[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Little_Blue

i kinda think it too early to said if FO2 is bad or not because i remember how FO1 was really boring at the start.

anyway just give FO2 time for you to get use to it but if you still hate it, just stop watching it and stop complaining!!

Guest darkaz619

i kinda think it too early to said if FO2 is bad or not because i remember how FO1 was really boring at the start.

anyway just give FO2 time for you to get use to it but if you still hate it, just stop watching it and stop complaining!!

for me FO1 first episode is not boring is funny actually with the i love you game and hyori effect is awesome first episode for me.

8.4% vs 16.5%. Ratings for Last weeks episode and this weeks. Enough said. Those who're complainin about this season just don't watch it.

first of all,all of the weekend shows,especially sunday show dropped in ratings last week,even 1n2d almost 10% of their average~ maybe bcoz of olypic,or new year's program and stuff~

and why cant we complain? i heart all of the cast,i totally LOVE them which is why i gave the show a chance~ if all we do in the thread is gushing over how cute jokwon is,then the thread is useless~ this is about the show as a whole,and it was boring this week~

i agree though that it is too early to say that FO2 is bad~ one episode,especially a pilot,cant be the deciding factor of wether the show/cast is bad~ we have to watch more to judge~ but FO1 was great at the start~ and they got better afterwards~ but somehow went down a little bit after that~ or maybe the competition got fiercer~ now even qualifiying man show is getting an average rating of almost the same as FO and they rarely have popular guest in their show~

Guest DongBangShiDae

yea i dont think the first episode was bad

maybe u just gotta get used to the cast

all i know is the older people that watch the show did stop because Yoo jaesuk did attract the older generation

but hopefully the show will get way better ratings

but sseriously if u dont like it just dont watch -_-

Guest sojulover

I didn't like the 1st episode much. But its only becuase I miss the old format and characters. I think it will take some time for the show to develop, everyone to find there places, get more comfortable with eachother yadda, yadda... Individually I like all the cast members, how they will be as group, I dunno. Time will tell, but I'm hopeful the future episodes will get better.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

the format of the new season is almost like that MT show with KCM and kim na young and some gagmen.

Definitely feels like a MT that college students go on w/ their friends more than a "family outing". If they're going to change it that much then they should just change the name of the show, but I guess they're riding on the coattail of the first season for now.

Most of the time I just felt like... :huh: huh? what are they doing? Was there a point to this? I hope it'll become better organized in the future.

i really like the first episode! i cracked up on everything. very different from season 1 but this is season 2. different family, style, crew. however, family concept still remains. i think if they kept the same style as season 1, it might get boring, so im glad they change it up! jokwon!!! cant wait for the next episode (:

Guest teukiie

2edxsg3.jpg

SNSD's Yoona and 2PM's Taecyeon has spoken out to justify the scandal rumors.

In SBS's "Family Outing Season 2" or "FO2," which aired February 21, Yoona and Ok Taecyeon rode the same car to a destination for a mission.

Ok Taecyeon prepared a hot coffee can for Yoona and showed his caring side. After working together in a program and being surrounded by scandal rumors, the two had moments of awkwardness.

Both stated, "After the scandal, I was criticized by the fans." Yoona also mentioned, "Even my older sister asked 'Are you really dating him?' and I thought to myself that I needed to be more careful."

Yoona and Taecyeon showed their rings close up on the camera to prove that it wasn't the same ring.

Credit: Sosiz & Soshified

Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

-

During the the filming for the first episode of SBS’s upcoming Family Outing Season 2, strong>Girls’ Generation / SNSD’s Yoona earned the nickname “Ax girl” because of her axing skills.

The filming took place in January at Kangwondo’s Gombaeryung, where the members attempted to ax some firewood. At first, it seemed like Yoona failed because the ax was too heavy, however on her second try, she succeeded.

When she gained the confidence and experience, she began axing very diligently. The staff who saw this gave her the nickname, “Ax girl.”

When asked about the first filming, Yoona said, “I think it was a new and fresh experience because I was able to show sides of me that I’ve never shown before, like my face without makeup. It was very cold and tiring, but the environment was very fun. We hope the viewers support us.”

The first episode will air on the 21st, so stay tuned for it.

Source: Allkpop

-

After the long wait, Family Outing 2 has finally kicked off! The first episode of this anticipated new season of the variety show aired today and viewers had mixed feelings about the outcome.

