[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taec-e

Ep 5 looks interesting...they're in diving suit...since i'm Taec biased, i know he will look good in those suit coz of his body....Sunday, come faster...

Guest taec-e

Is there truth to the rumor that Episode 5 is

the last episode for YoonA & Taecyeon?

What??? :o where did you hear this...i never heard so far...is it true???OMO...don't want to see it end like that...i mean i really like taec in ths...

Guest prettyoungthing

Don't panic just yet, i too don't believe it.

Just a comment i read from Youtube FO2

download. I've asked a reliable friend

regarding this.

Guest melijay

We would appreciate it if you would not spread those links of the youtube that encoded our softsubs without our permission. The user violated our rules and it is just unacceptable. We worked so hard to sub the episode just to have all the credit taken away. And no, "I have nothing to do with the subbing progress part. I just put the subtitle on it. Thank you for subbing this Ramensoupsubs. " this does not make it okay to upload our subs.

We upload the subs ourselves in the hardsubbed version. It's typesetted with colors, positioning to make it easier for the viewers to watch. Uploading our subs is stealing. If you actually appreciated our work, you would've just let us do the job.

I feel bad, for Time2Sub. They worked hard to do half of the first episode with us and they don't get properly credited. We wanted to release softsubs and this happens. Sad.

@ the user who was talking about veoh. yes we do upload there. as a matter of fact season 1 is up on veoh and i believe most of the episodes are still up.

www.veoh.com/users/

put this after the slash

ramensoupsubs

ramyunsoup

foszn2

We, RamenSoupSubs, are subbing season 2 of Family Outing. Time2Sub will no longer be collaborating with us because they have a lot of other things to sub and their team is pretty small. Soshified will not be subbing season 2 because SNSD is active right now and they plan to focus on subbing SNSD related videos.

As you already saw from the user, episode 1 and 2 have been subbed. Episode 1 can be found on youtube

www.youtube.com/foszn2

Guest prettyoungthing

We would appreciate it if you would not spread those links of the youtube that encoded our softsubs without our permission. The user violated our rules and it is just unacceptable. We worked so hard to sub the episode just to have all the credit taken away. And no, "I have nothing to do with the subbing progress part. I just put the subtitle on it. Thank you for subbing this Ramensoupsubs. " this does not make it okay to upload our subs.

Sorry but the above stated fact is beyond my personal knowledge.

Whatever available uploads on FO2, we try to share the links with

the noble intention of making FO2 followers updated and their desire

to watch the subbed versions met.

Apologies again if by sharing we likewise crossed the boundaries.

Guest melijay

@prettyyoungthing Subs just in general have that rule. If you see subs, that aren't uploaded by the original user then it usually means it's being uploaded without permission. Unless that subber is someone that works on a small scale then it might be different. But, big subbing teams definitely a no-no.

Thank you for understanding.

Now we're finding more and more people using our subs. The reason why we tell them to stop is

a. you can get it from our site. it's harder to delete

b. by uploading our subs it puts us at risk

once we get found out.. no more familyouting english subs

c. it's stealing

and to comment about the show

people should give it a chance. it's sad that the show is suffering just because people can't forget season 1. it's a different season and different people. obviously the show would be different! this is the same thing that happened within season 1 with the new members. the show was also suffering after yejin and chunhee left.

first they want season 1 to end, then they dont want it to end, now they hate season 2.....

if you treat it as a show that you have never seen before, you will grow to like it. yes at times it's boring, but wasn't also season 1? some parts were boring but the funny parts would always make your stomach hurt.

Guest songssiissii

i don't think there's something wrong with the shows concept...it's just fun to watched, i believed if this was the first season, nobody would complain though......i think the ratings has affected with fandom rite now (we have 3 idols in there, so...)..and don't get me wrong...korean netizens are really *&^$%#...they really didn't accept changes openly...no offend...

i dont think it matters that they have 3 idols on the show. they can have 10 idols, and it still wouldn't be as fun as season 1. Having idols doesn't mean it's gonna be a good show. in my opinion, season 2 was a mistake. i just...dont laugh anymore...i know it's a different concept and all but it's just not fun or funny.

Season 1 was fun from episode 1. Season 2..still not fun. but this is all my own opinion.

Guest casper_hyun

English Subbed for Episde 1 & 2

Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVkclEireA

Episode 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7egp4i7fIA

Looking for family picture for Episode 3 & 4. SOS please.

Can't wait for this sunday's episode 5. The location or

the honorary town is nice. This time they are on sea

and underwater.

thanks cause share the link with us...but youtube already remove that ep :angry: ....i'm just already watch ep 1....if you know link for ep 2 and the next ep..please..please..post it here.. :D .i really want to continue watch f0s02...

Guest prettyoungthing

Three Idols & an Actor

PP10032000003.JPG

@casper_lynn

Follow this instruction:

melijay - www.veoh.com/users/

put this after the slash

ramensoupsubs

ramyunsoup

foszn2

Guest connieluv

FAMILY OUTING SEASON II

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/13/fobbongsun.jpg

*All I know is that she is a co-host for Happy Shares and Champagne.

If anyone has any more information her, please let me know and I'll add onto it.

some info on Shin BongSun that i found..

Name: Shin Bong Sun (신봉선)

Profession: Host, Comedian (?)

Birthday: 1980-Oct-06

Star sign: Libra

Talent agency: TN Entertainment

Shows:

Gag Concert (개그콘서트)

Happy Together Season 3 (해피투게더)

Champagne (신동엽과 신봉선의 샴페인)

Infinity Girls (무한걸스)

Gold Miss Is Coming/Here Comes Gold Miss (골드미스가 간다)

Idol Army Season 5: MBLAQ

all from her company site..

i dont know korean so i cant read all the shows and stuff she's been on

i just put down the ones that i know she is on..

heres the link if you guys want more info of her and know korean

http://www.tnent.co.kr/tnstar/shinbongsun.php?id=shinbongsun

--------

oh and heres some exra info on kwonnie if u want to add them.. ^_^

Name: Jo Kwon (조권)

Birthday: August 28, 1989 (age 20)

Profession: Singer (2AM)

Position: Leader, Vocalist

Height: 173cm/ 5’7”

Weight: 53kg/ 117lbs

Star sign: Virgo

Blood type: A

Talent agency: JYP Entertainment

crt: 2AM soompi page <33

Guest melijay

season 2 episode 1 is available on our youtube www.youtube.com/foszn2

@prettyoungthing we're under maintenance. maybe that's why you can't load our page

plus use firefox. our website was made for it

Guest prettyoungthing

season 2 episode 1 is available on our youtube www.youtube.com/foszn2

@prettyoungthing we're under maintenance. maybe that's why you can't load our page

plus use firefox. our website was made for it

@melijay - thanks so much. Is it ok to post this link at the episode guide www.youtube.com/foszn2?

FO2 Shippers, Episode 5 is coming up later!!! Do watch

;)

Archived