❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest nesqie

freaksworld said: 38% vs 37.6%!!!

I feel like being a part of those war movies where you're like observing your enemy, making strategies, different tactics to attack and counter attack.. racking brains out for their every movie.. and going crazy in the process XD geez by the end of this voting, we'll all need to check into mental institute lol

Guest blackcarnation

For some entertainment while waiting for live-report.

Here i come across @Ayronics tumblr account again. This is all her tumblr and Cr : starsoohyun

Quote : "

After watching his cuts in 2007 Kimchi Cheese Smile, I believe this is where his infamous y-u-no-shake-my-hand started…

Poor thing..

Gifs are made from sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile episode 9 "

Unquote

tumblr_n523wkr0Lg1tx6mlgo1_400.gif  tumblr_n523wkr0Lg1tx6mlgo2_250.gif

POOR poor Soo Hyun!!!

^___^

I just come back home. You guys are doing great job. Hugs and kiss to everyone. Fighting. \m/ still having problem with voting. :( i wikl fix it soon. 8-X FIGHTING!!! VAMPIRES!!! If alien has fans. The fans have to vampires. Its make sense.

Okay. Done my voting. We are now ahead by 0.6%.  KSH - 38.2, PYC - 37.6.  It's not much and I am sure that they will close in again during the day tomorrow.  Maybe we are catching up to them little by little, a steady increase until the day comes (soon) that we will have a steady lead.  

I am being positive and I am already seeing KSH going up the stage to receive the TV Popularity Award on May 27.  Yesh! 

Okay, Goodnight, everyone.  It's 2:11am and I have to get to work early tomorrow.  See y'all later.
:D

nesqie said: freaksworld said:
I feel like being a part of those war movies where you're like observing your enemy, making strategies, different tactics to attack and counter attack.. racking brains out for their every movie.. and going crazy in the process XD geez by the end of this voting, we'll all need to check into mental institute lol

Guest EnnairamA

So this is the flow of our voting system? Oh we need to urge more fans to vote because we need more gap.I wonder when will JJH fans drop their bomb. Hope sooner.

Guest docpunk

It would be insane if soo hyun doesn't win popular actor award because he has set Asia on fire.I too wanna see him accepting award for both his acting credential and popularity.FIGHTING Soo Man!!!!!!

Guest ichandler

EnnairamA said: So this is the flow of our voting system? Oh we need to urge more fans to vote because we need more gap.I wonder when will JJH fans drop their bomb. Hope sooner.

Guest MaiA1430293719

Omg he is leading. So happy rn !!!!!

Someone said that : Best actor/actress = acting ability + popularity.

Without popularity and fans, celebs are nothing,while being acknowledged for acting is important, popularity is what can drive your career.If u have both ,u'll have a successfully unlimited career and ur talent will be always appreciated and valued

Let's make him win in both of popularity categories [-O<

Guest MiM1430293771

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I WENT TO TAKE A TEST FOR 2 HOURS AND THIS THREAD FLIESSSS AGAINNNN 
SORRY FOR THE CAP-LOCK THING BUT I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS READING THROUGH YOUR POSTS RIGHT NOW I AM LIKE... MORAWOOO??? WHO IS LEADING????
6ccbd88dgw1eft1icxfrjj20jb0utjx6_zpsb60c

YOU MEAN KIM SOO HYUN URI BABY IS LEADING???
tumblr_n4navpjbyA1tq09s9o6_1280_zps648b6

OMG WE ARE LEADINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (God.. i think i need help... big help)
tumblr_n4q33uivcS1qllt09o5_250_zps7e6ede

Guest lilinz

I still have problem with voting. I tried voting via PC again and again last night. Unluckily I am always stuck in CHARGE stage. " there is no normal smartphone, you cannot use."

Guest jt1023ksh

Hello everyone. I'm back from my vacation. Hope you all had a great week.
And look at this AWESOME thread~~~ I was on page 869 a little over a week ago, and now we're already at page 960!!! (omg I still have lots of catch ups to do... only on page 892 so far)
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! 40 more pages till 1000!!!
BTW, I've just cast my first vote, and as of May 5, 3:30pm EST, Soo Hyun is at 53.1% in Secretly Greatly (vs 27.5% for Jin Young), and 38.4% in MLFTS (vs 37.8% for Park Yu Cheon)
I think we're pretty safe in the movie category. We still need to work harder on the TV category. I really hope he can win BOTH!
:)>-