❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

^it's on her signature...here u go

USE FOR ANDROID ONLY APP Paeksangartsawards -> download -> sign in by facebook -> chose Kim Soo Hyun and vote -> charge money..and done
more info:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27304612/#Comment_27304612 
Follow these steps if you DON'T have an Android phone, but you DO have a laptop (PC and Mac both works)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27305965/#Comment_27305965

Guest EnnairamA

How to vote? Hahaha i have many acc of facebook..

You can help my dear, use android phone and download 59th paeksang awards from the play store and then set up your credit card in your Google account, then vote.

Guest rizwinc10

This might be random but... sometimes I wish KSH's popularity didn't burst as much as it did now after YWCFTS. I think he draws too many antis. There are a lot of bashing on KSH fans right now in my twitter and saying things about the award (like he doesn't deserve the best actor award and its not hard to act as DMJ blablabla). A lot of them are saying we're wasting our money on this 'stupid' award because we know he doesn't have a chance to win the Best Actor awards. And saying that other fandom who're boycotting the award is better than us. It just makes me feel down and want to reply them. Its so frustrating.   
I believe and hope that the panel of judges for the awards will be fair. If KSH wins the best actor award, I will be happy for him, and if he doesn't.. I will be happy for the person who wins and not be bitter about it. Lets do that guys. :)

rizwinc10 said: This might be random but... sometimes I wish KSH's popularity didn't burst as much as it did now after YWCFTS. I think he draws too many antis. There are a lot of bashing on KSH fans right now in my twitter and saying things about the award (like he doesn't deserve the best actor award and its not hard to act as DMJ blablabla). A lot of them are saying we're wasting our money on this 'stupid' award because we know he doesn't have a chance to win the Best Actor awards. And saying that other fandom who're boycotting the award is better than us. It just makes me feel down and want to reply them. Its so frustrating.   
I believe and hope that the panel of judges for the awards will be fair. If KSH wins the best actor award, I will be happy for him, and if he doesn't.. I will be happy for the person who wins and not be bitter about it. Lets do that guys. :)

^
^ Sounds to me a lot like bitterness :)) He's too popular, his work gets too good results, his influence is too powerful on top of being too young.. i mean who wouldn't feel bitter because when will their faves? :)

But on a serious note, many times I've also felt a bit regretful that his career took off the way it did with YWCFTS, because the more hype he gets, the more hate he'll draw to himself. But even javabeans had said she couldn't begrudge him his success because he's always committed to his work. He's just so there, so prepared, and got a good eye for choosing projects. It's everything from timing to a little luck and a lot of talent that all come together and boast him to where he is today. So by all means, begrudge him petty jealous people, but he deserves this success. And then thinking about the love and support he gets going from countries to countries, and him commenting on how happy he was because last time he came there wasn't as many fans waiting for him. I do think he noticed these things and to see the difference in ppl's reception when he visits other countries it really makes him happy and will certainly motivate him to work harder to repay the love he receives. So nope I no longer feel regretful. Popularity isn't easy to maintain, give it another year or so when he has to leave for military then the hype will go away. Someone else might explode next and people will transfer their attention to the next hottest thing. It's an endless cycle that we shouldn't dwell on too much.

Although I say we should prepare ourselves because if he wins a lot at Baeksang along with his dramas, and all the headlines pull their shocking titles *shudders* just stay away from some blogs, news sites and twitter for awhile after :)) mental strength guys, fighting! :))
EnnairamA said:

How to vote? Hahaha i have many acc of facebook..

Guest EnnairamA

^

^ Sounds to me a lot like bitterness :)) He's too popular, his work gets too goond results, his influence is too powerful on top of being too young.. i mean who wouldn't feel bitter because when will their faves? :)

But on a serious note, many times I've also felt a bit regretful that his career took off the way it did with YWCFTS, because the more hype he gets, the more hate he'll draw to himself. But even javabeans had said she couldn't begrudge him his success because he's always committed to his work. He's just so there, so prepared, and got a good eye for choosing projects. It's everything from timing to a little luck and a lot of talent that all come together and boast him to where he is today. So by all means, begrudge him petty jealous people, but he deserves this success. And then thinking about the love and support he gets going from countries to countries, and him commenting on how happy he was because last time he came there wasn't as many fans waiting for him. I do think he noticed these things and to see the difference in ppl's reception when he visits other countries it really makes him happy and will certainly motivate him to work harder to repay the love he receives. So nope I no longer feel regretful. Popularity isn't easy to maintain, give it another year or so when he has to leave for military then the hype will go away. Someone else might explode next and people will transfer their attention to the next hottest thing. It's an endless cycle that we shouldn't dwell on too much.

