrong they don't have any common language? (does victoria know english?) in 2pm, khun still has taec to translate for him if needed since they both speak english...

i could totally imagine them resorting to drawing pictures just to understand each other :P

I never imagined this couple.

But yay, I'm excited to see their interaction.

Victoria's korean isn't really fluent, well neither is Khun.

I wonder how their interaction will be like

I hope she doesn't get bashed for this >_<

my favorite f(x) and 2PM member!! i know a lot of people will find

this a weird choice, but i'm actually looking forward to watching

them. does anyone know when the first episode is going to air

or when they will start recording? or if they already did?

i don't understand why some people are upset over this ; fair enough you'll feel a little out of place if your fav idol is on WGM but c'mon it'll be cute .. just look at SeoHwa couple and Ga-in and Kwonnies couple .. Victoria and Khun's one will be daebak too .. its just a show anyways .. people managed to put up with Khun's MNet scandal with a random girl (?) so why not congratulate him with Victoria ?

I'm totally looking forward to this ... anybody know when it's gna air ? ^__________^

^

i wonder when that was shoot (starking usually been filmed like months ago and they just aired it now)

if not then i bet they would never expected to be paired up XD

now the 3 couples can have some family gathering

Khun related to Jokwon

and Victoria related to Seohyun

that leave gain and yonghwa hahaha XD