❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 2 May 2020 at 9:35 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Still like Doo Min Joon :love:

On 2 May 2020 at 9:35 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Still like Doo Min Joon :love:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these stills from the dama. I missed the series. Among all his dramas, I love "My Love From The Star". A romance that's extra fun for the alien fantasy. Jun Ji Hyun was so good in the drama. The show brings all the feels, while bringing the laughs.  :lol:

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these stills from the dama. I missed the series. Among all his dramas, I love "My Love From The Star". A romance that's extra fun for the alien fantasy. Jun Ji Hyun was so good in the drama. The show brings all the feels, while bringing the laughs.  :lol:

You're welcome willenette

Do Min Joon is memorable character

• Love 1

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hana Bank

I don't like that this ad over touched up his face.  He has such beautiful, soulful eyes, yet this ad makes his eyes look empty .

On 5/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, yuzu16 said:

I don't like that this ad over touched up his face.  He has such beautiful, soulful eyes, yet this ad makes his eyes look empty .

This ad makes his face looked strange

Hana Bank 

2D32562E-14E2-4C7E-AC84-54EE60C1F984-574

Greetings Willenete. So only the event for that day was canceled and not the drama right? Seo Ye Ji is hopefully okay now to continue filming. Just thinking about Kim Soo Hyun's comeback drama getting canceled stresses me out. 

15 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

This ad makes his face looked strange

Hana Bank 

This one is a little better than the first one.

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Kim Soo Hyun's New Drama Cancels Ritual Event Because Female Lead Star Hospitalized

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.14038446

Hope she's okay. Going to the ER for a bruise seems a bit extreme, hope they're not hiding anything.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Kim Soo Hyun's New Drama Cancels Ritual Event Because Female Lead Star Hospitalized

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.14038446

Kim Soo Hyun's new drama cancels ritual event because female lead hospitalized

The drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay'' (tvN) marked the comeback of actor Kim Soo Hyun who unexpectedly canceled the ritual event to start filming. In the meantime, the news that actress Seo Ye Ji had to go to the emergency room made the representatives nervous.

According to many representatives on May 6, the drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (tvN) was supposed to hold the ritual event on May 5 ahead of the first episode. Most of the dramas performed this event as a ritual for good co-ordination among the cast and staff.

Regarding this, the "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" production crew initially planned to carry out a simple ritual for a smooth shooting process, but they then informed the staff about the cancelation of this event right on the scheduled date. Although the exact reason has yet to be announced, some representatives unveiled with OSEN, "In the early morning of that day, Seo Ye Ji was taken to the emergency room. Perhaps that's why the event was canceled."

Later, Seo Ye Ji's agency confirmed that this problem was not related to the cancellation of the ritual event, saying, "It is true that Seo Ye Ji went to the emergency room. However, she only went to the hospital because of a slight bruise. And now, her health has no special problem."
On the other hand, "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (scriptwriter: Jo Yong, director: Park Shin Woo) will air its first episode in June. This is a drama that promises to bring a fairy-tale-like romance when depicting the process of soothing and healing each other of the two main characters, Kang Tae (played by Kim Soo Hyun) - a nurse in the psychiatric department who always rejects love due to the burdens of life full of difficulties - with Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji) - a female author of a children's comic without knowing about love due to inherent defect.

With the participation of a trustworthy-and-worthy-watching cast, including Kim Soo Hyun (as Moon Kang Tae), Seo Ye Ji (as Go Moon Young), Oh Jung Se (as Moon Sang Tae), and Park Gyu Young (as Nam Joo Ri), Kim Joo Heon (as Lee Sang In), the drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" is expected to become the most successful work in the first half of 2020.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004201517

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111348490

0004201517_001_20200506175215663.jpg?type=w540

Seo Ye Ji’s Reps Clarify Her Emergency Room Visit For Minor Injury Did Not Cause Cancelation Of Event For New Drama

Actress Seo Ye Ji’s agency has responded to reports regarding her recent hospital visit.

Seo Ye Ji is acting alongside Kim Soo Hyun in the upcoming tvN drama “Psycho But It’s Okay” (working title). A ritual event for the drama was scheduled to be held on May 5. The cast and crew of many dramas and films hold such events as a both a good luck ritual for their project and a boost for team spirit.

