❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Prospect W, Kim Soo-hyun model presented commemorative sign

Purchase of stores nationwide from more than 80,000 won

sports brand W Prospect actor Kim Soo Hyu signed the model chosen to celebrate the `bromide` said two days that presented the event progress.

Prospect of the MBC drama "the moon embraces the sun"charisma that Kim Soo-hyun of the Republic of Korea and the players shaking yeosim Kim nakjeom to do with the male model, and stores nationwide from Prospect to purchase more than 80,000 won Kim Soo-hyun commemorative sign

Bromide in prospect, ` W ` W walking shoes, neon colored POWER 505 jackets bags and report it to the shoulder can be seen walking around the top of Kim's vivid.

PS12030200033.JPG

Guest simplyallysa

Yeo Jin Goo reappears and meets Kim Soo Hyun face-to-face on ‘The Moon..’

82f83a54.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo will be reappearing on ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’.

On episode 18th of MBC’s ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’, the young Hwon (played by Yeo Jin Goo) will meet the adult Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun) face-to-face.

In the photo revealed on the official homepage of the drama, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun are seen staring at each other face-to-face. The production team wrote, “Did you forget the pledge you’ve made then. What decision will Hwon make in this confusing situation”.

The younger Hwon’s face shows determination and confidence. The adult Hwon quietly looks on at his childhood self perhaps looking for answers in the past.

The photos may be showing the internal struggle of King Hwon after he learns the involvement of his sister, princess Min Hwa (Nam Bo Ra) in the assassination of Yeon Woo (Han Ga In).

Image: MBC ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’

Source: NewsEN via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/yeo-jin-goo-reappears-and-meets-kim-soo-hyun-face-to-face-on-the-moon/

Issue Cure Your Kim Soo Hyun Syndrome with Bean Pole’s Image Package

CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju

Kim Soo Hyun is all the rage these days. His popularity has surged with the success of the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon, in which he plays the king Hwon, and many women are finding their hearts have been stolen by this ‘Soo Hwon (Soo Hyun + Hwon) syndrome’.

But never fear, Bean Pole has come up with an anecdote. On February 29, Bean Pole Outdoor launched its campaign site and released a three part package containing PC screen savers, wallpaper and smartphone wallpaper images.

′Slide to unlock′ more of Kim Soo Hyun′s charms

The package is being called ‘the cure to the Soo Hwon syndrome’, because it lets those who use the photos for their wallpaper see Kim Soo Hyun 24 hours a day, never letting him out of their sight.

The screensaver even has its users input their names when it is installed, and prints out a customized love letter that looks like it came from Kim Soo Hyun himself.

58418faf.jpg

The package was produced with official photos from Bean Pole Outdoor’s 2012 S/S pictorial along with behind the scenes photos from the set of the shoot.

Netizens who have started using the package have said, ‘I’m happy because now I can bring Kim Soo Hyun with me on my phone everywhere I go’, ‘I think my Soo Hwon syndrome has been cured’ and ‘I keep leaving my computer alone to see the screensaver with Kim Soo Hyun’s love letter’.

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/5766/20120229/kbs-dream-high-golden-rose-awards.htm

KBS 'Dream High' Advances to Final Round for 2012 'Golden Rose Awards' Teenage Division

9526.jpg

KBS drama 'Dream High' advanced to the final round for 2012 'Golden Rose Awards' Teenage division.

Total 35 programs in 12 divisions were introduced at 'Golden Rose Awards - Nominee Night', which took place in Malaysia on Feb 28.

KBS 'Dream High' being selected to the final round for teenage division drew huge attention. Out of 25 programs, the KBS drama is the only program that's made in Asia, others produced in various countries including Austraila, Belgium, Germany, England, Israel, Canada, Norway, Spain, USA, etc.

'Golden Rose Awards' is the most recognized, international TV Entertainment program awards, participated by broadcasting companies from more than 40 countries. The purpose of the awards is known to select the best programs that pursue innovation, creativity, improvement.

'Dream High' was much loved by the viewers for covering teenagers' stories of three keys; youth, dream, and singing.

KBS had the programs including 'Sol Yak Gook's sons', 'Challenge Golden Bell', 'Sponge', and 'Happy Together - Friends' advanced to the qualifying rounds, but 'Dream High' is the first one to be selected for the final round.

In addition, the min awards will take place in Rucheron in Swissland in May 10th.

Photo: KBS

Guest simplyallysa

Hi Kylie just wonder where's lynne today? It seems like a play ....I have noticed he likes wearing with the Mickey mouse gif..because its the same thing he wore on the first Episode of Dream High, remember the bluejacket

Bad Hair Day for Kim Soo Hyun?

http://www.soompi.com/news/bad-hair-day-for-kim-soo-hyun

4cd7468da8a269e5f7af044852b87d16_large.jpg

On February 28, screen shots titled “Kim Soo Hyun, Were We Fooled by Your Hairstyle All this Time?” were uploaded to several online communities, proving just how important hairstyles are for everyone – including celebrities. 

The screen shots were taken from MBC sitcom “Kimchee Cheese Smile,” and showed a completely different side of Kim Soo Hyun. Recently, he’s captured the hearts of female viewers around the globe with his charismatic role as Lee Hwon in the popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” However, the screen shots surprised and shocked many of his fans as Kim Soo Hyun looked vastly different with a strange hairstyle. 

Netizens commented, “No! these photos just ruined my fantasy,” “Nah~ he still looks the same,” “That hairstyle did not do him justice,” “I want to send this photo to Yeon Woo and see what she thinks,” and more. 

0e521e6cff92675a87898942df4f12c9_large.jpg

' Kim Soo Hyun dance skills topics entree, "does what to communicate

Year of the hero of the month ' actor Kim bear dance skills are becoming a hot topic to be out of time.

2, online community embraces the MBC drama " the moon embraces the sun"courtesy of Kim Soo Hyun past dance practice video was released.

Public videos: Kim Soo Hyun celebrated this past 2010-SBS acting awards for choreography and stage practice. At that time, Kim Soo Hyun's nine muses , Su and showed an extraordinary performance.

Kim Soo Hyun is dancers and breathing or hardships also work on making things up to fire smoke well and sing well "netizens.Tripping up the dance, "" I don't what to? "," I want to have this man "," well, because what seemed an explosive-like ".

Here's the article Kylie...

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun revealed the ideal match, four years after the ' no ' … "doubt, hindsight topic stomping girls

0d4fe3cd0ecd77929160985a55974705.jpg

Actor Kim [sSTV l leading architect reporter] is interested in finding out the number of netizens in love.

Kim Soo Hyun is August 15, 2008 on their MySpace, their dream of an ideal match to explain to belatedly diaries. Currently, this folder is in the closed state.

Hangzhou, known among the ideal match for Kim Soo Hyun is the Eagle on their "I want to die because it is sad to have to regret." he said.

He is just a "look at who I am and what's better than saying" no "as ever to me should not meddle. Now that annoying, "he added.

Also, Kim Soo Hyun is "damning well but I need it to be at all times every now and then. Now that "none" is about the absence of affection to buy. I drink a lot of bottled Chi legacy. Cardiac arrhythmia. Heart surgery called the major Castle empty Mac must "Globus drew attention.

Finally, Kim Soo Hyun is a implying "love me now", "do not look awful. See "it's a terrible cry, even in his later and explained about the situation.

Kim Soo Hyun Kim to other netizens "that touch of bravado, too?", "I'm going to be an ideal match for Kim Soo Hyun," now, I thought I wonder if "variety.

On the other hand, I also love to release a collection of Kim Soo Hyun is a topic at the current number of MBC drama ' the moon embraces the sun' (directed by Kim do-Hoon, LEE Seong-Joon | plays Jin Wan) King of the Joseon Dynasty, the virtual hot chiseled take.

Hmmmm...So guys what do you think about his love confession.....I just don't get it

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun, you secretly love belatedly revealed ‘ ’ choosy?

44468028.3.jpg

Actor KIM SOO HYUN ideal match this belatedly ... 

This is Kim Soo Hyun in this four years ago his MySpace, local attention in the online community by writing.

On August 15, 2008 he was the last of his MySpace diary "I want to die because it is sad to have to have a look or even regret, just being who: more than anything else, not me, never doubting. You should not meddle with me. We have also good at annoying now. But I need to make sure there is always every now and then, I also love his affection by saying "now that deficiency.

He must have noticed the ". I try to teach everything he hears a blood now that the quality of dying every now and then. Buy AJAX, I drink bottles for a lot of Chi 's. It's called the empty heart arrhythmias also reality..Surgery must be done ", saying" even now, I love me. If you do not get rid of the cold Turkey. You see, even in terrible cry. "

Nuriggun are written about in the past to Kim's "what's new" Boggle ", suddenly Geocities article who remind me", "lovers," not a Watcher isn't finding.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is MBC drama ‘ the moon embraces the sun" disgruntled at the King with pure ingredients take this chiseled.

