❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rieriiw

Omg guys...YC's fans are on the move now...His vote increases to 37.5% now! So...this is their plan than...voting before reset hour!

----

i think we have to do the same.. because the last vote is the end before the reset time on may 24th.. no at the beginning

Guest rieriiw

PYC increases to 37.5%!!!
I think they've changed the tactic: vote just before the reset time.
Woa... This battle's so tough.

Tough...yet thrilling...

Yeah! They've successfully surprised me! XD

Btw, I think they've chosen the right strategy. Since the voting end at 24th midnight, if they all vote just before midnight they can bump their percentage to its highest and they will have more chance to win. 

We choose to vote at the very beginning of the day so we probably don't have much votes left on that day and that would be dangerous if it's the last day. I think we should change our strategy now.

Edit: But if we wait 'til almost the end of the day to vote but then that stupid app get broken again then it would be much more dangerous @_@ Urg... Headache... @_@

i think we shouldnt be talking about our strategy so publicly!!!!  hush hush!

-----

do you think we have to make a privat forum??

so just make it for sure the rivals cannot stalk our strategy :D

wwohhoooo.. the atmosphere is getting so hot !! .

Umm... Tonight they will vote at the reset time too. They tweet: "Hello! let's all be here at 12kst tonight! Let us all meet here and vote together!! Please spread it. Thank you!!""I wanna see our power when we unite. Lets go!!"
So~ it's war tonight! XD I hope the server won't get broken down =)) lol

Guest rieriiw

s

Ehehehehee...got carried away for a while... :)) :)) :)) Ok...getting back to work (side eyeing @rieriiw...)

---

no no unnie.. youre superstars..i dont have enough powers to steal him from you.. *angel mode on*

the true thieves is just him .. he has stolen my heart and never back it again.. what can all i do just provide him a biggest place in my heart .. so he'll be comfortable. xixixixii =)) =))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For that "SUPERSTARS" quote alone...I'm giving you A PASS (YoonJae Style)!  :)) :)) :))  Awww...aren't you adorable...your angel mode is working by the way...kekkekekke...let's just share then...SOOHYUN FOR ALL!!!!!  ;););)

---

uww.. i've touched your heart by angel mode on, then you give a permission for me. hehhe

yess.. pass card was in my pocket.. lalalalalaa.

soohyuni.. i'm comingg :* :* :*

let's relax for a while before the war begins :-B

The party is about to start, is everyone ready? Tonight is gonna be war, and we'll see who got a bigger crowd looking at how they're also gonna vote same time as ours. lol Gosh this is nerve-wrecking and thrilling at the same time. And i've been waking up very early these days (barely slept any tbh XD) ugh soohyun what have you done to me, my roommates think i'm getting crazier everyday >3<

Guest rieriiw

----

i think we have to do the same.. because the last is the end before the reset time on may 24th.. no at the beginning