[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBS really needs to step up. if nothing happens, Family Outing 2 will get canceled few weeks from now unless the SBS executives were really stubborn.

9. 1박2일(재) (1N2D Re-run) - KBS2 11.7 %

17. 출발드림팀시즌2 (Dream Team S2) KBS2 9.9 %

20. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) - FO2- SBS 9.1 %

heck, the 1 night 2 days "re-run"(take note, re-run/replay) episode even surpassed this show.

Guest taec-e

i don't think there's something wrong with the shows concept...it's just fun to watched, i believed if this was the first season, nobody would complain though......i think the ratings has affected with fandom rite now (we have 3 idols in there, so...)..and don't get me wrong...korean netizens are really *&^$%#...they really didn't accept changes openly...no offend...

Guest m_pitiya

i think the show really needs MC. the show is a bit mess up. i enjoy watching all members. anyway,, i can't feel that they are FAMILY. the show looks like a common variety show not FO anymore. this makes me miss FO1 members so much. all members in FO2 do really well, but the concept is a bit.... i'm not an anti. i never miss ep., but i think the show will be funnier if the staff can organize the show. i don't wanna see this show be cancelled T-T

i don't think there's something wrong with the shows concept...it's just fun to watched, i believed if this was the first season, nobody would complain though......i think the ratings has affected with fandom rite now (we have 3 idols in there, so...)..and don't get me wrong...korean netizens are really *&^$%#...they really didn't accept changes openly...no offend...

i wont even compare this season with the first one~ its totally different~ and not in a good way~ and i have to say,for weekend shows,being an idol means nothing for a show~ this have been proven countless times~ even if you have a show filled with just idols,it wont help with the ratings,believe me~ well maybe for one episode,but if its not deemed "fun" by the viewers,a pattern just like this will happen~

and yes they dont accept changes that quickly but if the change is good,i believe it will pickup~ but this is already the 4th episode and if they dont step up soon like iRad said,i seriously dont think that cancelling this show would be impossible too~

and i agree~ they need a main MC asap~ this changing of the main thing is not happening for me~ they are too chaotic~ ah i am still giving the show a chance~ i totally adore all of the cast,even JSR but without a main MC,they all look like a lost child~ -.-

Guest prettyoungthing

News articles on FO2 ratings as translated by silis7noy2

The last article is just about the ratings. It talks about how MBC and SBS are

competing for the 2nd place spot.

KBS "Happy Sunday" is leading with 25.9% - 1N2D

MBC "Sunday Sunday Night" 7% - Qualification of Men

SBS "Sunday is Good" - FO2 has 8.6% and Gold Miss has 7%

So, from that we should be happy since FO2 has secured

the 2nd spot. It only means despite the declining ratings

it aint gonna fold nor be cancelled just yet, especially so

that it is starting to show some promise.

^ I dunno about that.

Its good if they are just fighting for 2nd place.

But Both shows STRUGGLING against a Replay Episode from the K network is Not Good. not to mention those KBS and SBS shows mentioned were below the top 15 on both AGB and TNS . MBC's Eco House already got cancelled. FO2 is next if they dont step up.

BTW, Qualifications of Men/Qualifying Men is a KBS Happy Sunday Program. right before 1n2d :)

Guest kimigasuki

I don't have a problem with FO2's concept... it's just how its put together...is quite messy?

FO1, was great, of course it was - Yoo Jae Suk? Of course it was hilarious. FO2 is great too, it has its' moments that make you laugh, some parts are boring but its not bad at all since it's just starting out.

Sanghyun is damn hilarious even when he's not trying to be... and to think he was worried about accepting the variety show atmosphere. And after I've watched FO2, I can say now that I absolutely adore Yoona. She's showing personalities, no one knew she had and she's dropping her girly image, which is great.

The low ratings are a shame, I guess you can't blame anyone though. It's a season 2, that just blows it. Hopefully it gets better. :)

And hopefully there will be guests sometimes. (:

Guest prettyoungthing

A preview for Episode 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2wBqnF62Cw

After watching this preview, it looks like this episode is fun to watch, not because it has gags

which i think is not the entire concept of the show (hello this is not a comedy show), but more

on the challenges that each member goes through for a certain privilege or price.