Although I say we should prepare ourselves because if he wins a lot at Baeksang along with his dramas, and all the headlines pull their shocking titles *shudders* just stay away from some blogs, news sites and twitter for awhile after :)) mental strength guys, fighting! :))

I think you meant 50th paeksang  hehe

@@@@

sorry that was a typographical error i did not notice

Guest EnnairamA

Lets not mind those antis because they are fans of those actor who did not make it even for nominations. They want to ruin the momentum we are having because they are the one bitter. Let us just wait and see who will be bitter more.

Guest MaiA1430293719

Lets not mind those antis because they are fans of those actor who did not make it even for nominations. They want to ruin the momentum we are having because they are the one bitter. Let us just wait and see who will be bitter more.

Yes. Exactly. The only question : when their favs will ?

He was the 2nd youngest actor ( the only one in his age group) to get that prestigious " Best TV actor" award (Jo In Sung won it at 23.He has been already a top star in Korea since TMTETS .They are just jelly bc he has 3 important things which an actor needs at such young age : acting ability, name recognition, star quality. He and Lee Seung Gi never fail to make it top 10 endorers in Korea. They are basically slaying and raking in loads of $$$$$$$

@-)

The fact that he is nominated in both of Best movie actor / TV actor categories means they consider him a skilled actor .It just makes us look up to him more :)

"I was the one who recommended Kim Soo Hyun for the role of Zampano in the movie The Thieves at the very beginning of the casting process. At the time, I was watching something with him in it. I recognized in Kim Soo Hyun the ability to convey a lot of things with just his eye-acting. As such, he was very successful in the role of Zampano. I think it was precisely because of him that the love story between Yenicall and Zampano became very exciting (lively, dynamic)."-Jeon Ji Hyun

Guest lea1602

OMG... Soo Hyun ah, that is my lipstick.. :))
BmooxZdCMAAmSdA.jpg
cr. as tagged :-O :))
Thank you for all your time and your hardwork, everyone.. i knew this vote is very important but please take care your health also.. :*i believe Soo Hyun will be on first place today, Yoohooooo.. I am SO HAPPY.. Finally,its about time to break that selfish three record.. Ha ha ha.. 

There's a new version of the App (v1.4) and after installing it, I cannot charge (buy more votes) anymore. Its giving me "There is no usim in your device. You can not use."
Well hello!! Its been working great until now. Thank god I still have 40 votes I can use. Hope the developer fixes it soon.

I was just thinking that his competition was much tougher for 48th baeksang, when he was nominated along all of his senior actors in their 30s and older, in which all series got very good ratings too and those veteran actors' characters and their acting were much more polished and well-loved. But he still won over them, amidst a lot of controversy because he was the youngest and all. But he'd survived and risen above that period where he didn't even get half as much support from int'l fans while facing many criticism. Now no matter if he wins or loses, he's got a lot more support now. Together we bring him these 2 popularity awards so he knows we've got his back. This will be the first popularity award(s) he's gotten from baeksang (being nominated for the past 3 years but always lost out), at the same time (will be) the first person ever to win 2 popularity awards in both film and TV categories in the history of Baeksang. Yep, we're about to make history girls :)) So let's not be discouraged. This opportunity will probably only come this one time. What are the chances to be nominated in both categories again? And who knows what the future might hold, if we're still this passionate in our support (no don't you dare leave oppa!) or in voting ever again lol, so let's make memories guys. This will be a part of my fandom life i will always remember. *wipes tears* :))

Guest ichandler

cysy said: OMG... Soo Hyun ah, that is my lipstick.. :))
BmooxZdCMAAmSdA.jpg
cr. as tagged :-O :))
Thank you for all your time and your hardwork, everyone.. i knew this vote is very important but please take care your health also.. :*i believe Soo Hyun will be on first place today, Yoohooooo.. I am SO HAPPY.. Finally,its about time to break that selfish three record.. Ha ha ha.. 

Guest lea1602

E.T finger at Indonesia FM FanArt :))
BmqgZ0xCAAAHYAs.jpg cr: 我爱大硕硕87 via @stars99jo

Baby Soo during school time :D
Bmqf80ACMAAdj7Z.jpgcr.as tagged via @stars88jo
So cuteeeee... :* :*
@ichandler, I am sorry if i am worried too much! haha..