❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

So it is possible that we might reach 30% @-)

This is some serious business =D>

It's really hard, I think 28 should be the highest number we can reach tonight. That's already great indeed . Tomorrow goal Should be 30.

It's just beginning , our rival is really huge in china as well , so we must do our best. Fighting !!!

Guest EnnairamA

26.3 vs 32.1 I just voted with my sisters fb acct.Gosh! I realized I am voting for six accounts now whoaaas!, if some ofy friends will just lend me their fb account it would be good. :D

Guest MaiA1430293719

Anyone know when is KSH Japan FM?

18/5

It increased 0,3% after one hour. It's 26,3% now. YAHHHHH! !!!!!!

Guest MaiA1430293719

@#@@#

Same here. I already used all my three kids Facebook accounts and my bf said it might make my bank account empty :o)

Money is nothing when it comes to the most hottest alien aka Kim soo hSLAYun

*-:)

Guest MaiA1430293719

There they go again.... =)) =)) =))

"Chunsas, keep voting!!!

As of this moment, Yuchun is at 32.1% while Kim Soo Hyun is at 26.3%.. only a 5.8% gap!!!"

<:-P <:-P <:-P  Their panic is like a music to my ears.  :D:D:D

Let's listen to this song tgt

;;)

Guest YangD

26.6%..guys ...i really cant wait the moment the number jumb up,  im trying to watch something to stop myself just keep checking the poll, but im fail, my eyes on the sceen, but my heart , my brain just wanna look at my phone...haha...

norbaizura abdullah said: There they go again.... =)) =)) =))

"Chunsas, keep voting!!! As of this moment, Yuchun is at 32.1% while Kim Soo Hyun is at 26.3%.. only a 5.8% gap!!!"

<:-P <:-P <:-P  Their panic is like a music to my ears.  :D:D:D

Guest nesqie

Been watching YWCFTS and this song came up.   Just want to say to Soo Hyun -

'WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR ALL TIME, NEVER TURN AGAIN'

Well I have my phone on my left checking the polls, ipad on right checking the forums and my monitor in front of me watching YWCFTS

:)>- :)>-

I keep telling my nieces and nephews "STOP PLAYING/ WATCHING WITH YOUR PHONE, IPAD AND COMPUTER, TURN IT OFF!!'  and now what am I doing. OMG I feel like one of them now.

:D:D

I actually checked out PYC's Baidu web forums number of members and KSH KMoon numbers and here is the result

PYC  210 000+ registered members

KSH KMoon 600 000+ registered members

nesqie said:

Well I have my phone on my left checking the polls, ipad on right checking the forums and my monitor in front of me watching YWCFTS

I keep telling my nieces and nephews "STOP PLAYING/ WATCHING WITH YOUR PHONE, IPAD AND COMPUTER, TURN IT OFF!!'  and now what am I doing. OMG I feel like one of them now.

I actually checked out PYC's Baidu web forums number of members and KSH KMoon numbers and here is the result

Guest nesqie

verona said: nesqie said:

Guest EnnairamA

guys, let's make new accounts if we need to. I am trying my best to convince my friends to vote so let's do the same here. its just for this month that we will spend some money.Tighten up our belt a little bit and forget shopping for a while... Fighting!