Throughout the show, many people tried to look for major differences between the past season and this one. The biggest difference was that there was no big leader like Yoo Jae Suk. The absence of the funny MC man was definitely a let-down. The first episode was led by Taecyeon because he was the chosen leader for this trip. Though he probably was nervous, he was responsible and was successful with his leadership. In the first season of the show, the members all arrived separately but this time they met and took a bus all together.

At the beginning, YoonA and Taecyeon were in a car together and though it started out awkward, they went on to explain the truth behind the ring scandal to each other.

People were especially pleased with the three idols - 2AM’s Jo Kwon, 2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s YoonA. They thought these idols brought youth and humor on to the set. Netizens commented, “The idols were very fresh on screen!” and “I’m anticipating all the trips to come.”

On the other hand, some netizens were a bit dissatisfied with the new season. Some said, “I think I got my hopes up too high for this,” “Everything was so predictable,” and “Out of 10 points, I give it a 1.” They felt bad for variety show newbie Yoon Sang Hyun, as he was bullied throughout the whole show. You can think of him as the new Lee Chun Hee.

-

The first episode of Family Outing Season 2 aired only recently, yet the negative reviews from netizens have been running rampant on various online noticeboards. In particular, idol singer Jo Kwon faced criticism for his snide remark towards actor Yoon Sang Hyun about his “trivial” role in the show.

In his defense, Jo Kwon updated his me2day on the 21st with a picture of himself and the new variety member. He also wrote, “I am really shocked… I’m not that kind of person. Especially when we’re so close…like this ㅠㅠ”

Through the SBS variety show, Jo Kwon and Yoon Sang Hyun were dubbed as the Tom and Jerry couple for their constant bickers and petty quarrels.

In one scene, Jo Kwon jabbed, “I thought he would be a gentlemen, but now that I have met him in person, he’s actually a burden. He’s a bit insignificant.”

In another scene, Yoon Sang Hyun, who appeared noticeably tired to the Family, explained, “Last night, I was debating on how to go about today’s filming that I couldn’t even sleep.” Jo Kwon snidely remarked, “And you’re still like this?” Yoon Sang Hyun, hurt, inquired, “Jo Kwon, do you hate me?” leaving the cast members in laughter.

The reaction of the viewers entailed, “I feel so bad for Yoon Sang Hyun,” “Jo Kwon’s “He’s insignificant” comment crossed the line,” and “I didn’t like watching Jo Kwon treat Yoon Sang Hyun, who is much older than him, so harshly.”

On the other hand, some were more understanding of the 2AM leader:

“FO2’s scriptwriters are the problem. They’re ruining Jo Kwon’s image that he built through WGM. I feel bad…. Jo Kown. He’s gaining momentum through ‘kkab’ too……”

“Jo Kwon…just leave [the show]…It’s not a place where you should be~”

Through the picture he posted on his me2day, Jo Kwon proved that the seemingly crude character he plays on Family Outing Season 2 is only an act. We should all know by now that the only harm the “real” Jo Kwon can do is by violently shaking his behind to Abracadabra or butchering the English language.

It seemed the hyped this time

mostly revolves around idols.

Be it about Yoona&Taec's scandal

or Jo Kwon's "attitude" towards

YSH.

Hopefully it will garner

more attention for the

other members too.

As much as I am being

a big fan of FO1,I

will still give this season

a chance.

i am wishing that there will

be guests too,or else it will be not as interesting;

as bringing different people in

each time will create different experience

and spice up the atomosphere even more.

One thing that i do not

like would be the short interviews

in-between now & then.

It is like killing the momentum

& flow of the show.

Guest zhendema

as i remember FO1 first ep's rating was around this too(not reach 10%)

i stop loading FO1 since Dara and Uee came as guest 'cause it's too boring.

Open your mind guys

Guest prettyoungthing

Jo Kwon denies rivalry with Yoon Sang Hyun

by BEASTMODE on FEBRUARY 21, 2010

Picture-52-460x610.png

The first episode of Family Outing Season 2 aired only recently, yet the negative reviews from netizens have

been running rampant on various online noticeboards. In particular, idol singer Jo Kwon faced criticism

for his snide remark towards actor Yoon Sang Hyun about his “trivial” role in the show.

In his defense, Jo Kwon updated his me2day on the 21st with a picture of himself and the new variety

member. He also wrote, “I am really shocked… I’m not that kind of person. Especially when we’re so

close…like this.

Through the SBS variety show, Jo Kwon and Yoon Sang Hyun were dubbed as the Tom and Jerry couple

for their constant bickers and petty quarrels.

In one scene, Jo Kwon jabbed, “I thought he would be a gentlemen, but now that I have met him in person, he’s actually a burden. He’s a bit insignificant.”

In another scene, Yoon Sang Hyun, who appeared noticeably tired to the Family, explained, “Last night,

I was debating on how to go about today’s filming that I couldn’t even sleep.” Jo Kwon snidely remarked,

“And you’re still like this?” Yoon Sang Hyun, hurt, inquired, “Jo Kwon, do you hate me?” leaving the cast

members in laughter.

The reaction of the viewers entailed, “I feel so bad for Yoon Sang Hyun,” “Jo Kwon’s “He’s insignificant”

comment crossed the line,” and “I didn’t like watching Jo Kwon treat Yoon Sang Hyun, who is much older

than him, so harshly.”

On the other hand, some were more understanding of the 2AM leader:

“FO2’s scriptwriters are the problem. They’re ruining Jo Kwon’s image that he built through WGM. I feel bad

…. Jo Kwon. He’s gaining momentum through ‘kkab’ too……”“Jo Kwon…just leave [the show]…It’s not a place

where you should be~”

Through the picture he posted on his me2day, Jo Kwon proved that the seemingly crude character he

plays on Family Outing Season 2 is only an act. We should all know by now that the only harm the

real” Jo Kwon can do is by violently shaking his behind to Abracadabra or butchering the English language.

I think its unfair for season 2 to be judged this early on the game. There is no comparison between the two because no one can beat the original. I am glad too that they changed the format because the last one was not really doing well anymore for the last season.

I really like Yoon Sang Hyun's dorkiness. A lot of people are quite curious as to how will he adapt to a variety show just like what happened to Kim Soo Ro on the last season. There is this curiousity on how serious actors adapt to the variety show environment.

For a group who will undergo such scrutiny since the original family was awesome, this new family outing season 2 has something new to offer. Jo Kwon's really funny. I do believe that they will blend well as the weeks go by and just like what happened to Season 1 I hope viewers will give them ample time to create a magical chemistry. FO Season was not able to do it in just one episode and so I hope people will give them enough space and time to prove themselves.

Taec and Yoona's loveline will attract more viewers! Won Hee, Sang Ryul and Bong Sun's skills will soon make everyone comfortable as they are the veterans in variety shows.

I am liking the new set up and I am sure I am going to love all of them in time.

Thanks for all the streaming links and photos!

Whoever started this thread, thanks!

Guest rom_lee

can't comment till i watch the hardsubbed.but FO1 wasnt boring at all...IMO

that one of the best episode ever!!!

Guest prettyoungthing

Taec and Yoona's loveline will attract more viewers! Won Hee, Sang Ryul and Bong Sun's skills will soon make everyone comfortable as they are the veterans in variety shows.

TaecYoon clarifies "Couple Rings" Scandal

========================================

Hi..thank you for dropping by...see you more often and spazz as you like ;)

With or without lovelines between Taecyeon and YoonA, i believe the

"secretly dating & couple rings" scandals (which were already clarified)

created a sense of curiosity among the viewers on how this two would

interact as well as the development of their bro/sis relationship. Their

interactions has already build excitement on FO2 shippers and an

environment filled with aura of mystery.

I hope to see more individual and group tasks that measures their

intuition, strength of character, physical and emotional stance.

Family Outing 2 1st ep. is not bad. I like it.

We should waiting for next next week(Next week also 1st ep. right?)

and We will see How is this FO2.

I'm not a fan of FO1 b'coz sometime it boring but every varity show have boring time. = = It's ok.

Hahaha..Fo season 2 really crazy..I love when they starting to fight for the snack,,,,hahahha

Taec did pretty well..I like when he slip when he want to after Sang Ryul ssi..hahaha

By The Way Iam so curious...do FO 2 have guest or just Them ??

Thanks...sorry for my bad english....I will try hard..hehehe

Archived