❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I think we'll reach 1000 pages before the end of this week. Can't wait...To think that I used to lurk around here when there were only around 400 pages or something...Those days were so quite...Now, I have all of you! Group hug everyone! :-B :-B :-B
Wow...I just realize, I have no life whatsoever... :(( :(( :((

Guest MaiA1430293719

I think we'll reach 1000 pages before the end of this week. Can't wait...To think that I used to lurk around here when there were only around 400 pages or something...Those days were so quite...Now, I have all of you! Group hug everyone! :-B :-B :-B

Wow...I just realize, I have no life whatsoever... :(( :(( :((

tumblr_n53pgnaxIA1ta87ppo1_250.jpg

Guest sophy1716

YC increased rapidly in last 30 mins , so can we assume that their strategy is just the same as last two days?

Guest candydandy

【0505新聞】金秀賢化身冰淇淋代言人,海選女主角引瘋狂!

大熱韓劇《來自星星的你》風靡全亞洲,金秀賢憑藉前所未有的外星人形象成為洲際“男神”。日前國際某著名冰淇淋品牌通過其官方微博宣布該品牌簽約金秀賢, 成為大中華區形象代言人。金秀賢陽光、健康的外形,尤其是他那讓人甜到心坎兒上去的笑容,代言此冰淇淋可謂是最佳人選。

該品牌冰淇淋可謂是一個味覺神話,更是都市“小資”情侶們用來表達愛意的絕佳選擇。在《來自星星的你》劇中,深情款款的“都教授”曾以冰淇淋作為哄“千頌伊”開心的愛情道具;如今在現實生活中,金秀賢又被該品牌相中,成為繼范冰冰、吉克雋逸後大中華區的代言人。想必這位“大眾情人”的傾情代言令無數網友和粉絲將自己幻想成“千頌伊”而去品嚐,這種情感的轉移想來還真是頗具魔力。

那麼,金秀賢到底會為該冰淇淋品牌拍攝怎樣的廣告片呢?想想俊朗帥氣的都教授變身溫柔甜蜜的男朋友,與另一伴一起分享代表著愛的冰淇淋,這畫面就已經令人 狂流鼻血了。據官方微博表示,該品牌將全面面向社會公開甄選“哈女郎”,最終的幸運兒將有機會和金秀賢共同拍攝新一季的廣告片。不過,即使沒有被選為“哈 女郎”,也有機會親近都教授,因為參與此次甄選活動的前50名獲獎選手,同樣有機會參加5月28日發布會,並一睹教授風采!這消息對於金秀賢的粉絲無疑是 一個重磅炸彈,想想如果可以成為“哈女郎”,與心目中的男神共譜愛的戀曲,那簡直可以說是人生的一大幸事了!甚至有傳在即將拍攝的這支廣告片中,還設計了 金秀賢為“哈女郎”親自做冰淇淋並餵食的橋段,粉絲對此反應熱烈,表示絕對不會放過這個可以親近都教授的好機會

A brief summary of the article - Haagen-daz China will be looking for a female lead to be casted as KSH's partner for the endorsement! They will be doing an audition soon! apart from that, the first 50 selected ladies will get to attend the Haagen Daz press con even if they did not get selected as the female lead.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD