❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

As what @lhynne said ..No news lately ..So I will try to post Old Photos also. I am not sure if this is double post. Just let me know if it is.
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun w/ Suzy Happy Together last Dec. 23, 2010happy.jpg1ed3ec1b96a04faaae513327.jpg013259eca95284812e2e2127.jpg0a25c9c4cdf0f1f98326ac271.jpg4f184960ca863514eaf8f827.jpg49231829394052ae98250a26.jpgb0188918ca9e665734fa4126.jpgc2c828d1f6793283562c844a.jpg
CR: KSH BAIDU

class="content-title" A Look Inside Some of the Funniest Flaws in Kdramas hotshotlover30 May 12, 2012

Earlier this week, we reported that eagle-eyed viewers caught a harmless mistake in the fifteenth episode of SBSRooftop Prince,” starring Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min. It was a minor error that could have – and should have – gone unnoticed. The mistake was none other than a script sighting. Viewers spotted Jung Suk Won script poking out of the door of his car. However, the small flaw has sparked my interest and led me to search for some of the funniest flaws in k-drama history.

(Scroll through the list by clicking the page numbers at the bottom of this article)

Time Travelers Do Exist?!

505525.jpg

Despite the abundance of fusion sageuks (historical drama) dramas this year, this screenshot was not taken from one of those time-traveling series. As shown in the photos, a woman dressed in modern clothing was captured in a scene from “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” Who knows, maybe the lady was sucked into the past to meet her destined love, ZE:A’s Im Siwan…or maybe Kim Soo Hyun! ^ ^

Can You Say Subtle…Scratch that…Obvious?!

505529.jpg

One particular scene in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” was full of obvious mistakes. Almost everything, aside from the actors and the costumes, that could have gone wrong did go wrong. In the scene, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Min Seo, the Dowager Queen, and Grandmother Dowager Queen are in the midst of a strained conversation in the grandmother’s suite, and the scene transitioned between long shots and close-ups. Upon going back to long shots, viewers noticed numerous object placement errors. The mistakes from the two frames within the same scene were so conspicuous that finding the differences between them were easier than solving a “Spot the Difference” game.

credit : soompi news

Ziozia @ziozia Twitter account

사랑이 싹트는 계절 ! 지오지아에서 프로포즈의 필수 아이템인 수트와 꽃다발을 선물로 드립니다. 그녀에게 사랑을 고백하실 여러분들의 신청 기다리겠습니다. 10월 31일까지 !http://www.ziozia.co.kr/event/121001/event.asp pic.twitter.com/jdwJg7Co

Waiting for Covertness first day of Shooting on October 17...  it's been a long weekend with hardly any new photos from Soo hyun... This is one of the reasons why I badly want him in a drama... there would be lots of photos to feast from and a lot of news if he were in a drama.

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun for Singles Mania 2011f3d10c738bd4b31c08a008fc87d6277f9f2ff89280e794fd5266d0165388026f972bd40734fa35a442ce90119313b07e291ecc4f0cd7912396dd8c973ea886c27d1ed21b5e59b2a2ad6eddc450da3fa5wow.jpg71c0e1cec3fdfc03546ffafad43f8794a4c2261dcffa85efce1b9d16e1d63722f3deb48f8c546418cb322ef3d7ca7bcb6e50f66bbe096b63f624a803CR: KSH Baidu

My Day for "The Thieves", 12 October 2012

Not forgetting the day when I am supposed to watch my first ever Korean movie, 'The Thieves' in the cinema. Unfortunately, things are stopping my way. Lots of stuffs are loading up, and logically I better complete them first. Tomorrow is the second day of the movie premiere. It's today, Friday. It is my free time to watch the movie, accompanied by my mum.

After having my lunch in a restaurant near to the cinema, I bought a small size of popcorns and a bottle of mineral water. While waiting, I took out my tickets from my pocket. I looked on it. The picture below shows my two movie tickets.

121020122929.jpg

I had a chat with my mum in front of the cinema. While chatting, I saw some of the movie boards which are on the nearby wall, beside the cinema. I had taken some of the pictures, as follows:

121020122931.jpg

When looking on the poster, I am in curiosity to know the overall plotline and character development of the movie. I understand the way the movie works, compared to what the drama does. Since this is my first time watching a Korean movie in a cinema, I am anticipating in knowing the feel and the atmosphere while watching the movie.

121020122933.jpg

Seeing Kim Soo Hyun clearly on the poster, and I had some doubts in my mind. Is his role, Zampano a great role blended with the overall development of the movie? I did not put high hopes on his character, since there are many veterans in the movie.

Later, prior to enter the cinema hall, I snapped some photos for the movie. Hope all of you will like my photos.

121020122935.jpg

121020122936.jpg

121020122937.jpg

jerebtang said:

My Day for "The Thieves", 12 October 2012

Not forgetting the day when I am supposed to watch my first ever Korean movie, 'The Thieves' in the cinema. Unfortunately, things are stopping my way. Lots of stuffs are loading up, and logically I better complete them first. Tomorrow is the second day of the movie premiere. It's today, Friday. It is my free time to watch the movie, accompanied by my mum.

After having my lunch in a restaurant near to the cinema, I bought a small size of popcorns and a bottle of mineral water. While waiting, I took out my tickets from my pocket. I looked on it. The picture below shows my two movie tickets.

I had a chat with my mum in front of the cinema. While chatting, I saw some of the movie boards which are on the nearby wall, beside the cinema. I had taken some of the pictures, as follows:

When looking on the poster, I am in curiosity to know the overall plotline and character development of the movie. I understand the way the movie works, compared to what the drama does. Since this is my first time watching a Korean movie in a cinema, I am anticipating in knowing the feel and the atmosphere while watching the movie.

Seeing Kim Soo Hyun clearly on the poster, and I had some doubts in my mind. Is his role, Zampano a great role blended with the overall development of the movie? I did not put high hopes on his character, since there are many veterans in the movie.

Later, prior to enter the cinema hall, I snapped some photos for the movie. Hope all of you will like my photos.

Guest jasmine27

Thanks for sharing the pics. I did wonder also why Kim Soo HYun's name is clearly on the center of the poster.  But I guess it's part of the marketing strategy.  Eventhough it's an ensemble cast, KSH has boxoffice draw than some of the other stars.  Looking forward to your review.  :-h

jasmine27 said: lhynne said: Waiting for Covertness first day of Shooting on October 17...  it's been a long weekend with hardly any new photos from Soo hyun... This is one of the reasons why I badly want him in a drama... there would be lots of photos to feast from and a lot of news if he were in a drama.