❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2020.04.25 Korean network news

From active duty to status "expires retired", looks more handsome, "33-year-old" Kim Soo Hyun situation

Actor Kim Soo Hyun attacked the female heart with his unique beauty.

On the 24th, the Hana Bank released the video of Kim Soo-hyun's shooting of bank advertisement production. Kim Soo Hyun in the picture perfectly digests all kinds of clothing from black suits to denim.
Exposing his forehead and showing "completely dry hair" Kim Soo Hyun has become a more mature visual effect.

The "male god" itself is a small face with distinct features. Kim Soo Hyun showed the camera with deep eyes and a shy smile, shaking the hearts of countless girls.

The netizens who saw the video responded variously, such as "seems to be more handsome" and "still like college students".

The military service ended safely in July last year. Kim Soo Hyun who retired from active service, will appear in tvN "Psycho but it does not matter", and it is expected to be broadcast in June. "Psycho it doesn't matter." It is the romance of the psychiatric ward protector Moon Kangtai who refuses love and the fairy tale writer who does not understand love.
After Kim Soo Hyun retired, guest starred in tvN "Hotel Deluna", but there is no official work yet, and fans are looking forward to this drama.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/280920?fbclid=IwAR2zvwzUQQ7SnNNrJMMf2MVlAwlDUf4HyNHmeZB9E7a8Q0gsR1PXiKxiOgQ

94404952_1079059182465709_47242383508383

94458620_1079059345799026_44358347071160

Kim Soohyun who’s taking good care of his face after being discharged from military

ezgif-2-667cdd2314c8.gif?w=324

Original post: Instiz

1. Woah how come he’s not getting older at all? He really must be coming from the stars!

2. I wanna see Kim Soohyun acting as soon as possible

3. Woah I think he’s gotten younger!!

4. I feel that he’s gotten more handsome after completing his military service

5. You’re so handsome! I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I’m just glad he’s taking it easy and not rushing to comeback 

7. He looks even more handsome. I’m looking forward to his next workㅠㅠ Come back quickly!

8. Where did that second GIF come from? He looks crazy with that blue shirt…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ No but, how old are you?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are you getting youngerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Woah,,, I can’t wait for his drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. How did you become even more handsome? I guess I’m the only one getting old here…

11. Do Min Joon, you’re exposing yourself as an alien!

12. I’m so surprised that his face still looks the same as it was before joining the army… ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. I hope to see you acting soon. He’s the coolest actor out there in my opinion!ㅜㅜ

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/04/27/kim-soohyun-whos-taking-good-care-of-his-face-after-being-discharged-from-military/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Thank you for sharing Hwonhwon. I hope his upcoming drama will do well. Also, to whoever change the title thread to its international title: Its okay to not be okey. Thank you. I have read somewhwre that mental state are sensetive issues, using "psycho" word is offensive.

1 hour ago, Jacel said:

Thank you for sharing Hwonhwon. I hope his upcoming drama will do well. Also, to whoever change the title thread to its international title: Its okay to not be okey. Thank you. I have read somewhwre that mental state are sensetive issues, using "psycho" word is offensive.

You're welcome Jacel  :)

Long time no see you

95013279_596978444359999_426557805456418

3 hours ago, Jacel said:

Hi Jacel,  swingbaby has changed the title awhile ago, do you still see "psycho" in the title?

Hi Yuzu. In this forum no. That's why I said thank you. Thanks to swingbaby. In other platform though it is still being used esp. in twitter. I find the international title more fitting to the script based on the synopsis I have read.

3 hours ago, Jacel said:

Hi Yuzu. In this forum no. That's why I said thank you. Thanks to swingbaby. In other platform though it is still being used esp. in twitter. I find the international title more fitting to the script based on the synopsis I have read.

Hi. You're welcome. I agree with you. It fits more on the synopsis. I hope all the other platforms promotes it by international name. :heart:

Btw if anyone wants to change,edit the title or introduction part. Feel free to pm me:wub: