●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest miyuki

:w00t: What?! *stage of shock*

i cant believe it.... :crazy: i cant believe that shes cute in the gurl version, but hes also cute in guy version...

when i first saw her/him on the some friendster account!!! i thought hes really guy!!! a cute guy.... <_<

no that's not her that's another model similar name

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pillowbox

i went back to mainland like last last year, the fashion thing is catching up, and everyone have cellphones with those lil charms :lol: although i didnt see alot of dyed hair yet lol~.~ mostly i see students wearing uniforms o.o even though its summer break, maybe they have summer school?

yesyes, time for some famous ulzzangs~ most of them i've never seen but w/e :sweatingbullets:

ive seen momo's pictures .. hmm i will try to find some more later .. i used to have them but because my computer crashes, everything was gone. Momo has freaky huge eyes ..

i went back to china last summer too.. but it was really boring because i didnt do much.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Post #365.

I know there's a lot of Angela fans here, so I was wondering if any of you caught the picture she posted in the "photoshop me" thread.

In case some of you didn't, here it is.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/ang...u/P1050255s.jpg

Just thought I'd share it. It's different from most of the other pictures of her.

It's a pretty big and clear picture that was self-taken. :)

It probably is her. Angela has a lot of different looks. Some pictures doesn't even look like her. Also Angela takes her own pictures too, like normal ppl. Plus, I saw that in her album, which is reliable source.

That should be Jenny~ She is so skinny, but most typical Hong Kong girls.

Guest Mademoisella

ya I agree, they don't photoshop as much.

^yeah i agree i perfer the chinese ulzzangs than the krn, but i would very much consider the krn ulzzang GUYS over the chinese ulzzang GUYS, just my opinion.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ THat is NOT the girl version of yangyang... that girl is a Hong Kong model named Elaine.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yangyang girl version is nothing special. She is much hotter as a boy. "She" has or had a girl friend though.

One day I will post those pictures again. It is kinda disturbing though. :unsure:

Guest Acoustic

Post #368.

It probably is her. Angela has a lot of different looks. Some pictures doesn't even look like her. Also Angela takes her own pictures too, like normal ppl. Plus, I saw that in her album, which is reliable source.

Oh, I wasn't trying to prove her fake.

I just thought I might share it since it wasn't posted in here.

Guest Xingz

the girl pic of yangyang is not her .....

this is the real she version of yangyang:

200629154241219131210218.jpg see the first one? its not her XD

OMG at first i thought this is yangyang, but it's not! it's actually a girl called 小Bee o.o;;

32.jpg

37.jpg

56.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

Guest pillowbox

^

i think yangyang looks cute as a girl in the first pic (:

i lost that pic after my pc crashed ;___;

Guest pillowbox

they look like dolls .. hey ^ the third pic .. the girl in the middle, who's that? i think shes quite pretty.

Archived