❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

:heart::heart:

006DXRlPgy1ftjmokjhhgj33402ayx6q.jpg

The military service period is shortened by 2020

The service period of soldiers currently in military service is also reduced

The Ministry of National Defense (MND) reported 'Defense Reform 2.0' (draft) to President Moon Jae-in, which will shorten the duration of military service. According to the report, the army and marines will be shortened from 18 months to 21 months, from 23 months to 20 months for the Navy, and from 24 months to 22 months for the Air Force.

The shortening of the service period will be phased in. It is shortened by one day every two weeks. Three years later, he will serve for 18 months from the soldier enlisted on June 15, 2020.

As a result, when the army is used as a reference, the duration of service for soldiers currently in service will decrease from January 3, 2017. Those who were scheduled to arrive on October 2 will be able to travel around October 1, the day before.

The salary of a soldier also rises. The salary of 406,000 won is expected to be raised to 676,000 won by 2022.

If you are wondering how much time your military service will be shortened by your enlistment date,

1. Army, Marine Corps, Duty Police, Full-time Reservation .pdf 
2. Navy Duty, Maritime Police, Duty Firefighter .pdf 
3. Air Force Bottle.pdf

As a result, the entire date of the current military service entertainers is advanced.

According to the data released by the Ministry of National Defense, the actor KIM SOO HYUN, who joined on October 23, 2017, will be 21 days ahead of schedule. The dragon, who joined the 27th of February, reduces the military service period by 31 days. On September 18, 2017, Lee Jae-hyeok's military service period for a malady musician who joined the Marine Corps is shortened to 19 days

https://www.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/story_kr_5b5ad5d5e4b0fd5c73cdcff6?utm_id=naver

• Like 4

You don't have to please everyone, as long as you are polite, understand the rules, and maintain a comfortable distance with others.Be sure to do what you like early, and don't die on things that you are not good at. Go to the life you want, and don't care about other people's arguments. You don't have to worry about losing your friends. It’s okay to be loved at the end, but it must be a good person

5a67128djw1eua2b7xaenj20k00v6wso.jpg

5a67128djw1eua2c290ypj20k00zkwoi.jpg

5a67128djw1eua2bh6uj1j20jt0uc7hu.jpg

• Like 3

It happened on July 22,  a lucky girl saw Soo Hyun eating hambuger

Translation:
Very awesome !! Thanks to Kim Soo Hyun, eating hamburger right in front of me, looking at me, I think I care, I did not see it in front of me, I looked at it secretly, eyes contact ', soldier Kim Soo Hyun

59e054fbly1fttewnzh15j20yi0p0415.jpg

Blogger 7/21-22 went to Paju to visit her boyfriend. 
Her boyfriend is also a soldier. He is wearing a military uniform and she is dating

Translated 
And then MOM'S TOUCH nearby troops saw  Kim Soo Hyun 
XX's blessing (the girl's boyfriend's name)  Kim Soo Hyun's appearance of eating a hamburger is just right in front of us.

We can't be too careless and can't look at the eyes without looking at it, actually a soldier Kim Soo Hyun 

:D:D

59e054fbly1fttewts3qjj20qo12w115.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3