One of the concept i guess of FO2 is challenging the survival instinct of the members by testing their

physical strength and agility and probably their emotional and intellectual capacities too. This was

seen the last two episodes.

Happy that YoonA learned to cook rice not in a rice cooker, and Sanghyun cooking a mixed seafood soup.

Both felt really satisfied and proud.

:o:huh:;):PB)

English Subbed for Episde 1 & 2

Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVkclEireA

Episode 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7egp4i7fIA

The episode guide will be updated soon after my one week seminar.

Guest tikamicizia

finally watch it with subs... it's not that bad.. I love sanghyun and yoona is really adorable. those two are the best in fo2 imho.. I hope they can survive,, even wgm can survive!! FO2 fighting!!!

Guest lisha87_1

A preview for Episode 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2wBqnF62Cw...feature=channel

After watching this preview, it looks like this episode is fun to watch, not because it has gags

which i think is not the entire concept of the show (hello this is not a comedy show), but more

on the challenges that each member goes through for a certain privilege or price.

One of the concept i guess of FO2 is challenging the survival instinct of the members by testing their

physical strength and agility and probably their emotional and intellectual capacities too. This was

seen the last two episodes.

Happy that YoonA learned to cook rice not in a rice cooker, and Sanghyun cooking a mixed seafood soup.

Both felt really satisfied and proud.

yeah i agree with you... its beginning to get more fun

that's the new concept of FO2...

regarding the cooking... since i dunno korean, we need to wait for the subs...

but on the recent episode, when sanghyun finished cooking or so, i think they want Kwon to cook next?

haha, if so, i cant wait for that episode to come... hehehe...

i just hope FO2 will soon get better ratings and viewers in korean should really be more open mind and dun compare FO2 with FO1...

Guest shiro11

finally watch it with subs... it's not that bad.. I love sanghyun and yoona is really adorable. those two are the best in fo2 imho.. I hope they can survive,, even wgm can survive!! FO2 fighting!!!

WGM survived because they changed their broadcast from Sunday to Saturday, frankly at this point it's the only way I can see FO2 surviving as well.

@lisha87_1

You can't really blame them since its "Family" Outing "Season 2". everyone will assume that its going to be the same ol' stuff again.

@prettyoungthing

I dunno, having JSR, JK, KWH and SBS on the Family already makes me think that its a comedy show. 1n2d is doing the same thing(even harder challenges compared to FO2) but they succeeded.

@tikamicizia

WGM lost its edge when the original couples left then even went downhill with the replacement couples. changed the show's sched to saturdays(less competition).

-----

I'm not bashing FO2, I just really hope SBS will step up. based on the feedbacks and on the ratings, its on the verge of Cancellation to be really and sincerely honest...

Guest prettyoungthing

I'm not bashing FO2, I just really hope SBS will step up. based on the feedbacks and on the ratings, its on the verge of Cancellation to be really and sincerely honest...

Its ok...there is freedom of speech here (no cursing though)....opinions are well accepted.

Agree, but having those comedians is part of the concept, i mean this is new to them,

admittedly they provide the gags, but then again it is not the core concept as what others

are expecting.

Love how this show is slowly putting the puzzles in its proper places.

Apart from the survival thing, the locations are also promoted and

advertised, i guess this is also the aim of FO2.

I'm amazed of YoonA, you can see she is genuinely loving what she is doing.

It seems like she's the errand girl of this family. Totally game, not whining nor complaining,

and most of all, she's not afraid to get DIRTY.

Oh!!! hope one of you could post a family picture, cause every episode there is one. Thanks.

Guest micisice

I dont know how strict this site is about uploading videos but has anybody ever thought about subbing videos to veoh.com? http://www.veoh.com/ And also I love this show some of the dance parts are hilarious. Yeah Im a little behind because its hard to find the show these days. And can somebody help me with torrents I really dont understand how they work and are the torrents subbed or no?

BTW they got some of season 1 there already just not subbed

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/family...6911318n773DQTC

Guest taec-e

KBS is the international channel rite? i mean in my country we only have KBS for korea channel. maybe KBS have more worldwide viewers. if it's count, then the viewers much much more than others channel...didn't try to prove anything, just an opinion....

Archived