❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"Producer" starring Kim Soo Hyun, ongoing first script reading being held under tight security
translated by Pechumori
150323 (excerpt)

10473498_799423796817383_285201903555986

11071047_799423813484048_495824756587876

KBS2 TV new entertainment drama "Producer" (working title, written by Park Ji Eun, directed by Seo Soo Min) starring Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU is having their first script reading under tight security.

The first script reading of the "Producer" is currently being carried out this afternoon of March 23 at the Wedding Hall in Gangnam, Seoul

Today's script reading was participated in by actors, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU, Kim Jong Kook, Jo Han Cheol, Na Young Hee, Park Hyuk Kwon as well as the writer and the production crew.

Script readings were held under tight security. People other than the cast of the "Producer" and its production crew were blocked from having access to the ongoing script reading. There is an identity check at the entrance to the parking lot for those who were allowed to enter. The side of the wedding hall was also completely blocked from access to the reporters.  

The production crew is reluctant to release the dramatic content of "Producer" prior to its broadcast because they feel the big burden of the all star cast that are active both domestically and internationally.

The first script reading is intended to gather all the actors who will be part of the major cast in one place. The actors and the production crew will hear out the character and settings from the writer and how the story will unfold in the future.

credit: star
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Kim Soo Hyun at today's script reading for "Producer"

Kim Soo Hyun "Producer", finished the first script reading!
translated by Pechumori
150323 (excerpt)

2015032316030346319_1_99_20150323160710.

On the afternoon of May 23, actor Kim Soo Hyun together with Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU finished their first script reading for the entertainment drama "Producer" which was held at the wedding hall in Gangnam, Seoul.

"Producer" is expected to air this coming May.

credit: naver
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Even though I dont watch a lot of korean dramas but I just somehow can't wait to watch Producers. Hope it has a lot of comedy in it. Short but interesting would be great =)

class="content-title" Kim Soo Hyun Named Honorary Ambassador for Incheon International Airport kim-soo-hyun1.jpg

Popular actor Kim Soo Hyun has been named as the honorary ambassador for the Incheon International Airport.

Incheon International Airport, the biggest airport in Korea, announced on March 24 that Kim Soo Hyun will be having an appointment ceremony on March 26 to officially be titled the honorary ambassador for the airport.

As the ambassador, he will most likely be working to promote the airport at events and in marketing material.

Kim Soo Hyun became a huge sensation all over Asia with two extremely successful dramas, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” and “My Love from the Stars.” Recently, he was chosen as the model for Jeju Air, a low cost air carrier.

He will be starring in the upcoming KBS variety-drama “Producer.

Soompi News

Take off for Song Joong-ki and Yoo Seung-ho or solidification for Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Lee Min-ho?

photo577798.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyeon-I, not yet

Kim Soo-hyeon-I is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Producers" and another Hallyu wave is expected. He was chosen as the most liked actor by Koreans. He's also claimed that "Producers" won't be his final work and that he might do more work before going off on duty.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest marie07

[News translation - from Chinese to English]
‘Producer’ Kim Soo Hyun’s perfect transformation into a rookie PD…(viewers) will be left in amazement” - 24th March 2015

Source: http://www.k-day.com/2015/0324/198349.shtml

In the afternoon of 24th March, a related staff from Korean drama ‘Producer’ expressed that the first script reading held on 23rd March was very successful, the production crew was also very satisfied with Kim Soo Hyun.

On that day, Kim Soo Hyun’s perfect transformation into a rookie PD was no less than the atmosphere on the filming site. During the gathering meal after the script reading, Kim Soo Hyun’s graciousness and politeness could be seen as well.

In addition, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU, Kim Jong Kook and many other actors and actresses were also present for the script reading, they also displayed a very satisfying performance.

Comments from netizens:
1. [+1003, -50] I’m also especially looking forward to Kim Soo Hyun’s dashing performance this time^ Hope that May can come sooner^

2. [+809 -33] No matter where it is, Kim Soo Hyun’s performance is always good!!! Fighting no matter when okay~

3. [+765 -27] I think that the content of this drama will definitely be explosive

4. [+675 -32] As long as it’s Kim Soo Hyun who is starring in it, I will watch it no matter what ♡

5. [+547 -29] The feeling of anticipation ddd, quickly broadcast it

6. [+170 -8] Actor Kim’s voice has an artistic feel that is more than anything else

Translated by: ylkimsoohyun

Re-posting this video that was subbed by the iKstars together with a long intro for you to better appreciate it. :D

After appearing in her first film, "Rurouni Kenshin", Emi Takei made a travelogue entitled "A Solo Trip to Korea". She met up with (my favorite) Korean actor, Kim Soo Hyun, who guided her during her visit to Yongin MBC Dramia, the site where his successful drama "Moon Embracing the Sun" was filmed. Yongin MBC Dramia is becoming a major tourist destination for both local and international tourists.

Prior to this, the two stars met each other in Korea too. Throughout the video, they had an entertaining conversation, as they took turns interviewing each other. Interestingly, both stars since then, have become quite successful in their careers and gained worldwide popularity. Emi Takei later starred in the "Rurouni Kenshin" sequels, namely "Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno" and "Rurouni Kenshin The Legend Ends". Kim Soo Hyun on the other hand gained Hallyu stardom, worldwide attention and numerous awards for his portrayal of the 400 year old alien, Do Min Joon in the 2014 hit Korean drama "You who came from the stars". Last Oct. 2014, he was named the Goodwill Ambassador of Seoul. His next project is the KBS2 TV drama "Producer" which will be aired this coming May 2015.

by Pechumori

[ENGSUB] 130720 Emi Takei's A Solo Trip To Korea - Kim Soo Hyun
credit: iKstars Soompi