[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melijay

@prettyoungthing post the link if you want :)

season 2 episode 2 subbed is being uploaded but will probably be finished by tomorrow since i need to sleep

and i agree...ironic isn't it that people watch the show when they always say crap about it

they are disappointed by the show because their expectations are too high

obviously it's not a gag show people! i find the scenes that make you laugh though really hilarious

Guest taec-e

@prettyoungthing post the link if you want :)

season 2 episode 2 subbed is being uploaded but will probably be finished by tomorrow since i need to sleep

and i agree...ironic isn't it that people watch the show when they always say crap about it

they are disappointed by the show because their expectations are too high

obviously it's not a gag show people! i find the scenes that make you laugh though really hilarious

Hi melijay! i'm glad ur here to update us on the sub...i know ur name coz it appears on the screen..haha...ur team really did a great job, love ur subs... :P

Guest lizzyleong

darn!! Does anyone know where I can find the subbed episodes I can stream? I can't download anything...and youtube is blocking all the copyrighted videos...

-.-" thank you in advance!!

Guest idiort

so far,fo2 been disappointing.. but i will give them sometime so the casts can bond better and be more natural and comfortable with each other b4 judging on them... the pd need to pull up their socks as well...

but no matter wad,its impossible to challenge 1n2d... 1n2d simplt too good... the chemistry is excellent.... feels very natural and not much scripted based on the guys impulsivenes and improvisations

Guest taugeh07

Yeah the way the rating is dropping besides the nonsensical idiotic fans of 2PM boycotting the show (wont make much of a difference.)

I hope they cancel this show. Only way to bring back up this show ;

1) If they follow the old FO1 format of doing things with guest every week, Don't fix the format if it aint broken you stupid PD, I can't speak for everyone but the old format was not boring or needed to change drastically like this piece of crap format of FO2, I dunno what is going on the entire time.

2) Bring back the core members like Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori, without them FO is nothing, might as well name it Celebrity Outing because it sure as hell is not FAMILY. Although I'm against the idea of only this 2 coming back, they might add more entertainment to the boring new Family of FO2. But seriously Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori without ALL of the rest of the Family is Blasphemy.

3) Too much Young Idol Crapola. The only funny guy on FO2 is that actor guy from My Fair Lady. Lol his akwardness and lameness is much funnier than the forced "funny" by the veterans such as JoKwon and the rest of the boring Gag Men on FO2.

I'm still open to see a change in FO2 which might garner my interest again, but if they keep this up I rather see Family Outing canned. And hopefully renewed with Family Outing 3 ORIGINAL FAMILY again after a couple of months of the TV and with the original members having some times off from their upcoming very busy schedule. I can only Cross my finger.

Guest chingying7123

Yeah the way the rating is dropping besides the nonsensical idiotic fans of 2PM boycotting the show (wont make much of a difference.)

I hope they cancel this show. Only way to bring back up this show ;

1) If they follow the old FO1 format of doing things with guest every week, Don't fix the format if it aint broken you stupid PD, I can't speak for everyone but the old format was not boring or needed to change drastically like this piece of crap format of FO2, I dunno what is going on the entire time.

2) Bring back the core members like Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori, without them FO is nothing, might as well name it Celebrity Outing because it sure as hell is not FAMILY. Although I'm against the idea of only this 2 coming back, they might add more entertainment to the boring new Family of FO2. But seriously Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori without ALL of the rest of the Family is Blasphemy.

3) Too much Young Idol Crapola. The only funny guy on FO2 is that actor guy from My Fair Lady. Lol his akwardness and lameness is much funnier than the forced "funny" by the veterans such as JoKwon and the rest of the boring Gag Men on FO2.

