❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** "One Ordinary Day" is a good drama with decent acting all around – He gets 10 years if he pleads guilty; if he doesn’t, his chance of walking away free is pretty low with all the circumstantial evidence stacked against him. If he fails to prove his innocence, he will most likely end up with a life sentence or maybe death............. . :weary:

Top 9 richest Korean actors in 2021

One thing is for sure, being a famous movie star will bring tons of money to their bank account.

On the other hand, the wealthiest Korean actors come from Korean dramas. Kdrama has become a culture among moviegoers around the world. So their influence on us is extremely large.

It is not difficult to understand that the richest Korean actors are all present in blockbuster dramas.

1. Kim Soo-Hyun

50074236942_e00464d8fe.jpg

Net Worth- $117 million
Per-episode earnings: $84,000.

“My Love from The Stars” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” are two of his most well-known masterpieces. Apart from establishing himself as a leading actor in Korean dramas, Kim has also shot over 30 advertisements in China and costs $84,000 for each episode.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/07/top-9-richest-korean-actors-in-2021/

*** "One Ordinary Day" premiered last week on streaming platform Coupang Play and to date it has released 4EPs out of an 8EP run. There has not been that much buzz around it, though from the fact that it's a streaming only drama and on a small platform. But, the reviews have all been glowing for the quality. The drama is really good so far. Great performance

from all the actors especially KSH.  He's really seriously fantastic in it.    :wut:

• Like 1

SBS Top 10 Dramas that has highest scores in Gallup Korea
1. My Love From the Star
2. Romantic Doctor 1
3. Defendant
4. Penthouse 1
5. Doctors
6. Penthouse 2
7. King of Ambition
8. I Can Hear Your Voice
9. Six Flying Dragons
10. Master's Sun

Top 10 Dramas w/ highest scores in Gallup Korea (Jan 2013 - Nov 2021)
1. Sky Castle
2. Goblin
3. Decendants of the Sun
4. Empress Ki
5. My Love From the Star
6. The World of the Married
7. Reply 1988
8. Crash Landing on You
9. Love in the Moonlight
10. When the Camellia Blooms

More pic

Spoiler

KBS Top 10 Dramas that got highest scores in Gallup Korea

1. Descendants of the Sun

2. Love in The Moonlight

3. When the Camellia Blooms

4. Good Doctor

5. Fight for my way

6. My Lawyer, Mr. Jo

7. The Queen of Office

8. The Producers

9. Secret

10. Good Manager

*** ‘Entertainment Weekly’ revealed the Top 7 dramas that made a huge hit despite the many worries.

202112102037322510_2.jpeg

Fourth place went to Moon Embracing the Sun. Though there were some disappointments when the child actors were replaced with adult actors, the ratings soared to 40%. The advertising earnings were also outstanding. With each episode, the drama made about 430 million KRW (about $365,020) in profit. Moreover, Moon Embracing the Sun earned about 13 billion KRW (about $11.04 million) by the end, including reruns and special episodes.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://zapzee.net/2021/12/13/top-7-dramas-that-made-a-huge-hit-despite-the-worries-squid-game-moon-embracing-the-sun-descendants-of-the-sun-and-more/

Love fantasy genre K-dramas? Then you don’t wanna’ miss this!

KapusoNetizens-696x385.jpg  

There is nothing quite like the supernatural, mythical and otherworldly. Get the scoop now on these fantasy K-dramas and begin your journey into a world beyond time & space...

I’m not sure about you, but the fantasy genre is one of my favourites when it comes to films, dramas, and books.

There is nothing quite like the supernatural, mythical and otherworldly. Here are some of my favourite fantasy K-dramas for you to check out.

My Love from the Star

KapusoNetizens.jpg  

This series is about an extraterrestrial alien (played by Kim Soo-hyun) who landed on Earth in 1609 during the Joseon Dynasty. Four hundred years later, he falls in love with a top female actor (played by Jun Ji-hyun). Another drama series featuring Korean actress, Jun Ji-hyun, My Love from the Star is a South Korean fantasy romantic comedy TV series that is written by Park Ji-eun and directed by Jang Tae-yoo. Kim Soo-hyun plays the male lead opposite Jun Ji-hyun.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : The Independent News & Media - SIngapore

On 12/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, willenette said:

One Ordinary Day" new stills

only two episodes left

8 hours ago, Magician said:

The ep 7 title "Transformation" 

Will Kim Hyunsoo, the weak and whiny inmate, transform into one of the prison's tough guys? 

make me curious....."Transformation"
there be another surprise that will show?