Wait...is this someone's diary Not his....oh well let's just see

Guest simplyallysa

2012030301000129500007621.jpg

W PROSPECT Kim Soo Hyun marketing startup

LS networks ' prospect ', Kim Yu-na &Kim Soo Hyun as far as the advertising model in mind that aggressive marketing.

Customers who buy more than eight million prospect as ' Kim Soo Hyun cod bromide (pictured) should proceed with the ' gift event announced. 

The ongoing national prospect in stores this event until the exhausted bromide.

Earlier last month, 22, prospect named the ' W Time and h lines reveal the showcase.

Prospect official Kim Yu-na, Kim Soo Hyun in the future and will proceed with the promotion, "he said.

Prospect side this year, new challenges to the brand image and Kim Yu-na and Kim are taking steps in the image was selected as a model and explain why it meets. 

Prospect official Kim Yu-na, Kim Soo Hyun in the future and will proceed with the promotion, "he said.

Guest simplyallysa

KIM SOO HYUN "the moon embraces the sun"´ ´ secondary market trade cosmetics fashion hot icon was crowned, as ´ · ... marketing model "The real game is Li" cheil industries outdoor ·LS networks sports ·LG raw thing is apparent as a model cosmetics

Drama and appeared on "the moon embraces the sun ´ actor Kim Soo Hyun popular high fashion and cosmetics industry was crowned as the new icons.

02_543572_1.jpg

This is the same 2, according to the fashion and cosmetics industry, cheil and LS networks each blank Paul outdoor and prospect brand model Kim Soo Hyun, embarked on his reformist image, also the LG life ´ ´ star marketing health cosmetics beyond model Kim Soo Hyun and the Contracting States and

model as the homeopathic industry, as a result of the unusual appointed Kim Soo Hyun marketing yeoljeoni that seems to have been started.

LS networks official "cheil industries is the great outdoors, in the sports sector LS networks, Kim Soo Hyun decided to take advantage of the model," and out the door and a key sports are different and a far cry from the consultations between the cheil industries, "he explained.

Cosmetics industry, LG living health first eco beauty brand new model Kim Soo Hyun, Bayonne had picked.

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun, “I’m short-tempered and love starved”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s ideal woman from 3 years ago has got the netizens buzzing.

791e5cd4.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun wrote about his ideal woman in a post on his mini homepage on August 15th of 2008.

He wrote, “You have to feel sad because of me and you have to want to die because of me. You also have to regret. You have to think about me no matter whom you meet and you must never be suspicious of me. You must never get in my business. I get tired of things easily and so I curse a lot too, but you must always be there for me when I need you. Because I’m love starved…”.

Kim Soo Hyun continued, “You must have good sense. Because I’m short-tempered. Try to teach me and you’ll die. Ah… go buy me some medicine. I have many minor illnesses. I have arrhythmia. It’s paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. I need surgery too. So, now try to love me. If you can’t, then just leave me heartlessly. At least let me cry sorrowfully.”

Kim Soo Hyun spoke about receiving a heart surgery in a magazine interview conducted in 2010, “I had a heart condition since junior high and I had to receive a surgery”. Perhaps his experience of living with such condition led him to write such a dramatic post about his ideal woman.

Netizens commented on the post, “I can always be by your side…”, “The writing is a little cheesy but at the same time kind of cool too”, “You are no longer sick, are you?”, and so on.

Source: Joongang via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-im-short-tempered-and-love-starved/

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-can-sing-act-and-dance

Kim Soo Hyun Can Sing, Act, and Dance!

3d54ade6f751944a67f47a7986ff80e1_large.png

Recently, an old video of Kim Soo Hyun has been grabbing netizens’ attention. Titled “Kim Soo Hyun’s Surprising Dance Skill,” the video shows the actor practicing a dance with the girls of Nine Muses. Kim Soo Hyun and the Nine Muses were rehearsing for a special stage at the “2010 SBS Drama Awards.”

In 2010, Kim Soo Hyun had starred in the blockbuster series SBS’s “Giant” as the younger version of Park Sang Min’s character, earning him numerous praises for his acting. He was asked to perform a special number with Nine Muses’ Sera, Eunji, and Lee Sem. The video shows them practicing a complex, yet sexy swing dance to Park Jin Young’s “Swing Baby.”

