❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

At first glance, I think he is NO 3 not Soo Hyun :D

Fr: Cafe

Kim Soo Hyun filmed at the door of my parents' house, my parents sent me pictures, I missed it for ten minutes, it is a pity.

Looks like No. 3 to me too :lol:, but the person who posted the picture said it's Soo Hyun.

On 5/12/2020 at 11:36 PM, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

thank you dear for explaining it appreciate it 

want to chat with you guys more on him 

MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer

I saw you make comments in 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay' thread  and got edited by admin twice. Give 1 hour after your first post if you want to make the second post. But if someone make post/comment after your post then you can make comment/post soon.

Admin usually check drama thread so don't make mistake continuously. Sometimes admins only give you warning point [ex:you can't post 3 days]  but they will block you if you make the same mistake continuously. It already happened with Soo Hyun fans in the past, admin blocked her from soompi

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Looks like No. 3 to me too :lol:, but the person who posted the picture said it's Soo Hyun.

Hongkong Media

Play mental patient monitoring! Kim Soo Hyun's comeback drama first appearance

Kim Soo Hyun, a 32-year-old Korean god who retired in July last year, signed a contract with his cousin-invested Gold Medalist, and immediately announced that the actress Seo Ye Ji co-starred in the tvN new drama "Psycho but it does not matter". Looking forward to, and will be broadcast next month!

Kim Soo Hyun plays the guardian of the mentally ill in the play, and is dependent on the autistic brother, Seo Ye Ji plays the popular fairy tale writer with antisocial personality disorder. The two will stage a fairy tale romantic love story beyond life and death.

The series was released in low-key at the end of March, and it has been a month and a half since now. Apart from the crew's public photo of the scene of the script, Kim Soo Hyun's style in the play has not yet been exposed.
However yesterday, netizen finally released a live photo of his work on the episode, and wrote: "Kim Soo Hyun filmed at the door of my parents' house. It was my parents who took the photo and passed it to me. It was a pity that they could see him only ten minutes away.
As you can see from the photo, Kim Soo Hyun is wearing a jacket and jeans, dressed lightly, and beside him is a large truck full of furniture. It is unknown whether he is going to film the moving scene.

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20200514/bkn-20200514070033906-0514_00862_001.html?fbclid=IwAR0DHPDzuM2VUWp0DEz2lGx811bxPXdYSJv10PqBZ-FJshNctjj-UVLuj4w

b5ebb32397dda1443b41bcd9a5b7d0a20df486ca.jpg

f0682b23dd54564e5f203452a4de9c82d0584fd5.jpg

bkn-20200514070033906-0514_00862_001_01p.jpg?20200514101522

• Love 1

Choi Woo-sung joins 'Psycho, but it's okay'

Choi Woo-sung join tvN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho, but it's okay' (directed by Park Shin-woo, the script). 

'Psycho but okay' is a healing romance that meets the psychic ward guard who refuses love with the heavy weight of life, a fairy tale writer who doesn't know love through birth defects, and heals each other's wounds. Cho Yong-woo who wrote the drama  "Jugglers '' and director Park Shin-woo who directed "Incarnation of Jealousy '' and "Boyfriend '' agreed together. 

New actor Choi Woo-sung confirmed his appearance on tvN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho but it's okay'. 

Choi Woo-sung is a new guardian with less than a month of experience in the play, but will take the role of 'Oh-yong-yong', who has no word for the senior guardian 'Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo-hyun)'. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000820628

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000266199

0000820628_001_20200515112701561.jpg?type=w540

On 5/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

Are there any English subtitles available  for the em script reading video ???

Don't know if there are English subtitles but I watched with Chinese subtitles and made some notes on the interesting/funny parts.

Kim Soo Hyun interviews that he is anticipating the drama like everybody else. Because he hasn't participated in script reading in a long time, he is a bit nervous. But he feels very happy to meet with the audience again soon.

Moon Kang Tae tells his brother not to eat it all at once, it would be better to split it up.

