[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest lisha87_1

well, i agree that we have to watch FO2 with a new fresh and open mind...

cuz they want to make the new season different since the peopl are different too...

we shouldnt compare with the 1st season

even if they make it similar to FO1, there's always ppl who wont be satisfied and in return would complain saying WHY is FO2 doing the same boring thing... and could even have statements like, wonhee can never be as good as jaesuk, etc.

so, i guess that's y d PD could want to create something totally different so tat no one is copying any of the old MCs...

and yeah, i guess the new concept is very much like family "outing" (going out, vacation) enjoying/suffereing through games when they win/lose with reward/penalty...

so, yeah... im looking forward for future episodes... and i just hope they keep the "invite" other celeb to join in the family "vacation"... it'll be great fun... hehe...

first guest, i want either Seulong & GaIn or Tiffany & Taeyeon or Chansung & Wooyoung :P~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettyoungthing

The rating for Episode 3 slip down by just a little margin from 10.9% to 10.1% per AGB Nielsen (credit silis7noy2).

Not so alarming, i hope with the improved episode 3 and the good comments its getting, the coming episodes will get as high as the first episode.

Idols TaecYeon, Jo Kwon and YoonA get dirty in the mud on Family Outing

Posted on March 8, 2010 by sookyeong

Idol group members 2PM TaecYeon, 2AM Jo Kwon and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA were seen with humiliating features in front of the TV viewers.

On SBS Family Outing 2 aired on 7th March, the Family members visited the SooRak village of the famous JeonNam ShinAhnGoon.

And the Family members also had to complete a mission to find oysters in the tidal bank. The members were seen playing around in tidal bank and applying mud on each other’s body while working. And we got to see the idol group members all dirty in mud after the mission.

After the tiring work at the tidal bank, the idol members could not stand their hunger and were seen eating ramyun in the ‘pitiful’ state they were in, much to the entertainment and sadness of the TV viewers.

But still many viewers find this side of the idol members cute and charming.

To be honest, they should have never named this Show "Family Outing" on the first place. People will probably compare this to Season One because as I said, Its called Family Outing.

SBS is really stuck onto the days of X-man and Love Letter and I bet they will never move on IMHO.

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i feel bad that people are comparing fo1 and fo2.

i mean, of course fo2 will never top the first season but i don't think they should even be compared because the show is so different. the only things that are similar is the fact that there is a "family" and they do different things together.

i was pessimistic going into fo2 but i'm starting to like it more and more if i don't compare it to the previous season.

:)

can't wait til next weeks episode!

Guest chogee

To be honest, they should have never named this Show "Family Outing" on the first place. People will probably compare this to Season One because as I said, Its called Family Outing.

SBS is really stuck onto the X-man days and I bet they will never move on IMHO.

Agreed.. The name of the show already causing confusion. :huh: "

Guest prettyoungthing

Is there no way i can watch this on youtube?

==============================

I've watched the entire episode last night on youtube,

apparently the links are no longer available due to the

uploader account problem. At any rate, when i do

get hold of a new upload at youtube, i'll post it on page #1

post #1. Just check from time to time ok. Thanks for

being here. ;)

Guest koreanangel149

has there been any news of guests coming on the show like the first season? or is it just this group of people the entire season?

Guest bornd

SBS is really stuck onto the days of X-man and Love Letter and I bet they will never move on IMHO.

Yup.. they supposely name it as different as people wud compared it..

but really, i start to like sang hyun.. I could cry laughing watching him..

Guest prettyoungthing

After the airing of the 3rd episode, it seems that FO2 is getting positive feedbacks from different news articles, and i'm sharing one.

================================================================

F.O Season 2 Reveals: Yoona’s Weight, Taecyeon & Jokwon’s ‘Honey Abs’!

MARCH 9, 2010

201003071813521116_1.jpg

‘Family Outing Season 2′ is turning out to be a fun and revealing season!

On the March 7th broadcast of ‘Good Sunday, Family Outing Season 2,’ the family visited the famous

Jeonnam Shinahngoon’s Soorak village.

After becoming extremely dirty from completing their mission, the family visited a bath house to clean up.

In the Women’s wash room, Kim Won Hee, SNSD’s Yoona, and Shin Bong Sun found a scale and used

some of their time to weigh themselves.

Yoona was the first to reveal her weight, and as she stepped onto the scale, it read 48 kg

( That’s about … 105 lbs? )

However, the other two, Kim Won Hee and Shin Bong Sun figured that since Yoona’s clothes were wet,

in reality, she probably weight 47 kg, and seemed a little bit jealous of Yoona’s slim and light figure, and

Shin Bong Sun even said,” I’m not doing it,” and backed away from the scale.

Meanwhile, in the Men’s wash room, the atmosphere was different. After being soaked during their mission,

the boys stripped off their wet clothes and changed, showing off their upper bodies and muscles.

Especially 2PM’s Taecyeon, and 2AM’s JoKwon.

Their beastly muscles and toned abs caught the attention of many viewers. Shin Bong Sun even came up

to take a peek herself, and was able to sneak a glance of Taecyeon shirtless. ( In person?! Lucky … )

The Family Outing Season 2 is turning out to be a fun, and exciting season, and fans are full of anticipation!

Credit: Geum Ah Ra @mydaily.co.kr – 2010.03.08 ( Press Release & News Report )

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002063003

Guest Han's_Desire

Oh! Cool! I hate it when they compare the show to the old season. I mean, I knew that the first one is absolutely, ultimately awesome but you can't deny it that during the last episodes, they aren't that funny. Kim Sooro had lost the passion (he gave it all on Lee Kyung Shil episode, but after that, he remained silent until their last episode).

All i'm trying to say is that SBS and FO PDs' plans of entirely revamping the show is a really good idea. And now, netizens are starting to taste it (the wound caused by the sudden ending of the last season was still fresh, so I could not be able to despise them).

So... thanks for the good news. Looking forward to the future episodes.

Guest prettyoungthing

A fantaken picture account of FO2 Recording 03092010

28bbr7o.jpg

24o67py.jpg

10fb8us.jpg

The photo shows Yoona, BongSun, Taecyeon, & Jokwon

having a boat ride. Probably these four are grouped

for a mission.

FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE, PLEASE GO TO THE 1st PAGE @ POST #1

Guest taec-e

Wow, i'm glad this season going well and received good feedback, i watched Fo2 as well as FO1, both are great in different way....anyway, what's not to love, we have 2 cool beastly drop dead gorgeous guy...and i'm starting to like yoona more and more...

Guest prettyoungthing

Wow, i'm glad this season going well and received good feedback, i watched Fo2 as well as FO1, both are great in different way....anyway, what's not to love, we have 2 cool beastly drop dead gorgeous guy...and i'm starting to like yoona more and more...

Welcome and thanks for dropping by, hope to see you here more often, and

Oh! yep she's showing us a different side of her, and it seems that she's getting

a lot of appreciation (you included) and positive comments, thank you again. :P

Guest Kasuke

• I can't wait to see what they do at sea these four...
    But good, yet I can't wait for Sunday to know more... (no I'm not addicted lol)

Archived