♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

^

i think that's why they being on WGM as "Foreigner" couple who dont really fluent in korean

how they have to communicate and else hahaha understand each other

each couples have their own challenge

seohwa for example, seohyun never interested in guys before and always thinking dating/marriage just get in the way and will disturb your career and yonghwa the one who ever been in a rel now have to adapt with seohyun and vise versa

i think this will be interesting couple hahaha

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timpa

I just noticed something...all the current couples are idols.

But anyway, I'm excited for this! I'm not a hardcore fan of either one but I'm anticipating their interaction. Nichkhun is part Chinese too isn't he? And I hope the SeoHwa couple stay. Love them!

I think WGM has went more for singers than actors because I think viewers feel like the actors are more easily able to 'fake stuff' on the show than the singers are.

Then the other reason is being able to see someone you're a fan of in a relationship (even if it's a fake one). You already get that with actors on dramas. They have spouses or boyfriends/girlfriends so it's not as interesting to see them in a fake relationship on WGM because you already see them in fake relationships when they're acting in dramas.

Guest H i k a r i

That's a random couple... :huh:

But i still can't wait to see them.

It's going to be interesting.

But this also means less time

for seohwa couple :(

Guest Javus

Good-looking couple. Isn't Nich Khun ethnically half Chinese though? So maybe he can speak some chinese if they have difficulty speaking in Korean to each other.

Guest Bethany

I think Nich Khun is lucky to have Victoria because the lady knows how to cook and she loves cooking.

I don't like this couple either, but I might change my mind soon.

Guest Storytime

Very excited. I know Vic is going to get a lot of hate for dating THE PRINCE NICHKHUN, but I'm still excited to see how they're going to interact.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I'm happy that I get to see Nichkhun more on screen. I feel like Nichkhun is relatively quiet with 2PM, perhaps because of language barrier. It would be nice to see how they interact and get some spotlight time. I'm just so jealous of Victoria, even though I generally like her in f(x).

As first, I saw f(x) and Nichkhun 2PM, and didn't see the Victoria part, I was like What if they paired Nichkhun with Amber. lol

Guest Crystal392

I am really anticipating their first episode.

I love YongSeo (Seohyun-YongHwa) couple and I really like Adams (JoKwon-GaIn).

WGM becomes more and more interesting :)

My fave from f(x) is Sulli but Vic is my second fave. And I like Nickhun's personality.

Guest Bissu

This screams awkward for me.

Which isn't that different from Seohyun-Yonghwa couple.

I want to see how long it takes for them to become comfortable/playful with each other.

Guest shawty_says

Seems like SM is really promoting f(x) now that SNSD will be in Japan. I love Victoria and all and I'm so glad she's getting some spotlight, but I wish they didn't put her on both IY and WGM. At least give one show to Luna.

Guest jjsweeter0211

I totally support this couple :D They are my favourite from both groups ^^

Finally Vic gets the attention she deserve. She was so underrate.

Anyway their communication will be very fun to watch.

Vic can speak Chinese, English, Korean and some basic Thai while Khun can speak English, Thai, Korean and some Chinese hahahah

A lot of people said Vic is so lucky. I thought both of them are so lucky haha.

The Chinese goddess and the Thai Prince :blush: :wub: :wub:

Watch it and you will definitely fall in love with Vic

Archived