Moon Kang Tae tries to calm his brother, at first calling him hyung a few times, then he loudly shouts "Moon Sang Tae!! Take a deep breath." 

Moon Kang Tae says that he has no dreams, no hope, he doesn't need money or a car. His brother is most important to him.

Moon Kang Tae: "A person with personality disorder, no conscience, no warmth in the eyes...that kind of woman."

Ko Moon Young: "If it's pretty, it catches my attention, it if catches my attention, I need to have it. Do I need a reason to justify my desires?"

Moon Kang Tae talking on the phone with Moon Sang Tae.
MKT: "What are you doing now?"
MST: "Drawing."
MKT: "Drawing for that woman's fairytale again?"
MST: "Not that woman, she is Ko Moon Young writer nim."
MKT: "Do you like me or Ko Moon Young?"
*MST doesn't answer and hangs up call*

Oh Jung Se interviews that his character is a big fan of Ko Moon Young.

Some bickering dialogues between Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young and MKT says "To the day you die, you will never understand me."

Moon Kang Tae talking to Moon Sang Tae.

MKT: "What did you learn today?"
MST: "Making jam."
MKT: "Fruit jam?"
MST: "No jam" (everybody in the room laughs)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

At first glance, I think he is NO 3 not Soo Hyun :D

Fr: Cafe

Kim Soo Hyun filmed at the door of my parents' house, my parents sent me pictures, I missed it for ten minutes, it is a pity.

70d637ce36d3d5391a9287a82d87e950342ab0ef.jpg

Pardon my ignorance but who or what is No 3?

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Don't know if there are English subtitles but I watched with Chinese subtitles and made some notes on the interesting/funny parts.

Kim Soo Hyun interviews that he is anticipating the drama like everybody else. Because he hasn't participated in script reading in a long time, he is a bit nervous. But he feels very happy to meet with the audience again soon.

Moon Kang Tae tells his brother not to eat it all at once, it would be better to split it up.

Moon Kang Tae tries to calm his brother, at first calling him hyung a few times, then he loudly shouts "Moon Sang Tae!! Take a deep breath." 

Moon Kang Tae says that he has no dreams, no hope, he doesn't need money or a car. His brother is most important to him.

Moon Kang Tae: "A person with personality disorder, no conscience, no warmth in the eyes...that kind of woman."

Ko Moon Young: "If it's pretty, it catches my attention, it if catches my attention, I need to have it. Do I need a reason to justify my desires?"

Some bickering dialogues between Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young and MKT says "To the day you die, you will never understand me."

Hi, 

Seems to found a link to the eng subtitles of the script reading. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi, 

Seems to found the English sub version of the script writing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the brand of his white tee. (IST KUNST) It's K-brand. :blush:

You're welcome willenette :)

4 hours ago, Jacel said:

Pardon my ignorance but who or what is No 3?

Chinese fans call them :

No 1 is Kim Soo Hyun

No 2 is Mr Shin [the bodyguard], the left one

No 3 is Mr Ryu Tae Hyeon [Soo Hyun manager/assistant, don't remember], the right one

15625635_1140008752780711_15904282627300

14976777_1093924214055832_68310198687025

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You're welcome willenette :)

Chinese fans call them :

No 1 is Kim Soo Hyun

No 2 is Mr Shin [the bodyguard], the left one

No 3 is Mr Ryu Tae Hyeon [Soo Hyun manager/assistant, don't remember], the right one

hwonhwon, ohhh...thanks for sharing this. Actually, when I saw the post mentioning #3 I was also wondering about it. :blush:

12 hours ago, Rach said:

Hi, 

Seems to found the English sub version of the script writing. 

Thanks so much for sharing the link to the English sub version! :heart:  I watched it a few times already, can't wait to watch the full drama next month. 

9 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, ohhh...thanks for sharing this. Actually, when I saw the post mentioning #3 I was also wondering about it. :blush:

Even though KSH is No. 1 and Mr. Shin is No. 2, fans don't call them that.  Only Ryu manager is known as No. 3.  He even knows that's his Chinese nickname :lol:.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1