●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyuki

It probably is her. Angela has a lot of different looks. Some pictures doesn't even look like her. Also Angela takes her own pictures too, like normal ppl. Plus, I saw that in her album, which is reliable source.

That should be Jenny~ She is so skinny, but most typical Hong Kong girls.

the second pic is jenny but the third pic doesn't look like her...

i think janice (shan) and angela kinda lookalike >.<! lol they're both pretty though =D

yeah they look a like, i think i like angela better though xD the pics the 'poser?fake?or real?? angela on soompi posted were really cute, especially the ones with her dog :3

Guest shinhyun

holy fcuk, i went through 20 pages of this.

haha but a lot of the girls are pretty.

aren't there any pics of guys? seems like

there are more girls than guys...

Guest chigusa707

Anyone catch 'Wo Cai' today??? haha.. I thought the girl-- I think no. 2 was really cute ><;; oh and after that there was this classroom scene with Jacky and Rainie and a bunch of other girls whom I assumed as "Chinese Ulzzangs" I remember seeing one of those girls pics here~ so yea~ It was funny but their voices were so.. annoying. ><;;

Guest Izam.

Anyone catch 'Wo Cai' today??? haha.. I thought the girl-- I think no. 2 was really cute ><;; oh and after that there was this classroom scene with Jacky and Rainie and a bunch of other girls whom I assumed as "Chinese Ulzzangs" I remember seeing one of those girls pics here~ so yea~ It was funny but their voices were so.. annoying. ><;;

The segment of the classroom was dumb. I stopped watching wo cai after Ah-ya left. The show was never all that great to begin with but I do like wu zong xian and ah-ya together (they are so funny) and that's the only reason why I kept watching it. I don't like the content of the show though (it's like they are promoting the wrong images and sending out wrong signals to kids) and the people they have on the show are kind of annoying sometimes.

Guest Xingz

^ oo ya, im glad they didnt show that classroom thing again these past few weeks =.= the girls were so fake and annoying

Guest sincerelydolly

Since we need more guys, here is J.LAW! I recently got into him. Actually, he's the first ulzzang I was really interested in. He's hot. ;) He takes some really good photos! *other pictures of him were posted on like pg 12*

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

hottie (=

hey does anybody have the new wo cai ?

some of the episodes are on youtube if you search the title "我猜" :) i downloaded the better quality icefish version though, the second half of the June 17th show has a lot of cute guys (actually..girls :X)

heres a link to a part:

i could also upload it to clubbox if you can't find the rest of it and anyone else wants ^^;

Guest wish4or

2006628162949128.jpg

another person who wants to look like rainie.

this girl is cute.keke

00058.jpg

00060.jpg

00053.jpg

00050.jpg

haha. i thought this was funnie.

2006630154033.jpg

RFUieE.jpg

Guest xstarx

yeahhh i watched wo cai yesterday... it was so obvious it was the last chick cause of her photo haha.. cao mei (strawberry) was on it! her photos have been in this thread right?

Archived