❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, And More Attend 1st Script Reading For Upcoming tvN Romance Drama

tvN’s upcoming drama “Psycho But It’s Okay” (working title) has shared photos from its first table read!

Described as a “healing romance that resembles a storybook fantasy,” “Psycho But It’s Okay” will tell the story of a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love and a storybook writer who has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

On May 8, tvN released photos of stars Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, Park Gyu Young, Kim Joo Heon, Kim Chang Wan, Kim Mi Kyung, Jang Young Nam, Lee Eol, Kang Ki Doong, Park Jin Joo, and fromis_9’s Jang Gyuri attending the drama’s first script reading.

Director Park Shin Woo kicked off the table read by declaring, “For this drama, I will do my utmost to help each of the actors be able to bring his or her character to life freely and creatively. I’d like it to be a drama that we all create together.”

According to those present at the reading, Kim Soo Hyun impressed everyone with his understated performance as the lonely protagonist Moon Kang Tae, who became the breadwinner of his family at an early age after he and his brother lost their parents. Leading lady Seo Ye Ji also reportedly captivated everyone with her convincing transformation into Go Moon Young, a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder.

The producers of “Psycho But It’s Okay” commented, “It was a script reading filled with laughter and heart-fluttering romantic tension, due to the great acting of the cast, who fully played up the charms of their eccentric characters. All of the cast and crew are working hard on filming, so please show a lot of anticipation for the drama.”

tvN also released a behind-the-scenes video of the reading, in which Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji introduce their respective characters and offer viewers a sneak peek of their passionate acting. The video also introduces viewers to actor Oh Jung Se, who will be playing Moon Sang Tae—Moon Kang Tae’s autistic older brother and a huge fan of Go Moon Young’s books—and actress Park Gyu Young, who will be playing psychiatric nurse Nam Joo Ri.

“Psycho But It’s Okay” is currently scheduled to premiere in June, following the conclusion of tvN’s new drama “When My Love Blooms.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399009wpp/kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-and-more-attend-1st-script-reading-for-upcoming-tvn-romance-drama?fbclid=IwAR3dwdnQzPGgUSpQ6Zz5_6Jjgfe0lzn4c4IB2_yOa-vkTwra4ZswBJAiPRQ

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The more that I'm excited to watch his new drama after seeing him during this script-reading. I hope this will be a success since it's KSH's comeback drama after his discharge from MS.  :blush:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The more that I'm excited to watch his new drama after seeing him during this script-reading. I hope this will be a success since it's KSH's comeback drama after his discharge from MS.  :blush:

You're welcome willenette :)

16 minutes ago, Channie said:

Finally... after waiting for so long... 

Hello @hwonhwon_stv :wub:

Hello Channie 

Am I know you :D

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Channie said:

Of course.. . :blush:

i tried to posting some pics... but very dificult..

I am happy they change the tittle...

Channie, to post picture here, just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box. Then click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info", copy the location (your picture must end in gif or jpg or png) then open the " insert image from url" (you could se that below the reply box then paste it there then click "insert into post" - that's it!  :blush: You may try it. 

• Like 1

Hong Kong media

Kim Soo Hyun drama started to play the male nurse 
South Korea Kim Soo Hyun, the leading actor of the drama "You from the Stars", finally retired from military service last year, and finally released a new drama. His new drama "Psycho but it does not matter" for tvN has been implemented for the first broadcast next month.

Although Kim Soo Hyun once appeared in the guest "Hotel Deluna" and "CLOY", but this time he officially returned to the TV series five years apart. In the new play, he played as a male nurse in a psychiatric hospital, and the heroine Seo Ye Jii was a fairytale writer with an antisocial personality. , The story describes the romantic and bizarre love story between the two.

Kim Soo Hyun had already started work for the new play earlier. Yesterday tvN released photos and short films of the actors ’first intensive reading of the play'. Kim Soo Hyun, who has not played the new play for a long time, is very serious. He just danced around the play and he said in his short film: Long absence to greet everyone, I am really very happy. I will do my best to present good works.

95773128_1089031718135122_70855400780170

[The Return of the Male God] Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji laughed at the script

After the Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun retired in July last year, he will work with the actress Seo Ye Ji this year to co-operate with tvN's new drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" ) Comeback, the new drama is expected to be aired next month, and the episode will be available on Netflix.

Earlier, Kim Soo Hyun and a number of actors had already been put into filming work, and today the crew released their tidbit photos when they read the script. Everyone was very involved and the atmosphere was very harmonious. The crew said: "The actors fully demonstrated the charm of the characters with their excellent acting skills, making people feel nervous and hilarious. I hope everyone can look forward to it."
At the same time, the crew also released a live footage of the scene. Kim Soo Hyun laughed when reading the script. It's hilarious to keep asking me if I can get out of the street when I learn of vulgar language.

96120968_1089034544801506_11069147383500

96102815_1089034624801498_20511037099993

96519502_1089034704801490_92212869247218

Oriental Daily :Kim Soo Hyun returned nervously
32-year-old Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun who retired in July last year, cameback with the first Korean drama "Psycho but It's Okay" will be broadcast next month. As the guardian of the mentally ill, he will stage a romantic love story with a fairy tale writer known to actress Seo Ye Ji.

The TV station released the first two short films for the script yesterday. Kim Soo Hyun was quite devoted. There were laughter from time to time. He frankly said that he would start working on the drama again after a long absence. He was nervous and happy, and he looked forward to the new drama with the audience!

Gambar mungkin berisi: 2 orang, orang berdiri

Ming Pao Daily: Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye-ji around reading the script 

96589588_1089036091468018_50113323172982

Soo Hyun placed third in a survey for 'most likely to smell like flowers even after 3 days without showering'. Very bizarre survey, but I just take it that he's well loved in his home country, even without much exposure in the last 3 years.  :heart:

사진제공=익사이팅 디시

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/btss-jimin-named-male-celebrity-most-likely-to-smell-like-flowers-even-after-3-days-without-showering

• Like 1