❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Merry Christmas Hwonhwon and to all who are still here. There were 300 plus of us when I joined in and it is sad to see the number decreasing. I hope Kim Soo Hyun stays positive and actively join the Kdrama land soon. His first official fan meet this coming January seems to have difficulty filling in the expected number with Tourtaintment extending the registration date to the 27th. The scheduled registration due date (even with the extension) is just too soon for most foreigners and I do not know if he still have as many Korean fans to back him up and fill in a venue expected to fill in a thousand fans with such price range. The venue and tour component of the fan meet is in itself, I believe the reason why it is priced as such. I wish he did the usually easy to fill in venue, activity and number for his first fan meet. But then again it will not be Kim Soo Hyun if it is just the usual. Marketing wise, this is supposed to make or break his comeback. I wish him all the best. Despite the bleakness his first post military fan meet seems to be heeding now, and with some knetz already predicting his downfall, I wish for him to be able to go on. He has a wonderful God-given talent, converting someone like me into a fan. If you know me like most of my student does, you will understand why I said his talent is such a gift. I am not that fanatic who thinks he is perfect as a person. I will not be surprised if it is true that he has a bad temper like knetz are negatively stressing out or that he is arrogant or selfish.However, I believe, if one can be objective, He is a very talented actor, who works hard to see to it that he delivers the role he needs to portray as perfectly as it should be. Besides, based on the English translated interviews he had in the past pertaining to his temper and all, he never denies it. Which made me appreciate him more. Despite being an actor he is very REAL as anyone could ever be. Well, it is the season of HOPE, so. . . .  .

• Like 3

On 12/24/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jacel said:

Merry Christmas Hwonhwon and to all who are still here. There were 300 plus of us when I joined in and it is sad to see the number decreasing. I hope Kim Soo Hyun stays positive and actively join the Kdrama land soon. His first official fan meet this coming January seems to have difficulty filling in the expected number with Tourtaintment extending the registration date to the 27th. The scheduled registration due date (even with the extension) is just too soon for most foreigners and I do not know if he still have as many Korean fans to back him up and fill in a venue expected to fill in a thousand fans with such price range. The venue and tour component of the fan meet is in itself, I believe the reason why it is priced as such. I wish he did the usually easy to fill in venue, activity and number for his first fan meet.  . .  .

Hi Jacel, the ModeTour FM is not his first official fanmeet after the military.  It is a promotional event for ModeTour where he is the spokesperson.  The promotion includes four packages with price points of (A) 888,888 KRW,  (B) 688,888 KRW, (C) 288,888 KRW, and (D)188,888 KRW. Packages C & D, which do not include accomodation, sold out within a few hours. Packages A & B (~$600-$800 USD) include 2 nights of hotel accomodation, so Koreans are not the target market for those packages. This event is to promote ModeTour, not Kim Soo Hyun.  The outcome of the event will not "make or break" his comeback.  He is just the endorser, he or his agency does not set the price or venue of the event. Just like if the product a celebrity endorses does not generate good sales, it may affect their contract renewal with the brand, but it does not affect their careers.  

Being a fan for five years, I've come to accept he is not like his peers when it comes to fan service and his choice of work (which I find a good thing). He is not going to rush back to the limelight after the military, he is not going to regularly update his social media or accept interviews to remind people he is still here, nor will he only work with famous writers and directors.  Maybe because he already experienced what it is like to be at the top and it is time to shift focus. He acted in crowd pleasing roles, accepted tonnes of CFs and flew all over the world for promotional events and shoots, attended numerous award ceremonies, topped the various polls, etc. He had nonstop exposure and that was the life of an idol, not a real actor.  I would be ecstatic if he holds a true fan meeting in the future, but wouldn't hold my breath for it.  I am more excited at what actor Kim Soo Hyun has to offer in his future projects.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

[NEWS 2019.12.20]

Interview with Ming Pao Weekly: "Along With the Gods" Director Kim Yong Hwa Develops Visual Enterprise from Failure 

(Only excerpt related to Kim Soo Hyun translated)

The 48-year-old director Kim Yong Hwa, who directed the "Along With the Gods" franchise, visited Macau twice at the beginning of the month to attend the 4th Macau International Film Festival. After completing a master class sharing his movie production experience, the director accepted an interview with "Ming Pao Weekly". From box office hit "Along With the Gods" to what the director deemed a failure "Mr. Go", the director talked freely without reservations. He also asked staff not to set time restriction on the interview, showing his easy going side.

Having directed major works such as "200 Pound Beauty", "Take Off", and "Along With the Gods",  there is naturally a long queue of actors who want to work with director Kim, which the director is very aware of. However, for the first time, the director revealed to "Ming Pao Weekly" that among the many young actors, the actor he most wants to collaborate with is "You From the Stars" actor, Kim Soo Hyun, "I have never collaborated with Kim Soo Hyun, but I have seen many of his works, and have many perceptions of him. He gives me a lot of inspiration. Among the young actors,  if there is an opportunity, I would like to work with him the most".

Will the director’s next science fiction film, "The Moon", cast Kim Soo Hyun, who once played an alien, and fulfill the director's goal?

59e054fbgy1ga7hsd9eh6j20rs1bu46p.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

[NEWS 2019.09.03]

Producer of "Along With the Gods" Won Dong Yeon Talks About the Development of Korean Commercial Films

(Only excerpt related to Kim Soo Hyun translated)

Teacher Won also shared with the students the difficulties in the of casting for "Along With the Gods". In fact, Ha Jung Woo, who played Gang Rim, was his third choice.  After the role was declined by Won Bin and Kim Soo Hyun, Won Dong Yeon approached Ha Jung Woo, who he had good experiences working with in the past. As a result, the character became one of most brilliant part of the the film, and highly raised Ha Jung Woo's commercial value. Not only that, teacher Won half-jokingly told the students that the reason he decided to film two parts of "Along With the Gods" simultaneously, was because after the first installment, the actor's fee would rise and cause the production cost to go up in the second installment.

59e054fbgy1ga7hscozk2j20rs1euqdh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Text source: KEYEAST INS

Source: ModeTour Chinese official website

[Message 2019.12.30]  Kim Soo Hyun MODETOUR Fan Meeting News Update:
Hello everyone!  Here KEYEAST. Kim Soo Hyun held an event on February 9, 2020 <Beautiful Tour with Kim Soo Hyun>
Title: Eternal Moment with Kim Soo Hyun
Date: February 9, 2020 (Sunday) 17:00 ~ (Reception Date: January 2020 at 23:29 on the 17th)
Number of participants: a total of 1,000 people (worldwide)

005zaCLggy1gaf380sbv7j30rs0rs41d.jpg

005zaCLggy1gaf3819mrhj30rs0rsn09.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun leaves Key East "ended December 31"

On the 31st, Keyeast announced the termination of the contract with Kim Soo-hyun and announced that Kim Soo-hyun's management exclusive contract, which has been with Keyeast for 10 years since 2010, has ended today. 

Kim Soo-hyun has grown into a Hallyu star as a member of Keyeast since his rookie days. The agency said, "Thank you to Kim Soo-hyun, who has grown up together. The management contract is closed, but Keyeast will support Kim Soo-hyun, who will show great acting in dramas and movies." 

Kim Soo-hyun is expected to go with his cousin, Director Lee Sa Rang. Director Lee Sa Rang made the movie 'Real' released in 2017. After joining the military after 'Real', he confirmed the popularity of the top star still with advertisements and events throughout China on July 1st. As a recent return, Kim Soo Hyun selected 'Psycho but it's okay' to be broadcast in the first half of next year. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002992237

0002992237_001_20191231155004899.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2