❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Ahhh i woke up early today cuz for some reason i was too excited, my vote is done for the day! after thinking about it, this feels like gambling in a sense :)) like i've never thought or understood why ppl gamble.. must be this exciting feeling of adrenalin flowing.. i feel more alive with each percentage going up! god i hope this is not the start of my gambling life :))

norbaizura abdullah said: Their convo...hehhehe
"Once aliens take over... very hard to chase up....they are determined to get it...I know they have secured the movie category.."
"why alien also want TV. Alien also rank up on movie."
"greedy..."

=)) =)) =)) hillarious...

Guest EnnairamA

Oh well, I will just tell my boss I'm kinda not feeling well today. :D I have been a hard worker anyways so slacking today is an exception so that I could be with you chingus! What time does the next day voting start?

verona said: I'm worring if he got popularity award for both categories. Will they give him the best actor one. It is impossible for him to got 4 awards but it's so unfair if they don't give it to him. He is not titled as "the best of his generation" for no reason.... He is talented , everyone know and approve it...

Guest EnnairamA

Baeksang would surely be stomped on if they don't give the Best new actor award to our So Hyun.With the popularity he has plus his obvious acting skill, it would be absurd if he didn't get one Best Actor Award.

Guest MaiA1430293719

I couldn't imagine if he got 4 awards. He must be embarrassed going up and down stage too much lol.l,bc he is really modest

Guest YangD

MaiA said: I couldn't imagine if he got 4 awards. He must be embarrassed going up and down stage too much lol.l,bc he is really modest

Guest rizwinc10

29.8%!!!!
It would be awesome if he won the 2 popularity award.. but Has anyone ever won 2 popularity awards before.. just curious.

Guest EnnairamA

I couldn't imagine if he got 4 awards. He must be embarrassed going up and down stage too much lol.l,bc he is really modest

@@@@@

that's what I'm thinking too.. And I want to see him cry :D I know I'm crazy!

Guest nesqie

EnnairamA said:

Guest rizwinc10

QuynhT said: rizwinc10 said: 29.8%!!!!
It would be awesome if he won the 2 popularity award.. but Has anyone ever won 2 popularity awards before.. just curious.

Guest nesqie

Can't wait for the moment when he goes up n says Thankyou to his mum, dad, big auntie, small auntie, fans x 4. Like wat he has been repeating at nearly every award he got. Ohhh so touching

rizwinc10 said: I'm still not sure if he can we the best actor award. Joo Won and Yeo Jun Goo is really tough to beat especially because the roles they play are heavier than KSH's roles in both Secretly Greatly and YWCFTS... Even now people are already talking about it.. I hope if somehow KSH won any of the Best Actor award.. people won't talk bad about him winning it.