❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest CryR

Movie: 53.7%TV/Drama: 28.7%
I cry when I see it  :(( :(( :(
I'm very very very happy... I don't want to sleep. I will wait until tomorrow to vote ~Fighting!!

Guest MaiA1430293719

As I said before, it would get 28% by night. It has reached higher than I expected ./creys

But ....just remember not to be subjective! This result is just to keep us motivated .let's vote harder

Guest nesqie

Couldn't put myself to sleep.. I have to report this first.

PYC Chinese fans are going frantic.. They're asking fans to vote.  It's getting so close. Are the international fans and Korean fans voting.. They're asking so many questions. One even ask to send a msg asking is there a problem with the system why PYC rate not moving but our SooHyuns rate keeps going up.

Their forum is not as active as Soo Hyuns forum. I keep switching between the two and read what they say. Some of them are hilarious..

Guest MaiA1430293719

BINGOOOOO......29%...IM GOIN TO SLEEP NOWWWW...HAPPYYYY...GOODNITE GUYS...XOXO

Gud nightttt, unnie :).Have a sweet dream w/ KSH oppa lol

Guest nesqie

I only have 5 hours sleep before I get up for work.  Need some sleeping pills. I am prepared to become a zombie by the end of this month 8-X 8-X 8-X

GOOD NITE EVERYONE

Guest candydandy

1982132_620465474712265_4094158587716762

Hope he sees our surprise for him!!! lets all work hard to vote for him as much as we can! for those who cant vote its okay! moral supporttttt!!!!!!

Guest YangD

MAMA MIA..I JUST LAY DOWN ON THE BED..AND LOOK WAT I GOT GUYS....29.3%....IM OVER THE MOON...now i go to sleep..im sleeping now....i said im sleeping guys   :D :D..hhahaaaa...

Now i believe we can make it to 30 tonight. The problem is if we use all the vote for today, what will we left for tomorrow? Hope mommy fans know how to vote in that time and keeps the number increase , slowly but steady. SH fan at Baidu is so excited now... The thread is moving too fast to catch up

Guest rizwinc10

Its now at 29.3% already. I wonder what happen. We're increasing rapidly by the minute!!!Hopefully this momentum will still be like this until the end of the voting period.