[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest kittYA

there's no FO2 today??

i hope there is.. i've been waiting for ep3..i dont wanna wait for other 6 days just to watch this..

but i think there is..hope so~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyuksu

There was an episode today - it just aired earlier for some reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings continue to get lower. The cast is fine, but just the concept is messy. They should go back to the old format, or at least something similar to it.

Guest lee109

Thanks cute girl so much. You are the best.

I have waited for your upload.

Really want to see the family in this ep, They have to play in a muddy place,hehe

And also the game between Yoona and Kwon.

And of course the bathing between family men.hehe. Taec's body is the best.hehe.

Thanks cute girl again. I love you so much.

Guest KSJYA

I watched it live today.

It was sooo funny! Much much better than the first 2 eps!!!

Family2 was on naver search top 10 today.

They aired it earlier today, so Im not sure what will happen to the ratings tmr.

Guest prettyoungthing

Yap...aired earlier as announced to give way for the Olympics.

Waiting for youtube upload and engsub for the first two episodes.

Guest Kasuke

• I just saw (yes I couldn't help myself) and I really loved it. After I say and I repeat, I have not seen the S1 so I can't try and do a comparison...
    In any case Yoona amazes me, she's really strong, I wouldn't have believed it of her. I also love Bong Sun, she really makes me laugh too. But Koreans are really crazy... Anyway, I like them (how I do it that Taecyeon?) Strongly translation in any case :)

ps : sorry for my bad english ^^'

Guest taec-e

Hi, semi-fly.....

i think this season nothing resembles the first season....it's a whole new format...they pick new leader every weak, seems like no chores coz they're not visiting village elders. yeah, FO1 do so much works, but this season basically visiting certain places and play games, i guess for fun just like family vacation/outing...i might be wrong..but i hope they'll have guest soon....

Guest prettyoungthing

semi-fly

#1 - time and again it has been said that FO2 is materially different from FO1, so if you're looking for any semblance at all except for the title in the coming episodes which is spent still on "FAMILY ORIENTATION", i don't think FO2 would be of your satisfaction.

#2 - whether it is senseless and has no point of direction would depend on what perspective you are looking at. you have a point of comparison and that is FO1, hence FO2 is but an insensible and unsubstantive show that falls way below your expectations.

#3 - maybe applying just a little bit of patience and understanding and let the real existence and substance of this show slowly unravel or unfold before us - its viewers (i hope you included) would help ease your irritation and dissatisfaction over FO2.

=============================

In this EPISODE [point of direction]

#1 Earning their Keep

They showed that the Family should earn their keep. Hence, the test to find the right key for the beautiful vacation house within a period of time, and since they failed, the family have to contend with the adjacent dilapidated building...

#2 Task/Chore

They have to transfer a pile of rocks using big basins from one place to another (as to the purpose and use thereof i don't know)....

=============================

With the foregoing little change from the first two episodes, i guess FO2 is slowly getting its groove.

So its gonna be FAMILY TASK/CHORE: SUCCESS = REWARD whereas FAILURE = PENALTY.

It too early to tell though. I hope they get a good rating for this epi, but if they don't, i'll support them still.

Archived