On May 6, OSEN reported that the staff had received notice that the ritual was canceled on the day of the event. The outlet said that exact reason for the cancelation wasn’t shared, but they wrote that several sources had told them, “Seo Ye Ji went to the emergency room at dawn that day. So it seems that’s why it was canceled.”

OSEN went on to quote a source from Seo Ye Ji’s agency who stated, “It’s true that Seo Ye Ji went to the emergency room. She had light bruising, and currently there is nothing wrong with her health. After she went to the emergency room, she also carried out her scheduled filming.” They stated that this was unrelated to the cancelation of the ritual event.

An agency source gave a similar statement to the news outlet MyDaily and also clarified that there will be no effect on future filming.

“Psycho but It’s Okay” tells the story of a community health worker (Kim Soo Hyun) at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love and a popular children’s book author (Seo Ye Ji) who has never known love and suffers from antisocial personality disorder.

The drama is scheduled to premiere on tvN in June.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398713wpp/seo-ye-jis-reps-clarify-her-emergency-room-visit-for-minor-injury-did-not-cause-cancelation-of-event-for-new-drama?fbclid=IwAR1QUDB6_qCoVqjeers55hDlM3ZDxwootLAHcPqM8idIbVkOuFP9SfZJTJM

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0003359646

7cc2b4d5ly1gejr8rcfaqj20dy0ou777.jpg

202005061935367282_1_20200506200319003.jpg?type=w540

• Love 1

Good evening Hwonhwon. The news you posted are more understandable than other translated news I've read. Thank you. As Yuzu said, I hope Ye Ji is okay and that just it and nothing else. I pray Kim Soo Hyun's return drama will be shown as scheduled and gets high ratings/views. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jacel said:

Good evening Hwonhwon. The news you posted are more understandable than other translated news I've read. Thank you. As Yuzu said, I hope Ye Ji is okay and that just it and nothing else. I pray Kim Soo Hyun's return drama will be shown as scheduled and gets high ratings/views. 

You're welcome Jacel

Yes, I also hope his new drama gets high rating, at least reach double digits

2020.5.7   Korean News: Kim Soo Hyun ’s cameo ... As long as it comes out, it’s the “Master Class”

Celebrities have a variety of ways to give loyalty. Although there are also ways to send snack cars to the filming scene, personally taking the time to make a guest appearance is definitely a way to highlight friendship. Among them, Kim Soo-hyun is an actor who has attracted a lot of attention by leaving a stronger impression than anyone in his special appearance career.

Kim Soo-hyun started to see light with KBS 2TV drama 'Dream High' (2011). He was completely re-enacted as 'Songsam-dong' with a sculptural appearance, perfect proportions, and pure eyes, showing strong acting and singing skills, and reborn as an icon of the box office. 

After the 'Dream High', Kim Soo-hyun kept his loyalty with the 'Dream High' crew even in the midst of a busy shooting with the 'Moon Embracing the Sun'. Immediately, the sequel 'Dream High 2' (2012) came out as the first hitter of cameo. Although the performance was only more than 1 minute, it received enthusiastic response from the audience and responded well to the second season. 

Later, in 2014, he appeared as an inverted cameo in the movie 'Miss Granny' starring Na Moon-hee and Shim Eun-kyung to decorate the finale of the work. Kim Soo-hyun, who played the role of Park (In-Hwan Park), who returned to a young body during the play,  was born with the classic scene of taking off the helmet. Young Park, who appeared on a motorcycle, stopped in front of Malsun (Na Mun-hee) and took off his helmet. When he took off his helmet, the audience burst into admiration. 

Since then, Kim Soo-hyun, who was keen on working on the work, enlisted in 2017 and caused many fans feel unhappy. However, the first step after leaving the army last year was to choose a special appearance and warm up for the return. 

Kim Soo-hyun caused a syndrome when appeared in the last episode "Hotel De Luna" (2019) epilogue, starring by IU and Yeo Jin-goo, and it left a strong impression. Not only Kim Soo-hyun announce the launch of 'Hotel Blue Moon', but also raised expectations for the next season, and after the drama ended, 'Kim Soo-hyun' and 'Hotel Blue Moon' rose to real-time search terms on the portal site every day,  which proved The popularity remains the same. 

This special appearance was made thanks to the two leading roles of 'Hotel Deluna' and the loyalty of PD Oh Chung-hwan. Kim Soo-hyun had taken ohchunghwan PD and "My Love from the Star", IU and Yeo Jin-goo because "Moon Embracing the Sun", Dream High , and Producers'.

