• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternityras

AND MORE J.LAW! :)

g.jpgh.jpg

i.jpgj.jpg

The last picture is of J.LAW's [ex]boyfriend. Well, I think they broke up. They were such a cute couple though. :( Does anyone know his name?

i thought his ex's name had the word 明 in it, but i can't be sure. he was talking about how one of his ex broke his heart before because his ex was lying about his (love) feelings and jlaw asked his ex to keep on lying to him if possible because he loved his ex that much. T_T poor jlaw.

has anyone thought that jlaw looks a little like daniel wu? he said daniel wu's one of his idols

Guest sincerelydolly

i thought his ex's name had the word 明 in it, but i can't be sure. he was talking about how one of his ex broke his heart before because his ex was lying about his (love) feelings and jlaw asked his ex to keep on lying to him if possible because he loved his ex that much. T_T poor jlaw.

has anyone thought that jlaw looks a little like daniel wu? he said daniel wu's one of his idols

Aww, times like these, I wish I could read chinese. T_T It's like a drama, only with gay men. Poor J.LAW, I thought they looked so happy together. :( I think I saw a gallery somewhere and I think his name was like Yang or Yang Yang, not sure.

Well face-wise, I don't really see him looking like Daniel Wu. Their structure/built is pretty similar though. Looking like Daniel Wu would be such a compliment.

Guest feather~

200662619855714.jpg

O_O is it just me or do those nails look photoshopped on..?? maybe it's just me...O_O

i never noticed how popular 网络帅哥美女were in china/taiwan....well, i guess they do have a lot of game shows with them on it....i remember when there was the episode of "wo cai" when they had all these girls who made cute guys on it and i was really excited that yang yang would be one of them but she wasn't.... T____T i feel like a lesbian for saying this but yang yang was like the one who got me caught into this 网络帅哥美女 fiasco...TT___TT

omg, the Jlaw guy is soooo hot...and i'm glad his photos are artistic-ish and not just plain cam-richard simmons...hopefully this gay thing is just a phase..??? lol

Guest pillowbox

i think jlaw looks a bit likw daniel wu too (= i thought it was just me.

LOL hes sweet but in a gay way i guess.

hahaha... DANIEL WU :o ..he is MY idol ^^;;

www.woo.com.tw

黑社会meimei!! =D

ohh i never thought of going to blackie website XD there are a lot of meimei video clips on that site.

Guest eternityras

i think jlaw looks a bit likw daniel wu too (= i thought it was just me.

LOL hes sweet but in a gay way i guess.

from his most recent entry, he posted a conversation where someone asked him if he would ever marry a chinese girl. in reply, he said that he would never marry a girl because he'd only be ruining her life. he said being with a guy is like doing drugs, you will always want to do it again. if he was with a girl, they'd sooner or later start cheating on each other.

Guest Karina

the mysterious guy that i CANNOT find the name of =___=gah i have basically only two pictures of him

558271.jpg

rslrg1p8.jpg

well this guy looks alot like somebody i know. it could be him. iono xD

Here, it took me about 7 hours to upload both files on megaupload (slow uploading >_<) for the June 17th episode of Wo Cai:

PART I: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2RVXOEH

PART II: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9D523MJP

The second part is better, IMO~

I also have the July 1st episode, might upload it another time...clubbox was giving me trouble.

Guest angelZ

ooh k i just went thru all 22 pages of this thread....and i must say there's lots of pretty girls/guys here!!! lol

now i'm off to watching those wo cai episodes :D

Guest lolitagirl

well this guy looks alot like somebody i know. his name is kohei nakayama and he's half chinese and japanese. it's probably him, since he always takes pix of himself :D

omg are u serious??haha woooww u know him??lucky lucky..is he as hot as he is in his pictures in real life??or like 1000000000x hotter which i suspect??

...have any more pics of him???haha

from his most recent entry, he posted a conversation where someone asked him if he would ever marry a chinese girl. in reply, he said that he would never marry a girl because he'd only be ruining her life. he said being with a guy is like doing drugs, you will always want to do it again. if he was with a girl, they'd sooner or later start cheating on each other.

wow is it really like that? ;_;

Guest chigusa707

The segment of the classroom was dumb. I stopped watching wo cai after Ah-ya left. The show was never all that great to begin with but I do like wu zong xian and ah-ya together (they are so funny) and that's the only reason why I kept watching it. I don't like the content of the show though (it's like they are promoting the wrong images and sending out wrong signals to kids) and the people they have on the show are kind of annoying sometimes.

Yah.. I was sad when Ah-ya left.. she was real funny. I like Rainie too but.. it isnt the same. :)

Here, it took me about 7 hours to upload both files on megaupload (slow uploading >_<) for the June 17th episode of Wo Cai:

I also have the July 1st episode, might upload it another time...clubbox was giving me trouble.

How nice of u.. ^^

Gosh.. their eyes.. O.O

whats up with having big eyes anyways?

0.6!! Gaaaaaaaaaah... so shuai!

Guest feather~

so..what's this episode about?

Archived