❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

]Gold Medalist sent a coffee truck to filming site of Queen Of Tears to support actor Kim Soohyun.

Top banner: "Cheer for Queen of Tears"

Side banner: "Best welfare of Queens Group & Gold Medalist"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magician said:

]Gold Medalist sent a coffee truck to filming site of Queen Of Tears to support actor Kim Soohyun.

Top banner: "Cheer for Queen of Tears"

Side banner: "Best welfare of Queens Group & Gold Medalist"

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. I remember that IU was at first offered to play the female lead role in the drama but she quickly turned down the offer. IDK why. Later, Kim Soo Hyun was announced as the leading actor in the drama. Do you think if she knew that she'll work with Kim Soo Hyun here, she would still turn this down? They already appeared in two works together.   :Megalol:

• 3 weeks later...

10 K-Dramas Turning 10 Years Old This Year

20230621204443_My-Love-From-the-Star-Hei

There are some shows that have a timeless appeal, a high recall value to be visited time and time again. From the classic rich boy/poor girl love story to an otherworldly romance between an alien and a superstar, or some dynastic intrigues led by a queen, these stories have entertained us down the years. So here’s a look at 10 K dramas which turn 10 years old this year!

My Love From the Star

my-love-from-the-star-540x304.jpeg

Who doesn’t love a good story? Especially when a movie star is literally swept off her feet by a man who has descended from the stars himself? Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) is a 400-year-old transient resident on earth. He may be designated as an alien, but he looks way more gorgeous than any human you may have come across. The ageless and forever young Min Joon keeps to himself, enjoys his solitude, and has patiently waited for centuries to return to his planet. Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun), a moody superstar, is known to have the occasional tantrum and meltdowns. When she finds herself taking a college class taught by Min Joon, who also happens to be her penthouse next door neighbor, sparks fly. After the initial bickering, majorly on Song Yi’s part, Min Joon in spite of his reservations finds himself drawn towards her.

“My Love From the Star” remains a top favorite amongst K-drama fans. Whether it’s Min Joon’s annoyance with the modern world as he keeps humans at bay, or Song Yi, who finds solace in eating boxes of fried chicken and drinking cartons of beer to ward off her loneliness, both characters are endearingly quirky. And the sizzling chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun gave fans some unforgettable screen moments.

Start watching “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

19 hours ago, Magician said:

soohyun and jiwon with other casts of queen of tears

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Finally..................the two stars are seen on the sets of the filming location having their meal. NICE that they decided to take a selfie to seize the moment. Previously, the wedding photo of the couple went viral on social media. I am delighted whenever I see new photos of Kim Soo Hyun.   :happydance: