[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest taec-e

helloooo, family....

big fans of this new family..coz i'm loving the cast...yeah...regards the news, i'm sure for the few first episode, the rating would not be jump high and considering the controversy going on right now..scary...i hope my beloved taec is okay...didn't like yoona, but she attracts me with her "cheap" personality....anyway, thanks for supporting family...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettyoungthing

taec-8 :D

Welcome on board and thanks for joining this thread...

Hope that as you continue watching FO2, the

attraction you have for YoonA turns to appreciation

and love.

The Axe Queen & The Ssanti

201002281800511001_1.jpg

Guest teukiie

I think the only reason why FO2 has low ratings is cuz people think it cant live up to FO1. & well, Im sure it can! Give FO2 a chance! :(

Guest iiDivineii

I just watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty hilarious. I'm excited to see where they're heading with this show. I'll definitely be a regular watcher like I was for the first season.

Guest dienfr

will FO2 have a guest ??

or the rumour that FO2 wont invite any guest true ??

i havent found any official announcement about it..

Guest connieluv

I was bored so I thought I'd help out to find some info on Shin BongSun and heres what I found..

Name: Shin Bong Sun (신봉선)

Profession: Host, Comedian (?)

Birthday: 1980-Oct-06

Star sign: Libra

Talent agency: TN Entertainment

Shows:

Gag Concert (개그콘서트)

Happy Together Season 3 (해피투게더)

Champagne (신동엽과 신봉선의 샴페인)

Infinity Girls (무한걸스)

Gold Miss Is Coming/Here Comes Gold Miss (골드미스가 간다)

all from here company site..

i dont know korean so i cant read all the shows and stuff she's been on -_-

i just put down the ones that i know she is on..

heres the link if you guys want more info of her and know korean ^_^

http://www.tnent.co.kr/tnstar/shinbongsun.php?id=shinbongsun

hope this helps && best of luck to FO S2..

havent watched it yet.. but might just for kwonnie<33

----------

oh n ii noticed that there was only a lito info on kwonnie so i thought i'd add some.. ^_^

Name: Jo Kwon (조권)

Birthday: August 28, 1989 (age 20)

Profession: Singer (2AM)

Position: Leader, Vocalist

Height: 173cm/ 5’7”

Weight: 53kg/ 117lbs

Star sign: Virgo

Blood type: A

Talent agency: JYP Entertainment

crt: 2AM soompi page <33

Guest prettyoungthing

Idols Dance Party on Family Outing Season 2

MONDAY, MARCH 1, 201

idol%20dance%20fo.jpg

On February 28th's episode of Family Outing Season 2, just like usual the family members have to do a certain task to avoid chores, continuing the tradition of the first season of the show. On this episode they have to dance. Check out the idol members of the family!

SNSD's Yoona danced to Seo Taiji's "I Know" and 2PM's Taecyeon danced to T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and Turbo's "Black Cat". Surprisingly 2AM's Jo Kwon gave an impressive performance of Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean". But that's not all! For Jo Kwon a ssanti dance is always a must, so he also danced to SNSD's "Gee".

:lol::P:D:o;):mellow::rolleyes::mellow::angry:

YoonA, Taecyeon & Jo Kwon dance to avoid chores on Family Outing

by MASHIMELLO on FEBRUARY 28, 2010

Last week’s season premier of Family Outing Season 2 left viewers watching each member perform a special little something to avoid doing the massive pile of dirty dishes left from their dinner. Previously, Shin Bong Sun and Kim Won Hee (with the help of Jo Kwon) lip synced and danced it out before the show came to an end. Could this week’s performances top those of last weeks? Probably.

This week on the show, Yoona of SNSD prepared a dance piece to Seo Taiji’s I Know. This came as a surprise to the Family members as she was born in 1990 whereas the song came out in 1992! But who doesn’t love the old school Kpop scene?

