[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

Guest prettyoungthing

@silis7noy2 How about FO2? what korea viewer response? It just start and I know rating is not good. I hope it will better and better.

(silis7noy2 @ Mar 10 2010, 04:37 PM)

To be honest the response isn't that great so far, but it's not that bad it's just lukewarm. I'd have to fault the PD and the writers they just cannot come up with anything refreshing. However it is still too early to judge, we'll have to give time to the cast to develop characters, there's plenty chance to make this show a success. Some members got mediocre reviews, Yoona is getting decent reviews, she is not outstanding yet but does her part.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettyoungthing

I think the PD and the writers should focus on

the introduction of the outing and relevancy of

not failing the missions and winning the games

whether as a group or individual.

Likewise, the responsibilities and privileges of

being the leader for that particular outing.

Also, they should the continuity, coherence,

spontaneity of the transition from previous episode

to the next episode, otherwise, the viewers would

be left in blur as to the purpose of the outing itself.

Guest prettyoungthing

Preview photos and articles for Episode 4

2010031411101087692_1.jpg

jokwon-yoona-300x225.jpg

BongSun and SangRyul were eating gim(dried laver seaweed) and suggested they

should put a piece of gim on Yoona's teeth, that she will look pretty even then.

(Koreans eat a lot of gim and during eating it often gets stuck on teeth and is a common

comic thing)

So Yoona and Jo Kwon put some gim on their teeth and did some idiot gags.

And while making some noodle soup Yoona, Taecyeon, and Jo Kwon played game

of 'long noodles' where two people try to eat a strand of noodle together without breaking it.

Yoona and Jo Kwon came close to touching their lips while playing this, anyway they

succeeded in the end.

newslink translated by silis7noy2

Guest mainguyen78

Hmm, I'm not certain what the purpose of FO2 is about but from what I've seen so far, cast members try too hard to be funny that come off as randomly lame many of the times.

Guest fireflystardust

i haven't watched FO1 before but i'm totally loving FO2! mainly because of jokwon... but that's another story....

but still, i don't think they are trying hard to be funny but because sangryul and bongsun are comedians, and wonhee does variety shows as well, and taec/yoona/kwon are idols who appear quite regularly on variety shows, so the way they behave on FO2 is almost as if they are on a variety show. hence they automatically just pick on sanghyun and stresses him to convert over to their "variety" style and tries to outdo each other by doing silly stuff. it is really just the dynamics of the cast that's pushing the direction of the show in this manner. each of the cast have much to give to the show in terms of their wit and humor, so sometimes the episode focuses more time on the interaction and speech of the cast rather than the activities they are doing. do give this show a chance!

Guest lisha87_1

im beginning to see a structure for this new season...

the leader vote at the start, morning exercise, mission based on 1-7 ranking of who comes out from the house

and they have to do something or play games before able to get something...

i think FO2 is coming together now...

1st episode was just an orientation... now its getting more clearer with the new concept...

i cant wait for the next episode already...

today's episode is hilarious too... i like how the gotta run around to get the ingredients for the breakfast... and each have to do mission b4 getting them...

eg. kwon n yoona seaweed gag... LOL

kwonnie was damn funny... as always...

taecyeon sleeping in the middle of the sand/floor... hehehe....

nakji stuck at wonhee's lips...

and sanghyun's ajumma's hair was EPIC

lol....

cant wait till cutegirl present us with the torrent link... ;)

love you loads for that... :*

Guest lee109

Thanks cute girl so much.

After seeing all the pictures i really anticipate to see today's episode.

I'm curious to see what food they will have for dinner, and also how can they sleep in this bad house under the cold weather.

And of course the morning mission, the game between Kwon and Yoona.hehe Poor Kwon, Gain may kill him if she sees this scene.hehe.

Thanks cute girl so much, everyweek i have 2 pleasants from you.

Archived