[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettyoungthing

Thanks for the contribution....let us make this thread active and successful...

never minding the negativity from others...

=============================

One problem of FO2 that needs to be fixed

ASAP is its EDITING.

Its not spontaneous...the transitions from

one scene to another, mission to the

next is pretty unclear.

One scene you see them with fishnets and

the next they are running like making a CF.

Guest exbow

prettyoungthing I try to post as much as possible. Negative comment is actually a good thing to improve the show. Even I follow this season, I know there're a lot of lacks in the show. I'll be back with my comment later as a previous fan of season 1 and present fan of season 2.

Could you add korean name of this show 패밀리가 떴다2 ? It'll be easier to search anything with korea name.

Thank You :)

Anyway some caps from the news.

cr: as tagged

Bongsun!!! What are you doing?? lol

2010032118243511191.jpg

Sang Hyun and his popularity with ajumma fans. haha

*REMOVE*

Taec and his sexy(?) dance......I feel like throwing up, so gross. LMAO

2010032118250210011.jpg

Yoona and Kwonnie dance to Oh!

*REMOVE*

**EDIT Please do not hotlink my pic!!!!!!!!!

I found in some site hotlink my picture. I have to remove those pictures.

Guest prettyoungthing

Him Yoona FO2 Dance Cut (cr: kitty)

Hope they get a higher rating this time than the

last episode.

Hmmm....editing is bad. Lack of continuity from

transition from one scene to the next. They

should at least adopt a narrative form to not left

the viewers in thin air why the sudden scene

with proper closure of the other. Co-relation also

between sequences.

I just hope they read our comments.

Guest shinhdeplol

YoonA(SNSD)JoKwon(2AM)TaecYeon(2PM) Cut - Cross Dress ( Mar,21,10 )

JoKwon(2AM) & TaecYeon(2PM) Dance Cut ( Mar,21,10 )

YoonA (SNSD) Dance Cut ( Mar,21,10 )

Guest teaforme

this episode seems promising, yoona looked really handsome cross-dressed as a male. hopefully the whole episode will be out, anybody have the link to downloading the vid or the full YT links? thanks much in advance!

Guest lee109

thank cute girl. You are very fast as always. I have been waiting this episode for all week.

And after seeing the pictures really want to see it.

hehe from the cap i can talk that they played a game and Sang Hyun, Sang Ryul and ss Won Hee had lost and they have to do some work. And the 4 Taec, Yoona, Kwon, Bong Sun rested at home.hehe

ss Bong Sun wants to know the feeling laying in Taec's hand.hehe. she is so cute.

Yoona and Kwon danced Oh.

hhee and of course the dance battle between them.haha.

Thanks cute girl again. love you so much

Guest taec-e

thanks for the pictures...LOL...as much as i love Taec, i feel like throwing up watching his sexy dance, oh please! taec, don't do this again...who's giving him that dress?? OMO...i think i will be forwarding when it comes to this scene...haha..taec, you're too handsome and manly to be lady...yet, jo kwon is such a scary japanese lady, he can pull off with his face coz he's genuinely feminine..and yoona, the simplest, HIM YOONA, look good.

Guest prettyoungthing

Agree with that taec-e....damn that ripping muscles....

Anticipating for the ratings though.....

They were competitive today....nice grouping....old vs. young....

but no, the young ones lost...penalty...catch shells and

cooking eggs was done by Yoong and Kwonnie while

Bongsun & Taecyeon had their beauty rest.

I hope they maintain this grouping thing and later

mix it up for missions & tasks.

Like it because look at Sangryul & Sanghyun smile

when they won, while the youngsters are pouting

...hahaha.....

Guest prettyoungthing

Family Outing Switches Up Gender

by SHOCKIMPULSE @ allkpop on MARCH 21, 2010

We reported earlier that the cast of Family Outing would be switching places in terms of gender as

everyone went through a horrific cross dressing fashion show. Now the episode has aired and clips

have been released online!

The most note worthy in these clips are SNSD’s Yoona, 2AM’s Jo Kwon and 2PM’s rapper Taecyeon.

Each one of them went through a particularly unique and hilarious change that had fans dying with laughter.

Yoona’s cross dressing was the least drastic of the cast. She donned a sleek black suit and hat as she

smoothly made her way onto the set. She put on the huskiest accent she could muster up and tried to

be as boyish as possible with her short wig. Of course, when it was her turn to perform dancing, she

mysteriously grew a moustache almost immediately and resembled a certain Italian plumber (mario bros)

as she danced on a chair to Shinhwa’s Wild Eyes.

2AM’s Jo Kwon came out looking like a beautiful geisha from the olden days with pale makeup, long gown

and a fan to boot. He then threw off his red cloak and began doing his trademark dance in the traditional

clothing that exposed his bare back. It was hilarious yet awfully disturbing how well he pulled off being a

hot woman. Even the “straightest” of arrows might have done a double take and made a “curve” U-turn onto

the rainbow colored highway.

The highlight of this cross dressing bonanza was beastly rapper Taecyeon. He walked out onto set as he

transformed from “beast” to “beauty” with a beautiful long black dress. He flaunted and emphasized his

slim figure in a sweet high pitched voice until someone pointed out his muscles. This caused him to bring

back his husky manly voice as flexed and showed off his rock hard muscles in front of the camera.

Taecyeon’s dance performance was…well, sexy in its own twisted way as he showed off his own version

of “honey thighs”.

The whole segment was an incredible display of entertainment and it’s bound to make you laugh with

hilarious joy.

============================

Reaction: First time i read a very positive reaction of an FO2 Episode.

Guest taec-e

Family Outing Switches Up Gender

by SHOCKIMPULSE @ allkpop on MARCH 21, 2010

We reported earlier that the cast of Family Outing would be switching places in terms of gender as

everyone went through a horrific cross dressing fashion show. Now the episode has aired and clips

have been released online!

The most note worthy in these clips are SNSD’s Yoona, 2AM’s Jo Kwon and 2PM’s rapper Taecyeon.

Each one of them went through a particularly unique and hilarious change that had fans dying with laughter.

============================

Reaction: First time i read a very positive reaction of an FO2 Episode.

sorry to cut ur post...

Yes, you're totally rite, this is the first positive article regarding FO2. i read the comments though, a lot of them are negative <_< ...well, can't satisfy everybody rite...let see how's the rating.it might be another article coming in if the rating flops or goes up high :rolleyes: ...i hope this show can keep up. if not, people aren't stop comparing from previous season. :P anywho, good luck to them..

Guest prettyoungthing

Yes, you're totally rite, this is the first positive article regarding FO2. i read the comments though, a lot of them are negative <_< ...well, can't satisfy everybody rite...let see how's the rating.it might be another article coming in if the rating flops or goes up high :rolleyes: ...i hope this show can keep up. if not, people aren't stop comparing from previous season. :P anyhow, good luck to them..

hahaha :lol: yah right! unsatisfied people, but its ironic how

they don't like the show and yet is updated.....hmmm......

It just bugs me how that majority of the comment

states "its not funny!" Hello :rolleyes: Is this a gag show?

well....just let them be.

Archived