When she was asked how long she had practiced for the performance, she answered, “Two hours.” That’s pretty impressive for only two hours of practice! Check out her dance cut!

However, Yoona wasn’t the only one who surprised the Family members. 2PM’s Taecyon transformed into a cute boy for his performance of T-ara’s Bo Peep Bo Peep. Sporting a pink animal suit, Taecyeon also finished off the dance with his beastly image to Turbo’s Black Cat.

nd last of the idols was none other than 2AM’s Jokwon! Jokwon, otherwise known as Kkab Kwon, performed to Michael Jackson’s Billy Jean and wowed the members with his smooth charisma. However, that was short lived as he soon transformed into his Kkab image and danced to SNSD’s Gee.

:lol::P:D:o;):mellow::rolleyes::mellow::angry:

"Kkap Kwon" Jo Kwon, This time becomes "Kkap Yu-na"

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010

2010022620063022674_1.jpg

Variety cutie, 'Kkap Kwon" Jo Kwon challenged to be "Kkap Yu-na"

On the 28th, in upcoming episode of SBS "Good Sunday", "Family Outings", 2AM's Variety Idol Jo Kwon parodied 2010 Vancouver Olympic figure skating gold medalist Kim Yuna's performance.

On this episode, Jo Kwon and Sang Hyun were on there way to do their mission, and while they were walking towards Oh Jee village, Jo Kwon showed Kim Yu-Na's "Danse Macabre" performance.

He used the snow as ice rink, did light skating, and reproduced Kim Yu-Na's "Danse Macabre" highlight of intense expression.

The Family Outings staffs said, "After directing "Jo Kwon's Kkap Yu-Na" short program, people who watched him really enjoyed the show".

CREDITS : Starnews; JKGIForYou@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest prettyoungthing

FO2: EPISODE 2, Not Great, but Better

Posted by hijinx in News Beat on Mar 1st, 2010

familyouting2_20100228_seoulbeats.jpg

Although not as bad as the debut episode, part two of the first outing had its good and bad moments.

The cast, crew and PD of Family Outing Season 2 still need to find their rhythm in pacing the show for

the fans’ viewing pleasure.

[narration of episode 2 which i choose not to include herein]

This episode was better than last week’s, but there still were parts of the show where it lagged. One article

said that not having an MC like Yoo Jae Suk who knows how to fill in the gaps and keep the momentum of

the show going is what is missing in the Family. I couldn’t agree more, Won Hee, Sang Ryul, or Bong Sun

really needs to step it up and lead the Family in the right direction. The Family really needs to show more

of their personalities and they need to show the Family interacting more. I’m still trying to understand why

the PD showed us so many clips of the Family just cruising in the house, especially since they weren’t

even doing anything funny. I do believe that they couldn’t do much outside because it was freezing cold,

but they should have planned more indoor activities for the Family other than just cooking and eating.

Episode two got ratings of 10.9%, more than 5% lower than those of its debut. I’m not sure if the ratings

reflect viewers’ disappointment of the debut episode or if it’s the backlash from the whole 2PM fiasco,

but hopefully Family Outing Season 2 will have the chance to continue to improve.

cr: Osen, MyDaily

Guest taugeh07

Honestly I tried to watch Season 2 with unbiased opinion. After watching it.. I found it sometimes to be cringe worthy. The way they force that Tom and Jerry pairing on the viewers. The way some of them really tries hard to be funny.... IMO the only person I found funny was that actor guy Sanghyun since he wasn't trying hard and was just awkwardly funny.

Found myself stopping watching it like 3 times... hopefully it gets way way way better than the first episode because the format is all over the place even though they show the Things the family will do... prolly because we are hard wired to FO season 1 format (WHICH WAS THE BEST and DUN FIX IT IF IT"S NOT BROKEN).

Well I really honestly wish they get better because FO has been one of my main Korean Variety Show Staple diet.

Guest prettyoungthing

For the Episode Guide and Teaser/Preview, please go to

Page 1 Post # 1, it is arrange from the latest to oldest episode,

just below the INTRO of FO2.