Kim Soo-hyun made a special appearance in this year and made a face at the home theater. He once again transformed into 'Dong-gu' in 'Secretly Greatly' once again in the tvN 'CLOY' which was broadcast in January.

He came to South Korea's Fifth Squadron and gave advice as a predecessor living in South Korea, but the Chinese restaurant owner scolded the underdress for being silly and making people laugh. It is known that Kim Soo-hyun's appearance in cameo was decided by her relationship with writer Park Ji-eun, who joined in 'You from the Star' and 'Producer'. 

Kim Soo-hyun who made two special appearances in the popular drama, returns to tvN 'Psycho But It's Okay', which is scheduled to air in June. The fantasy healing romance where 'Psycho, but it's okay' is a psychological ward guard who rejects love under the heavy weight of life, and 'Moonyoung', a fairy tale writer who doesn't know love through birth defects. Kim Soo-hyun will take romance with Seo Ye Ji.

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/07/2020050780241.html

Kim Soo-hyun's cameo outing / Photo: Provided by broadcasters, producers, and keyists

Kim Soo-hyun, 'Dream High 2' special appearance / Photo: KBS 2TV provided

'Suspicious She' Special Appearance / Photo: YouTube video capture, CJ Entertainment provided

Kim Soo-hyun, 'Hotel Deluna' cameo / photo: tvN, provided by Key East

Cameo of 'Unexpected Love' / Photo: tvN broadcast capture

28 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

FINALLY  :heart:

Exactly my thought when I saw the video. It made me smile ear to ear watching it. :D

Our lead couple is so handsome and pretty.  :love:

202005080804778496_5eb49527b605e.jpg

• Like 1

Script reading 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

'Psycho is okay'   Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye-ji, Oh Jeong-se, and Park Gyu-young attended the script. 

On the 8th, tvN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho but it's okay' (Director Park Shin-woo) released a photo containing the scene of the main story where all the leading roles such as Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, Oh Jeong-se, and Park Gyu-young gathered together. 

A fanciful psychic ward guard who rejects love under the heavy weight of 'Psycho, but it's okay' Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) and fairy tale writer Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji's) who don't know love due to birth defects, heals each other's wounds and heals them It is a fairy-tale healing romance drama. 

The main actors who led the work, including director Park Shin-woo and artist  Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Gyu-se, Kim Joo-heon, Kim Chang-wan, Kim Mi-gyeong, and Jang Gyu-ri, Earl Kang, and Park Jin-joo, were gathered in one place. 

Prior to the start, director Park Shin-woo encouraged the morale by saying, "I will do my best to help actors realize their roles and characters freely and creatively in this work. I wish it was a drama that everyone is making together."

The actors, staff and officials who participated in this also added fighting with strong applause.

When he entered the main story in earnest, the character and the actors who were united continued. Kim Soo-hyun, who first served as the guardian of the mental hospital Moon Kang-tae, captured the emotions of the character that was not revealed even though he had inner loneliness and loneliness. Expressed aura and changelessness freely and immersed himself. In particular, the breath of the two actors, who evoke the strange tension of Moon Kang-tae and Go Moon-young, raised the power of the romantic comedy. 

Subsequently, Oh Jeong-se turned to Moon Kang-tae's brother-in-law and autism spectrum (ASD) disorder, changing his tone and vocalization and vividly reviving the character's character. Kim Soo-hyun and Oh Jeong-se's brother, who can feel realistic even after reading the script, have raised the expectations of the two men.

In addition, Park Gyu-young also drew Kang Nam-tae's colleague and mental health nurse Nam Joo-ri character calmly. 

In addition, the scene of reading showed the energy of mid-sized actors and youth actors. Actors such as Kim Chang-wan, Kim Mi-kyung, Jang Yeong-nam, and Lee Eol added a sense of weight with the flavor of the drama, and youth actors such as Kim Joo-heon, Kang Pil-jin, and Park Gyu-ju, Jang Gyu-ri, gave joyful vitality, and overflowing with laughter. 

'Psycho is okay'  said an official, "It was a script reading scene where you could feel comical laughter and excitement with the actors who made use of the charms of unique characters for 10 minutes."  

On the other hand, 'Psycho but it's okay' will be aired for the first time in June

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004626229

95811053_1149538962072910_78691885322610

95769129_1149538982072908_94974826564812