❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest HaN1430293764

Hooray, just got the DVD this morning and watching the disc #12 for the Making of immediately. OMG, my love for KSH rapidly increases to level n...i think "cute, handsome, playful, talented" are so normal to describe him, in fact, I'm glad that i did order this DVD set b/c watching him BTS is so different than what we watched on screen. For those who are gonna order and did order these DVD already, $210 is worth the money! I never never love any actor like this, especially Korean actors, huhuhuh....how can I back to my normal life? I feel bad for my midterm now!!!!!:((:((

Guest korvious

Watching Secretly, Greatly for the first time and the snot is kinda turning me off. Like wtf, is that really necessary to play the fool?He is really soooo different here, I am shocked. Daebak acting though!

Update: Soohyun 38.4% vs yc 37.7% back to 37.8% ugh >__>

korvious said: Watching Secretly, Greatly for the first time and the snot is kinda turning me off. Like wtf, is that really necessary to play the fool?He is really soooo different here, I am shocked. Daebak acting though!

Guest MiM1430293771

I swear I don't try to bash or anything as I don't really care PYC's business and his fans and all that stuff. We all have our own reasons to vote for who we love whatsoever.
But anyway, yesterday I was uploading all the .gifs from my computer and the moment I saw this
tumblr_n0lwod48dO1tq09s9o1_400_zps480da4

my head goes, "(PYC) YOU'RE GOING DOWN, I'M YELLING TIMBER~ YOU BETTER MOVE, YOU'RE GOING DOWN...." UGH... my mind keeps searching for any references to uri baby :( 

Guest nesqie

It's only exciting when we're the one going up. Believe me, when yesterday we were at a standstill and YC was hot on our heels none of us could concentrate on our daily life tasks. We were going crazy :)) Anyway, I'm afraid yc will move fast later. just be on guard [-O<

I know ay.. just felt hopeless sitting there and watch it go up while we're at a stand still. Well hope today we maintain the lead. Keep FIGHTING guys

Update: Soohyun 38.4% vs yc 37.7%

back to

37.8%

ugh >__>

Hahaha the snots gross me out so much XD but it was based on the

webcomic and they wanted to stay true to it so i guess no other way, but

seriously i wanted to throw up every time i see it haha although yeah

great acting from oppa, he really doesn't care about his image and

absolutely holds nothing back in that movie.

Yeah, gross. LOL.

He's a very good actor. His portrayals of all his characters are so different from each other. When suzy cameod, I replayed the scene and tried to look for shades of Sam Dong. It just wasnt there. Hell, they didnt even look alike.

Guest IlynnN

May i know if fans from Singapore can vote?I've installed v1.6 and getting error that my country cannot vote. :(Any workaround or there's some settings i need to update?Borrowed a android tablet to vote for KSH!

Guest jt1023ksh

IlynnN said: May i know if fans from Singapore can vote?I've installed v1.6 and getting error that my country cannot vote. :(Any workaround or there's some settings i need to update?Borrowed a android tablet to vote for KSH!

Guest OhT

lilinz said: I still have problem with voting. I tried voting via PC again and again last night. Unluckily I am always stuck in CHARGE stage. " there is no normal smartphone, you cannot use."

Guest MaiA1430293719

Watching Secretly, Greatly

for the first time and the snot is kinda turning me off. Like wtf, is that really necessary to play the fool?

He is really soooo different here, I am shocked. Daebak acting though!

When he was in the dumb persona w/ green sweatpants and jacket ,I cringed and rolled my eyes at what he did. Maybe I'm just easy to please, but his change from poker face to the dumb doe-doe kinda shocked me tbh. With some actors, they can't completely strip themselves of their original personality- the funny, sweet or cute personality, it's still there on their face, but KSH managed somehow to switch between his character's real-self to the undercover identity like a flip-switch.

8-X

Guest soohyunlove

Soohyun's fans are really vampires hahaha... the vote always goes up at night....But I'm sure the best *fans* will win... [-O<