4. Crime Puzzle

5. Squid Game

6. My Name

7. D.P.

8. Silent Sea

9. Adult Trainee

10. Shall We Have a Cup of Coffee?

• Like 1

Lee PD IG update “Mr. Kim is a very pleasant person to hang around. He is very humble at the set. He likes to talk with other actors and staff. But once he heard "STAND BY" from the director, he never fail to focus on his acting immediately. He is a great ACTOR ever.”

6 minutes ago, Magician said:

Lee PD IG update “Mr. Kim is a very pleasant person to hang around. He is very humble at the set. He likes to talk with other actors and staff. But once he heard "STAND BY" from the director, he never fail to focus on his acting immediately. He is a great ACTOR ever.”

@Magician thanks for sharing this. KSH is a great actor indeed! He is garnering a lot of attention for his exceptional and extraordinary acting in his current drama right now. He has taken his acting skill to another level once again. He really expressed and delivered the charms that the original BBC series 'Criminal Justice' has in his own way. He's the BEST! This is the reason why he landed on top of list for the highest paid k-actors. Not surprising at all. :kisslevel:

1638309252-image.png

1638309327-image.png

photos source : allkpop

10 hours ago, willenette said:

KSH is a great actor indeed! He is garnering a lot of attention for his exceptional and extraordinary acting in his current drama right now. He has taken his acting skill to another level once again. He really expressed and delivered the charms that the original BBC series 'Criminal Justice' has in his own way. He's the BEST!

Yes, he got a lot of praise

About One Ordinary Day

His acting in "One Ordinary Day" is magnificent.  Oh my god, he is in another level.  He is so good of drawing us audience into his emotion.  I can feel his pain deeply when he cried.

I wish this show can broadcast on a bigger platform around the world also such as Netflix, so more people can watch too.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Magician said:

More pictures

@Magician thanks for sharing new stills of the drama. The new stills show Kim Hyun Soo facing a number of humiliations and threats in prison. My heart beats faster every time I watch his scenes inside the prison. Yang Kyung Won and Kim Soo Hyun had fun filming these scenes, as they had previously met before and reunited through this drama. They met in Crash Landing On You before when KSH did a cameo role in the drama. In another set of stills you posted, Kim Hyun Soo is visited in prison by his  defense attorney, Shin Joong Han (Cha Seung Won). I see brilliant acting of KSH in this drama. Episode 3 of “One Ordinary Day” airs on December 4 at midnight KST. :heart:

*** Coupang Play has released new stills  of “One Ordinary Day”! The new stills feature Do Ji Tae and Kim Hyun Soo in Do Ji Tae’s prison cell. I wonder whether Kim Hyun Soo will be able to get out of prison just like he hopes for. Episode 4 of “One Ordinary Day” airs on December 5, which is TONIGHT at midnight KST. Excited for next episode. I love this drama. :heart3:

one-ordinary-day.jpg

source : https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021120413310936885

• Like 1