Netizens commented, “He can act, sing, and dance! What a complete package,” “He’s long arms and legs really make his moves stand out,” “So jealous of Nine Muses,” “He’s perfect at everything,” and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun has seen huge success with his latest drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” throwing much of the female population in a “Kim Soo Hyun syndrome.” 

0b24a32ad3031d81c0f9c07860ed7dd9_large.jpg

So he had a heart surgery before.... :unsure: we don't know that...

Kim Soo Hyun, “I’m short-tempered and love starved”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s ideal woman from 3 years ago has got the netizens buzzing.

*quoted image*

Kim Soo Hyun wrote about his ideal woman in a post on his mini homepage on August 15th of 2008.

He wrote, “You have to feel sad because of me and you have to want to die because of me. You also have to regret. You have to think about me no matter whom you meet and you must never be suspicious of me. You must never get in my business. I get tired of things easily and so I curse a lot too, but you must always be there for me when I need you. Because I’m love starved…”.

Kim Soo Hyun continued, “You must have good sense. Because I’m short-tempered. Try to teach me and you’ll die. Ah… go buy me some medicine. I have many minor illnesses. I have arrhythmia. It’s paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. I need surgery too. So, now try to love me. If you can’t, then just leave me heartlessly. At least let me cry sorrowfully.”

Kim Soo Hyun spoke about receiving a heart surgery in a magazine interview conducted in 2010, “I had a heart condition since junior high and I had to receive a surgery”. Perhaps his experience of living with such condition led him to write such a dramatic post about his ideal woman.

Netizens commented on the post, “I can always be by your side…”, “The writing is a little cheesy but at the same time kind of cool too”, “You are no longer sick, are you?”, and so on.

Source: Joongang via Nate

http://kpopfever.com...d-love-starved/

http://www.soompi.co...g-act-and-dance

Kim Soo Hyun Can Sing, Act, and Dance!

*quoted image*

Recently, an old video of Kim Soo Hyun has been grabbing netizens’ attention. Titled “Kim Soo Hyun’s Surprising Dance Skill,” the video shows the actor practicing a dance with the girls of Nine Muses. Kim Soo Hyun and the Nine Muses were rehearsing for a special stage at the “2010 SBS Drama Awards.”

In 2010, Kim Soo Hyun had starred in the blockbuster series SBS’s “Giant” as the younger version of Park Sang Min’s character, earning him numerous praises for his acting. He was asked to perform a special number with Nine Muses’ Sera, Eunji, and Lee Sem. The video shows them practicing a complex, yet sexy swing dance to Park Jin Young’s “Swing Baby.”

Netizens commented, “He can act, sing, and dance! What a complete package,” “He’s long arms and legs really make his moves stand out,” “So jealous of Nine Muses,” “He’s perfect at everything,” and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun has seen huge success with his latest drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” throwing much of the female population in a “Kim Soo Hyun syndrome.” 

*quoted image*

So he had a heart surgery before.... :unsure:  we don't know that...

He sure isn't " loved starved" anymore! wub.gif

Well, Iove you buddy, but you won't find a woman like that. Hopefully, this has all changed.

Kim Soo Hyun’s Scary List of Demands to Future Girlfriend?

Kim Soo Hyun’s diary from four years ago with a list of requirements to his potential girlfriend has been drawing renewed interest online. Recently, a screenshot of Kim Soo Hyun’s diary from his personal home page was posted on an online community board. Written back in 2008, the diary entry playfully describes the demands he would like to make to his future girlfriend. He wrote:

“You have to feel sad because of me. You have to feel like dying, and also regret at some point. Whoever you see, you only have to think about me. And more than anything, you should never suspect me. You can never interfere with me because it’s annoying. I’m also pretty good at cursing. But you always have to be next to me when I need you, because I’m lacking love. You have to be quick-witted because I’m pretty hot-tempered. If you ever try to teach me, then you’ll die. Ah…buy me some medicine. I have a lot of minor ailments. I have an irregular pulse. I need surgery.”

“So, try to love me now. If you don’t think you can, cold-heartedly throw me away. Then I can at least cry in sorrow,” the star actor wrote in a rather playful voice.

Netizens who saw the entry wrote, “So, have you met a girl like that?” “I’ll fulfill all of that, let’s just date now,” and “You are just too lovely, Kim Soo Hyun.”

If you were to date him, do you think you can put up with all of his demands?

soompi news