♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Guest i.said.goodbye

Fan girls need to get over themselves please!

Even though I'm not a fan of f(x) I think victoria and khun make a very adorable couple.

I look forward to seeing some of their episodes.

VicKhun Fighting!

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SeoHwa one the news out round early feb no? and their segment suppose to be aired mid of march

but end's up late feb

so if KhunToria just filming few days ago, they probably gonna air it late this month

Guest Hardcore_2992

Oh GREAT SCOTT!

I'm sad, this is totally gonna be

weird to me. Can't wait to see what

they are like together.....

We have NO SAY in this couple

what-so-ever?! Sorry guys your

just gonna have to wait and see.

I just hope that they treat eachother

well...though I probably don't have to

worry about that, Nichkhun and Victoria

both are the sweetest people EVER.

Guest pomelo_oo

Its just so great to see this thread grow.. haha..

Im really loving this couple:) they have just filmed their first epi and I'm already stationing myself at this thread everyday! lol.. hope to see more updates here!

Guest riceasaurr

The first thought that ran though my mind was "how random."

Sure, they're both foreignors, but does that mean they'll be compatible?

I'd rather see dorky Hara paired up with Khun. She would make him laugh so much. ^^

Guest Dorkiilove

God help Victoria.

;l khun fans are going to go crazy over this.

I'd rather see dorky Hara paired up with Khun. She would make him laugh so much. ^

o-o lol wtf? hara and khun is even more random..

they share nothing in common

and least victoria and khun are "foreigners"

Im really loving this couple:) they have just filmed their first epi and I'm already stationing myself at this thread everyday! lol.. hope to see more updates here!

:lol: Same here. I think this pairing is going to be just as epic as many of the best WGM couples. Don't know much about both individuals, but they seem sweet. I'm more intrigued on how Nichkhun's going to win over Victoria - she doesn't seem that easily attracted to Prince Charming types. I would say dorky, talented, and/or comedic characteristics are more her type. And as gorgeous and charming as Nichkhun is...how great would it be to have a girl not swoon all over him? :D I want to see that happen. Who knows, maybe that's the primary reason why the PD picked her for Nichkhun. :P

The first thought that ran though my mind was "how random."

Sure, they're both foreignors, but does that mean they'll be compatible?

I'd rather see dorky Hara paired up with Khun. She would make him laugh so much. ^^

:lol: I think Hara may be better with Jinwoo.

And I agree with the many sentiments of "Poor Victoria" - she's getting the brunt of the stick in this situation. But perhaps that'll only make her more appealing later on. Excited. :P

I saw from chinese baidu that their first episode will air later this month, not sure whether it's accurate or not but I totally can't wait for their first episode! WGM is getting addictive and interesting for me, just like the good old days of WGM. :D SeoHwa, Adam and KhunToria couples hwaiting! Totally anticipating!

Am I the only one who friggin don't like the fact tht he is paired up with VICTORIA! Out of all ppl!

DAMMIT! He shud have been paired up with someone else!

BUT guess its too late now, anywazz I might start liking her..... SHE betta treat our Khunnie rite and he betta treat her right. What am I saying Khunni is the sweetest and most gentle guy alive on thsi earth.

Khunnie jjang.

Guest velvetsky

^ haha I agree with you too

I was like what? out of all people, its victoria

w/e, hopefully they'll make a good couple.

seems like a very interesting couple though lols

Guest MEIYEE

I don't even know what to say about Khun & Vic lol

Victoria sure is lucky though! First she got casted in IY and now WGM-- two very popular shows

Yeah same with me too... This thread sure is growing...

I am so looking forward for their first ep...

They kinda look sweet together...

I love seeing Khun dancing to wifey song... :lol:

Guest Kui4eva

I don't care what anybody say about Vic. She's the perfect choice for Nic. I would like to see how they communicate with one another since their Korean is not perfect. Yeah, I agree that Vic has worked with many hot guys in the past like Rain, Shinee, etc. so Nic's physical looks aren't going to win her over. vic loves to laugh so a funny guy will be perfect for her.

Guest eneri04

oh my gosh. i am sooooooo jealous! T_T

why are they putting the most gorgeous men up in this show?

oh well. i might as well watch it and see how khun is with a girl and fall in love with him more. :P

duh all couples in this show basically RANDOM!!!!!

we never thought seohwa would be compatible to each other

who would've thought hwangbo and hyunjoong would be great together

the one and only most random was when they pair up taeyeon with hyungdon @_@ lol

Guest kpoplovaz

my first love is ADAMS couple, man because i love Kwonnie

and now is Khun and Victoria...

c'mon who doesnt love Nich Khun and Victoria is my fave f(x) member

and i just realize is Khun is younger than Victoria i read that news (first page), awwwww anotha noona dongshaeng couple again and this time is foreigner... i cant imagine Khun n Vic will speak their languange.. Thai n Chinese... kekeke...

this is going to be an interesting couple ^^

both are good looking people from their respective groups & I wonder if they'll both converse in Chinese since they're both fluent :D

Khun is going to be da sweetest husband ever buh I wonder if they'll turn out like da Ssangchu couple (Hyun Joong & Hwangbo)

Guest timpa

duh all couples in this show basically RANDOM!!!!!

we never thought seohwa would be compatible to each other

who would've thought hwangbo and hyunjoong would be great together

the one and only most random was when they pair up taeyeon with hyungdon @_@ lol

Yah...Seriously Taengoo ended up with Pudding... Nichkhun fans should be happy he's not paired up with Kim Shinyoung or Shin Bongsun

although both those pairings would be HILLARIOUS :P

Archived