❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

While waiting for  tomorrows event ( Appointment as Ambassador for  Incheon Airport)

========================================================================

Kim Soo Hyun Fans in the Philippines made a remarkable welcome on ‘My Love From The Star’ re-run

Kim Soo Hyun Philippines (https://www.facebook.com/KimSooHyunPhils) with Full support for The re-run of  “My Love From the Star” in Philippine local Television due to popular public demand.

Kim Soo Hyun fans watch the first airing together with Cake for Kim Soo Hyun expressing their Love and support for Him. It was a successful Welcome party! Aside from the fans gathered together,  Philippine fans and televiewers made a remarkable welcome by making it Trending on twitter  Nationwide and Worldwide.

ksh_unicaunnisansu_first-day.jpg

dsc03335.jpg

dsc03339.jpg

dsc03338.jpg

dsc03343.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.
Hyungsik-Kim-Soo-Hyun-yeo-jin-goo-kang-h

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more

"Producer" Kim Soo Hyun, a complete makeover as a new PD + the other cast and the writer
translated by Pechumori
150325 (excerpt)

11081414_449985911817695_982300597654955

Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU and Kim Jong Kook are scheduled to appear in the new KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producer". Based on the superb performance of the main cast during the script reading, an official from the "Producer" implied that he has high expectations for the drama.

On the afternoon of March 24, a representative from the "Producer" said that the production crew held their first script reading last March 23 and revealed their satisfaction with the performance of the actors.

In particular, the production crew was pleased with the performance Kim Soo Hyun showed in the first script reading. For each work he appears in, he takes on a different look and he is expected to do the same thing in this drama which has attracted attention.

An official said "After the first script reading, the production team has been very happy with Kim Soo Hyun who has assumed the role of a new PD. On this day, he completely transformed into a new employee setting the tone for the shooting."

The official said "Kim Soo Hyun was polite and courteous during the social lunch that followed after the script reading. His co-actors were filled with admiration for him. Kim Soo Hyun has shown with his efforts that he is looking forward to the shooting,"

The official also said "In addition to Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU, including the supporting actors, Kim Jong Kook, Park Hee Bon, Ye Ji Won, Na Young Hee and Park Hyuk Kwon, have all delighted the production crew with their exceptional love for the work during the script reading".

He added " In the first script reading, the main cast had a lot of preparation in conjunction with their assumed roles that is why the production crew finished the script reading earlier than expected. With this special passion of the actors for the drama, I think we can meet the expectations of the audience."

On the other hand, the netizens reacted by saying such comments as "Producer Kim Soo Hyun, I have really been looking forward to it because Kim Soo Hyun is good in acting", "Producer Kim soo Hyun, other actors are also very good", "Producer Kim Soo Hyun, Fighting!"

credit: chosun
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

WHY IS THERE NO "I FREAKING LOVE THIS POST" BUTTON HERE??!! @pechumori, I will click 'Awesome' for the pictures, as well as for the other pics that our dear iKstars had shared, but I would love to rate those posts as "I LOVE THIS!" <3 :D HAHAHA!

I want to thank everyone for updating news and pictures about Kim Soo Hyun everyday.  ^:)  :\">  I'm an ardent fan of oppa since Dream High, but this is my first time on Soompi.  I can't wait to watch Producer after reading so many positive praises for KSH in the news in his preparation for the drama.  I don't watch much variety shows, so I hope this drama's plot will be excellent.  *praying here for oppa to do well*   [-O< [-O<

From the Incheon International Airport Facebook Page

3717332571_2aee6593.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/incheonairport?fref=nf

(Translation credit to @Pechumori)

The Incheon International Airport appointed Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun as Honorary Ambassador

On the occasion of the 14th anniversary since their inaguration, (receiving the Airport Service Quality for 10 times in a row) at 4 pm today, on the first floor of the Millenium Hall, the appointment ceremonies for the Honorary ambassadorial position will be held.

Mr. Kim Soo Hyun will be the Honorary ambassador for the next three years whose task is to promote the Incheon International Airport all over the world through a variety of activities.

kim soo hyun no #3 for the most charming actor for CGV CJ survey. #1 place kang dong won #2 place won bin. He is the only 20 something actor on the list..  :x 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=096&aid=0000364237&sid1=001&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

200823961_700_99_20150326094609.jpg?type