I'm still open to see a change in FO2 which might garner my interest again, but if they keep this up I rather see Family Outing canned. And hopefully renewed with Family Outing 3 ORIGINAL FAMILY again after a couple of months of the TV and with the original members having some times off from their upcoming very busy schedule. I can only Cross my finger.

yea i was wondering why they change the format for season 2 when season one format was good because u get too see a new member each week but season two it been 5 episode and their still no guest

i think they should have name it Celebrity outing because it sure not family outing when u have all these idol and if anyone is going too save this show the PD have too bring back atlest some of the old member who were funny like Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori they were always funny together from episode one on till it last episode

so true i only like the actor guy because he can atleast make me laugh with all the thing he does anyhow i hope the PD and writer can come up new thing that will make the rating go up because if the rating keep getting lower they might have too cancel the show

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Right now I'm going to blame everything on the PD. I wonder if it's the same PD as the first season? Looking at promo pics, I realized that they edited out a lot of fun-looking-parts, like the sled competition. And yeah, I agree with the majority that the direction is confusing. Half the time I'm wondering why they're doing what they're doing. I know someone mentioned that the theme for this season is to work for their food/shelter, but I don't see a lot of real work. Most of the work seems nonsensical to me. Like when they had to find the correct key to open the house/cabin or when they had to move the rocks from one location to another. What was the purpose of that? The PD needs to step up.

Yoon Sanghyun would've been perfect w/ season 1's family members. He's so candid; perfect for variety TV!

Guest Han's_Desire

Yeah... i agree with what you guys said. *sigh*

The new season was just... too boring. Season 1's format doesn't have any defect so why change it in such drastic manner that you won't even think that it's Family Outing. But on the bright side, you gotta wait for the alleged 8th member the PDs announced when the season first started. Perhaps it can be someone from the old season or maybe more idols! If that happens, i'm dead.

Guest melijay

we are having some issues right now with youtube but hopefully things will work out the way we plan

they instantly flag our videos -__- hence why we are constantly uploading. very annoying and tedious

yet there are those that demand that we upload to youtube cause they need to rip it off of there >.<

a note to all viewers out there that want our videos to remain on youtube:

don't embed it to your blog

don't favorite it

don't put it on your "family outing" playlist

we work really hard to conceal the identity of the video, but everything gets negated when the blog title read "FAMILY OUTING SEASON 2 EPISODE 2 ENG SUB!!!!!"

Now that won't do.....a simple google search and you instantly know what you are looking for (hence why the vids get copyrighted so easily)

to comment about the issue with the pd:

he needs to seriously rework the show

no more editing and putting things in weird order. let things flow naturally from morning to night

not morning to game to night to the next day or whatever he's doing

this was a problem that he had last time

he needs to bring back the original games and the original ranking

people loved that!

and he needs to actually use the theme they proposed

Guest micisice

On the episodes ive watched I found myself laughing like crazy. So I dont get what everybody is complaining about. I mean I know its not like the first season theres really nothing to compare it was a different cast. I loved that season as well but this one is really hilarious if people would just actually watch it and not compare. Its really funny.

Guest cvillejin

On the episodes ive watched I found myself laughing like crazy. So I dont get what everybody is complaining about. I mean I know its not like the first season theres really nothing to compare it was a different cast. I loved that season as well but this one is really hilarious if people would just actually watch it and not compare. Its really funny.

they complain because the cast is horrible. the laughs are forced and the cast is not that funny. they just give a chuckle here and there and quite frankly watching sang yul makes lots of people lose their appetite. him cross dressing = punch in the face. if anything season 2 needs to get celebrities who are actually appealing like season 1 did. ( big bang / hyori / ye jin ) after you throw in a bit of eye candy then you can add in the comedians like sang yul

Guest my010

season 2 is very bad. focus too much on the 3 idols, tooo much dancing blablabla that drove away the viewer... the PD should focus more on the development of each of the 7 characters in the show. and writer stop copied 1N2D, FO2 is the same concept from 1N2D but 1n2d is damn hardcore suffering...

I still continues give it a try... so far the first 18 minutes of ep 5 was so good... hope thing will get better....

Guest exbow

I found this picture in DCfamily outing.

I'm not sure is this BTS of next episode feature 2AM SNSD members but there's a family outing logo at the back.

48259092.jpg

cr: dc-fo

Sorry for my ignorances but can anyone tell me who is taec imitating and the title of the song?

Thanks!

Adult Ceremony by Park Ji Yoon

Guest mitomobo

season 2 a bit boring...

they should hv a member that dont care about making weird face (like sunny in invisible youth.

come on yoona, at least wear a short very short skirt as a fan service... :P )

so far this season is okay...nothing wow! about it yet

but im just wondering are they gonna begin to invite guest onto

the show like last season? or theyre just gonna have the fo members on

the show and thats it???

Archived