❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

11084875_1561797210736254_1928901955_n.jEDIT: pic cr: Grazia magazine (2013)    source: starsjo88 via instagram

Kookie Greets Kim Soo Hyun's Standee

tumblr_nlna3vzXFK1rs3l09o1_500.gif
tumblr_nlna3vzXFK1rs3l09o2_500.gif
tumblr_nlna3vzXFK1rs3l09o3_500.gif
source: eluvnel.tumblr.com  

Kim Soo Hyun April Calendar
Lotte Duty Free - Star Magazine
Two more days to go... then we all can play "April Fool's Pranks" on others.

8-}  :o8-}
 But here's a pressie for all the Fools that love Kim Soo Hyun in April. 
Soo Hyun-ah, Noona is a fool for you in April, it's a Fool's Love...
But then... I'm a fool for you every other day, week, month and year too.
8-}  :x  8-}

tumblr_nlxkb4xsAU1u6n3lho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nlxkb4xsAU1u6n3lho2_1280.jpg
source:
http://en.lottedfs.com/magazine/wallpaper10

@dramafan888
Yeah. Now why didn't I have those in my text books? :))
It'd make learning so much more interesting, lol.
I wonder what would be the answers if he is being picked as role model?
I personally have never thought of him as a role model because I see him and like him as an actor.

:-? So I'm just throwing it out there if anyone wants to answer, LOL. What would be the 3 core qualities if he's your role model? :) 

Overcome obstacles! This! to think about how he reached current status. Im so proud. He has this thing - "since i decided to do this, i will do my best." The child who cant even speak in front of people become an actor is admiring. He could overcome his fear!!!  Humble- everywhere he go, he's always been praised for his attitude and loved by everyone. You can see from his videos.  Unique- the way he thinks. The way he sees things are unique. You know that when you read his interviews. He dont pretend to be someone he is not, and don’t be fake just to suit other people. He is just being himself. He dont afraid to show his 4D, dorky side. :x love him.

Hi, I hope no one mistakes that picture as him during filming of producer. It's a picture from Grazia magazine that was taken during his first japanese fan meeting in 2013.
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/15/grazia-hangs-out-with-kim-soo-hyun-during-his-japanese-fan-meet/

@dramafan888 @swingbaby @KSH-NoonaFan
I wanna add this - he's the only one actor (and still is!) I know of who has ever 'bowed' soooooo many times. :)) So much that I am always wondering if his back feels tired. Now where would that fall under? Well-mannered or humble?

And hehehe, ok this isn't a role model thing, but just one of the things I like of him: his ever-many-goofy faces :))
82b3b8cagw1eqlhfwyirbj215o1mcgtq.jpg
credit as tagged

sia3 said: @dramafan888 @swingbaby @KSH-NoonaFan
I wanna add this - he's the only one actor (and still is!) I know of who has ever 'bowed' soooooo many times. :)) So much that I am always wondering if his back feels tired. Now where would that fall under? Well-mannered or humble?

And hehehe, ok this isn't a role model thing, but just one of the things I like of him: his ever-many-goofy faces :))
credit as tagged

Guest LadyNess

:-* My reaction to the Jeju Air Pictures :-*
Goodjob.gif
credit to ELLOimagere-posting from @dramafan888
Wow he look so handsome here...Is he having a CF too?Is he going to have a plane with his face on it? Can't wait to see it.. :x
Congratulations-with-clappings.gif
credit to the lovely owner