❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MaiA1430293719

Did anyone buy this magazine? It says 10 reasons to hate KSH lol. I want to read it so bad

tumblr_n4yarrxJ1p1tvgecto1_400.jpg

3 little icons at the bottom left say : crying baby,seductive eyes,earn a lot of money

What else?

Did anyone buy this magazine? It says 10 reasons to hate KSH lol. I want to read it so bad

tumblr_n4yarrxJ1p1tvgecto1_400.jpg

3 little icons at the bottom left say : crying baby,seductive eyes,earn a lot of money

What else?

There was entire english translation article. Someone posted here too. I dont remember which page.

Guest MaiA1430293719

There was entire english translation article. Someone posted here too. I dont remember which page.

Really ? How could I miss it :(

Guest EnnairamA

Oh Gosh! I just realized I have already spent more than CA$20 today and that means I need to spend 20 dollars per day!!!! It is ok I can earn 20 bucks in one hour! Please, friends let us help together! If we knew this would happen, we should have generated money beforehand just like what PYC fans did. I wish there are rich women who would help us. I am not rich and I have three kids to feed and I am a single mom. But, I want to do it! Oh God help me!

Guest EnnairamA

It would be great if we try to participate in voting instead of just waiting for miracle my dear chingus! Our every vote counts!

This voting is kind of complicated for some fans, a lot Chinese mommy fans still don't know how to vote. Someone in Baidu should show them how to vote in details. When Mommy fans know how to vote, their husband and daughter/son have to help a hand too :))

Guest EnnairamA

It seems that with our every vote increase only the vote for Jung Woo is being compromised. PYC is solid firm in his position.Like some people are not eating or sleeping.

Guest YangD

EnnairamA said: It would be great if we try to participate in voting instead of just waiting for miracle my dear chingus! Our every vote counts!

Guest rizwinc10

Theres so many screencaps of YWCFTS BTS shared on weibo. I' am so tempted to buy the dvd now.. but why so damn expensive? Urghhh!!!  :(( :(( :((   Should I just close my wallet's eyes and mine.. and click 'BUY'? 
Anyway, it says that the DVD has English subtitled.. which section is sub.. is it the whole drama and the BTS cuts?

Guest EnnairamA

Can somebody send a message to hk fans site because they are rich and have lots of money to spare? If they just give away some of their dollars, it would surely make a difference here.

Guest EnnairamA

verona said: This voting is kind of complicated for some fans, a lot Chinese mommy fans still don't know how to vote. Someone in Baidu should show them how to vote in details. When Mommy fans know how to vote, their husband and daughter/son have to help a hand too :))

Guest YangD

omg..they re counting down to voting..this is so funny hahaa...im getting excited hahaaa...27% now.. >:D<

Guest EnnairamA

Is someone here from HK? Why dont we open up a bank account to be able for those rich moms to donate their extra money and we will do the voting for them?