Suggestions for making this thread better is well-accepted.

As to guests, maybe not in the next few episodes, i guess the PD

wants the Family to bond, get closer and enjoy, and get each other's groove.

Notice that despite the negative comments its getting, the PD hasn't

issued any statements to justify the way FO2 is running at the

moment.

Thank you all for dropping by and spazzing.

Guest dienfr

episode 1 & 2 labeled as the New Family Orientation (OT) i think in this first outing they didnt stay at peoples house..

maybe just renting a villa or something (that what the first house look like IMO) hence no "chores" from the house owner and no guest since this is the Family Orientation...

I hope they will invite guest when the orientation ended..

Guest taec-e

Hmmmm, i think there won't be any guest this season, which is good and also bad...but it's seems like they're going to place to attract people, some kind of tourism attention. and looking at ep 3, all muddy....and rough games....

-edit-

dunno whether shoud be saying this or not...but RSS just release 2 softsubs...check out their website @ http://z13.invisionfree.com/familyouting

Season 2 Ep1...woohuuuu....

Guest crystalicious

in episode 2, does anybody know why did Sanghyun cry? what did he do to make Wonhee so upset?

Guest prettyoungthing

in episode 2, does anybody know why did Sanghyun cry? what did he do to make Wonhee so upset?

They played hidden camera on him, but Wonhee and Yoona ended

up tearing also watching Sanghyun cry after knowing that he was

spoof or bluff...it was all for fun, but realistic as Wonhee's acting

was believable...

Guest bornd

Honestly I tried to watch Season 2 with unbiased opinion. After watching it.. I found it sometimes to be cringe worthy. The way they force that Tom and Jerry pairing on the viewers. The way some of them really tries hard to be funny.... IMO the only person I found funny was that actor guy Sanghyun since he wasn't trying hard and was just awkwardly funny.

Found myself stopping watching it like 3 times... hopefully it gets way way way better than the first episode because the format is all over the place even though they show the Things the family will do... prolly because we are hard wired to FO season 1 format (WHICH WAS THE BEST and DUN FIX IT IF IT"S NOT BROKEN).

Well I really honestly wish they get better because FO has been one of my main Korean Variety Show Staple diet.

agree with you.Sanghyun awkwardness really fun to watch.. he is trying to be funny but at the end.. he became awkward.. (watch his face everytime he try to say something..)

If you watch carefully, he got a lot of airtime compared to silent yoona. cheeky bong shin..

i see taec n jo kwon is fitting to variety to me.. (i like that retard face when jo kwon hit sanghyun back with ice)..

won hee (i like her when she come as guest in S1) & sang ryul shud (i like him when he argued with myung soo & act like "he-know-everything" in x-man) play more roles as they are more experience in these area..

Guest prettyoungthing

Family Outing Recording Photos

credit Tetsuya9

swm04.jpgswm04.jpg

82u02.jpg8em03.jpg

Its getting wild and muddy for the next upcoming episodes :lol:

Article about Yoon Sang Hyun's first impressions of Yoona on FO2.

Yoon SangHyun said "On TV she appeared to be a woman but once I actually saw her

she is like a real sister or a niece, like a child". And he was surprised because

"Yoona is pure like a child but unexpectedly she has good strength. When playing games

Yoona's strength is no joke". "She seems to be stronger than Taecyeon or Jo Kwon" he quipped.

I am glad that more & more

people are recognising the

variety newbie and non-idol,

Yoon sang Hyun.

Hopefully for the episodes

in the future the rest of the

family will get recognised and

get to make use of their

talents on variety shows - especially

people like Bong Sun & not

only focused too much on

the 3 idols.Though Kwon definitely

make a great comedian.

Guest lisha87_1

is there no FO2 today?

isnt it suppose to air at 5.20pm KR time at SBS channel?

but it seemed like they're showing the winter olympic?

Archived