●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest FantasyClover

the chinese girl uhljjangs are much prettier then the korean ones, not nearly so much photoshop

can't say much about the guys though, a little too girly/fobby

ya I agree, they don't photoshop as much.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pillowbox

there's a loooott of hot guys in vancouver richmond area..and toronto

yeaa i heard that vancouver has alot of cute guys including toronto .. im not sure about richmond. I dont live in canada but i would love to visit those areas :D Boston is just waaay too boring .. ughs. and plus most of the guys are like ganster-wannabes.. it sickens me these days.

about rainie .. well i used to love her alot! especially when she didnt have the mushroom hair .. but now i think she's somewhat overrated ever since she became quite popular from Devil Besides You. I thought her second album was alright. She's cute but her front bangs are getting annoying now :phew: sorry to offend those rainie fans out there! :sweatingbullets:

HK & TAIWAN definetly have the best styles in China .. Mainland China is just ;____; still a bit behind. Catching up with the fashion I guess (:

Guest L0veLy<3

^ yeah but i gotta give props to the girl for even daring to do that. At least it looks good on her. I wouldn't recommend everyone getting her bangs tho :lol:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

about the angela girl, she kinda looks like Janice. i just went to her thread and i've seen some of her pics from Janice's blog before....

I gotta agree Angela does look a lot like Shan in certain angles. They are both very pretty.

there's a loooott of hot guys in vancouver richmond area..and toronto

LOL NO WAY~ I live in the Greater Toronto area. NO WAY. I have seen some, but not a lot.

i was just wondering how old is shan 17 or 18??? coz ive been seeing a lot of friendster profile that says age is 17 but they say she's 18 haha

Janice should be 17, since her birthday is 1988 Decemeber something. I don't remember the exact date.

Janice/Shan & AngelaBaby New Pictures

z42238157.jpg

z42238073.jpg

Just Janice/Shan

shan1.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Guest sincerelydolly

^Shan and AngelaBaby look like sisters. The color of their contacts matches their hair.

Dang though, Shan is young.

Guest Xingz

i went back to mainland like last last year, the fashion thing is catching up, and everyone have cellphones with those lil charms :lol: although i didnt see alot of dyed hair yet lol~.~ mostly i see students wearing uniforms o.o even though its summer break, maybe they have summer school?

yesyes, time for some famous ulzzangs~ most of them i've never seen but w/e :sweatingbullets:

果子- she appeared on guess~

73.jpg

63.jpg

46.jpg

小涵

200612523512274297.jpg

22mf.jpg

7egns5l9.jpg

^ omg look she's friend with that freaky looking girl o.o

Momo

23.jpg

1095910292_Ne5deWseGvTC.jpg

28.jpg

^ huge eyes ehh o.o

Superman

bcl8jhba.jpg

561865277_e5OiZZXfiSN8.jpg

561920520_QpKIq53sDVG0.jpg

561856462_a769xhjdCcV5.jpg

小帆

741479417_ep4veXH2Zfx3.jpg

750328815_RMGMKaUyO2P9_SFgZQQSz7ifm.jpg

750329553_0YT6Ku9dJLTe_NHfSm94lC7lj.jpg

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^Superman is really normal looking. I don't see anything special bout her. Her style is okay though, but most girls in Taiwan dress like that.

Momo is really cute in the first pictures. I love that pose! So adorable =)

Guest zenaira04

i've seen a lot of these ulzzang have myspaces, but they're imposters.. <_<

Hahaha do any of you remember YANG YANG,?.. who is really a girl >.<

330687562.gif

jbkn.jpg

431113857.jpg

57.jpg

yang03.jpg

yang01.jpg

yang04.jpg

yang02.jpg

yangyang84.jpg

his girl form...?? :o

1g1ou.jpg

:w00t: What?! *stage of shock*

i cant believe it.... :crazy: i cant believe that shes cute in the gurl version, but hes also cute in guy version...

when i first saw her/him on the some friendster account!!! i thought hes really guy!!! a cute guy.... <_<

Guest tally

^Shan and AngelaBaby look like sisters. The color of their contacts matches their hair.

Dang though, Shan is young.

i know. i thought Janice was at least 20 or 21l...in her early 20's.. but 18! sigh...

Guest *lilyisland*

Xingz ...Thanks for all those pretty pitures of the Chinese girls which u have posted up there...all of them are really cute...

Please post more coz I love their outfits and styles very much...

Thanx a million

:w00t: What?! *stage of shock*

i cant believe it.... :crazy: i cant believe that shes cute in the gurl version, but hes also cute in guy version...

when i first saw her/him on the some friendster account!!! i thought hes really guy!!! a cute guy.... <_<

think this is girl yangyang?

yangyang223jr8jp.jpg

and boy pic :)

yangyang1080hi.jpg

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^she looks so cute as a guy -_-

I shouldn't be like *drool* considering she's a girl but seriously *sob*

Guest Acoustic

Post #365.

I know there's a lot of Angela fans here, so I was wondering if any of you caught the picture she posted in the "photoshop me" thread.

In case some of you didn't, here it is.

P1050255s.jpg

Just thought I'd share it. It's different from most of the other pictures of her.

It's a pretty big and clear picture that was self-taken. :)

Guest *lilyisland*

I found these pix on a website..Can someone tell me what is her name?? I think she is really pretty....

24702263637097l2jq.jpg

191963661.jpg

142056046.jpg

Archived